Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

История благодарностей участнику D6T6S6T ::: Спасибо сказали: 284 раз(а)
Дата поста: В теме: За сообщение: Спасибо сказали:
Apr 7 2020, 22:10:17 Paysage D'hiver - Im Wald (2020)
This is the 128 version enhanced to 320 through softwares, both sounds about the same. In other words, it's fake. No other version exists outside the leaked USB stick.
The only trouble with this version is for when the real 320 will leak and probably get no attention or will be hard to discern between them.
(1) ShadowHunter,
Apr 3 2020, 20:23:38 Новости Black-направления
QUOTE(Darkwood @ Apr 3 2020, 20:06:52) *
классный альбом, кстати. Столько лет уже прошло, а мужик все ебошит креативом, молодец.

give it a proper thread. since last time i uploaded something here things may have changed so it didn't let me create a thread in low bitrate/find area.
(2) infiltrator, Occultas,
Apr 2 2020, 22:42:46 Новости Black-направления
Register
(13) acerbus, Ainar, Daale, Darkwood, infiltrator, kim666, nikolay81, Occultas, Premature_Devotion, RADeus, thenecromancer, Valdmaar, Фо,
Apr 28 2015, 17:12:08 Arizmenda - Stillbirth In The Temple Of Venus (2014)
LP RIP..........FINALLLLLLY
Register
(15) AndreFrancis, artscald, Doooomed, kim666, lestllk, North, Sacrim, Sangreal, satanist666, shitekrust, SSBandera, SyncestrA, varlam4, yuratroll, некрософ,
Jul 15 2014, 16:32:54 Bölzer - Soma [ep] (2014)
i gave it few spins on youtube. is not in the same league with Aura...but not a big lay down either. 7/10
(1) Spork,
Oct 27 2013, 13:48:25 Cosmic Church - Ylistys (2013)
this is really the purest form of finnish black metal! strong structures and cold riffage. still early to say but for sure this will be in my top 3 on 2013. this must be red folder aka recommended asap!!! 19.gif 20.gif dooo.gif headcrab.png
(2) 666BlackDeath, vosmidesijatye,
Sep 8 2013, 20:39:43 Nhor - Towards A Light That Dwells Within The Trees [best of/compilation] (2013)
Split Archive Blocked
The file you attempted to download is an archive that is part of a set of archives. Free accounts are limited to 10 downloads per week of each file of this type. The limit for this file has been reached. Since Free accounts are limited to uploading files 200 MB or less, large files frequently must be split into multi-part archives. Our premium accounts can upload files up to 10 GB in size and can download an unlimited number of archives. Account rates start at $5.00 per month.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

greedy mediafire cunts will suffer like rapidshare or will die like megaupload.
(1) kefka,
Aug 21 2013, 00:02:12 Watain - The Wild Hunt (2013)
@vosmidesijatye, you actually like the mainstream production used which brings loudness to drums and tuned guitars, time to time. also explosive riffs highlighted through mastering, ehoes vocal type and effects are maintaining the situation but music itself not saying that much, and easily could have been released under another name without fireworks and praise received under watain name by you all. the masterwork of Casus Luciferi is not anyone able to make and in comparasion it feels like another band. now, is a matter of tastes. for my ears it sounds crappy and believe me when i say im one of the few non-haters of Watain because i hate people that hate this band because there's no reason to hate a band that you arent a fan of. you just can delete/skip because nobody forces none with a gun to head to listen Watain. with all said, after 3 spins in a row i cant remember any good song part, that forgettable it was for me, but i can remember how all sounded the same as a whole.
(1) vosmidesijatye,
Aug 18 2013, 20:35:33 Vöedtæmhtëhactått - Gremmtåg Nøyhar Trøddle (2013)
worst song titles of the year.
(1) Lord Noctua,
Jun 21 2013, 17:04:09 Lidande - Unreleased [single] (2013)
facessspalm.png
http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Manuel_Quiza_3153476/
the talentless guy behind this nonsense.
(1) murian,
May 14 2013, 20:24:52 Verdunkeln - Live In Turbinenhalle [bootleg] (2012)

*Artist: Verdunkeln
*Album: Live In Turbinenhalle [bootleg]
*Year: 2012
*Genre: Atmospheric Black Metal
*Format: mp3@CBR256kbps
*Size: 110MB

Tracklist:
1.Live in Turbinenhalle
Total playing time: 1:00:29

[more=Extended info]Playlist:

1.Wechselbagl
2.Einst War es mal
3.Das Antlitz des Himmels
4.Die letzte Legion
5.Blutrunst
6.In die Irre
7.unreleased intro & raw song

Recorded: 12/05/2012[/more]

Register
(9) Carcharoth, Darkthronefoad, Darkwood, El_Chibo, Hell_Is_Here, masdad, spiritualdecay666, tont, varjuring,
Apr 6 2013, 14:46:18 Shining - One One One (2013)

(11) BioMax, KoreanGringo, Kwaad, Lone Reaper, MeatWolf, Nightkult, Ogidni, Premature_Devotion, satanath, Tular, waldemardr,
Apr 4 2013, 03:08:46 Winter Tales - Fantasies In Flesh (1998)

*Artist: Winter Tales
*Album: Fantasies In Flesh
*Year: 1998
*Genre: Melodic Black Metal
*Size: 86MB

Tracklist:
01.The Ebony Within
02.Desecration so Beautiful
03.In the August Break of Dusk
04.The Infinite Ways of Sadness
05.Dead Again
06.Fantasies in Flesh
Total playing time: 49:29

[more=Extended info]for moderators: this one is real, first release had a bad link.
The album "Fantasies in Flesh" was recorded in 1998. It should have been released by Velvet Music, but the label stopped activities.
No real cover available.[/more]

Register
(35) blacky66, cancer1974, Carcharoth, CRUNCH, ddarkthrone, ehfeka44, Evilded, FreezeFlame, gemineye, gmadjara, gwynnbleid, Ildjarn, ImNotRussian, kim666, Mogozoz, Nadja, Necromayhem, RUSP73, satanist666, senecazm, ShmiT, Sjelekval, spiritualdecay666, SSBandera, sumeriarising, thenecromancer, tont, Typhoid, Unleashed, VALERY, varg-38ru, varlam4, vasiljev_sergej, Velkaarn, warrr,
Apr 4 2013, 02:40:04 Winter Tales - Fantasies In Flesh (1998)

*Artist: Winter Tales
*Album: Fantasies In Flesh
*Year: 1998
*Genre: Melodic Black Metal
*Size: 86MB

Tracklist:
01.The Ebony Within
02.Desecration So Beautiful
03.In The August Break Of Dusk
04.The Infinite Ways Of Sadness
05.Dead Again
06.Fantasies In Flesh
Total playing time: 49:29

[more=Extended info]The album "Fantasies in Flesh" was recorded in 1998. It should have been released by Velvet Music, but the label stopped activities.
No real cover available.[/more]

Register
(1) Northern_Eternity,
Mar 19 2013, 01:12:07 Vinterriket - Entlegen (2013)
just finished one listen. one of the FEW flawless Vinterriket material ever pulled out. will grow with every listen im sure!
new atmospheric crap bands should take notice. this man is the mastermind of atmospheric genre!
(1) Ostinato,
Mar 16 2013, 00:58:16 Behexen - By the Blessing of Satan LP version (1) Leolomb,
Oct 27 2012, 22:03:22 Fäulnis - Gehirn Zwischen Wahn Und Sinn (2009) (3) Sarcis, Sergey, smes,
Sep 21 2012, 15:37:36 Behexen - Nightside Emanations (2012)
first half is almost in the vein of Behexen(in matter of aggressiveness and rhythm), last half boring.
drums and vocals are almost flawless but exposive quality riffs are absent. new guitarists lack any ideas.
notice that on the last minutes of "We Burn With Serpent Fire" its Gargantum guitar solo(old guitarist), a beautiful rhythm like a continuation of that one in Black Metal Baptism.
lyrics are a bit forced. I heard too many times Azazel and other words.
they used a new sound on every release and what i can hope is a back to roots for 2016(?), to do a sequel for Be the Blessing of Satan with actual vocals.
(1) Ainar,
Sep 18 2012, 16:37:01 Behexen - Nightside Emanations (2012)
http://www.imperiumi.net/index.php?act=page&id=53
album full stream.
dont know the quality but is 192+ for sure.
(2) Dmitry1977, Narasimha,
Sep 7 2012, 18:41:58 Teitanblood - Woven Black Arteries [ep] (2012)
Yes, i dont handle with any kind of symbolism just with Illuminati conspiracy which jewtube is fully of.
that symbol on all-seeing eye makes the thing clear as day. ignorance people never see the evidences with all obviously things around or observe and gives no importance cause of small brain atracted by entertaining everywhere aroud, to be distracted.
in the last years that damned eye has violent infiltrate black metal scene only because is Lucifer eye and fullfiled the lyrics and thematic of satanic bands. im reconciled with this. but now David's star, in BLACK METAL? how about anti-judeo christianity thing? seems like now is only anti-christianity. slowly but surely JEW symbolistic infiltrating metal which was the most freedom genre music ever had and still is. 80+ years later, we are the victims of PETRIFIED BREATH OF HOPE in our homes, on our soil. history roulette will turn this breath again against jews sometimes in future, when people will start to kill jews and be rewarded for every head they bring to public market. now ignorance, stupidity, laws and fear makes people weak.
(1) Eichmann,
Jul 13 2012, 20:37:07 Jarnvidr
request for missing albums: Der Ewige Jude, Maelstorm, and Ostrogothia full-lenght
http://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Jarnvidr/3540311083
(1) Moldavite,
Jun 22 2012, 17:07:51 Behexen - Live In Netherlands 23.10.04 [bootleg] (2004) (4) Alexis The Best, Darkthrone85, dermarsoran, Hell_Is_Here,
Jun 18 2012, 21:45:07 Elysian Blaze - Blood Geometry (2012)
after twice rolling here is the verdict:
not very overwhelming, how its time lenght is - in comparasion with absolute flawless Levitating the Carnal.
i take step by step:
1.A Choir for Venus - a piano intro like I hear only in good mistery movies. unpredictable what is coming
2.The Temple is Falling - one the best song from this album which have roots in Levitating. compared to other tracks, here i can hear those vocals overlay instruments or something in between. in the others, vocals are left in the second plane, into background which is a bad thing for me.
3.Sigils That Beckon Death - main vocals positioned okay in first half. then, instruments are over them - and there is a female vocal too. remember Levitating vocal way? on such a great song, i miss them. this is just another great track, a bit much polished.
4.Blood Geometry - oh boy..oh fucking boy so much sadness in this track which teleports me in time, in regrets, in bad things i did. this piano passage is genious also the vocals are the most sorrowful in Elysian Blaze career. he recorded this shit in totally dark crushed by life emotions, otherway i cant explain this result plus this grey atmosphere. deserves its album title!
disk 1 result: in the veins of Levitating. awesome - 9/10

5.Pyramid of the Cold Sun - like a fantasy movie in purple in which everybody dies. again my problem with vocals acompanied with instruments but per total this song is strong as steel. this man successfully combined keyboard with harsh guitars and raw passages in every E.B. release. here he just did one of the best job. dont be scared by complexity, is just another track in the vein of Levitating but tough not as good.
6.Blood of Ancients, Blood of Hatred - no, i dont want to use the term weak(compared tot he rest of album), i will just use mediocre because is highly experimental. now folks is all about tastes. this is a good song too, and is mediocre for me because is the longest and does not happen many things. drums are the most powerful here and i expected a bit much for its lenght but all in one, is lovely.
7.Void Alchemy - like the last song of Levitating.
disk 2 result: unknown opinion for this moment but i feel this deserve 8/10.

I didnt noticed one of the strongest point of this album together with atmosphere which are guitar RIFFS. there is no description for this or review for an amateur like me, for such calibre guitar player!
I give a shit about other opinions.. im not an influenced man. in a vacuum capsule i would have the same statement regarding this. 9/10 for this, because Levitating is 10/10 release and this is somehow below it.
final conclusion: THE WAITING WAS WORTH! FUCK OPINIONS AND REVIEWS AND DOWNLOAD OR BUY IT FOR ITS NAME.. THIS IS DARK MASSIVE RUST STEEL AND WILL BE KNOWN IN HISTORY ALONGSIDE with LEVITATING THE CARNAL, HIS BEST WORK UP TO DATE!
(3) JP_Belmont, NecroEngineer, vosmidesijatye,
Jun 5 2012, 01:31:19 Sale Freux - La Mélancolie des Pennes
+1
+ new album
http://www.lamesnieherlequin.com/2012/06/s...-p-n-patch-out/
i dont like Subterraneus but i like Drakonhail so im curioous poke_g.gif
(1) CelticSPB,
May 13 2012, 16:43:53 Verdunkeln - Weder Licht Noch Schatten (2012)
bump .
(1) varjuring,

2 Pages V   1 2 >
- Lo-Fi Version Support form
Copyrights and abuse reports form
Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 21:09:18