Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Terror Zone - Young Artist's Arena, Metal Express Radio
post Dec 7 2009, 09:18:27
Post #1

Group: Дух
Releases: 0
On Forums: 16 years 6 months
Israel

Hello there Metalheads , this is Steinmetal of Metal Express Radio (www.metalexpressradio.com).

For more than a year I have been hosting the Terror Zone show on Metal Express Radio. This show is all Thrash Metal from all eras. Not a while ago I started out a new feature called Young Artist's Arena that displays , on each show, 9 newcomer bands from all sub-genres in Metal from across the globe. This week its gonna be the fourth show and it appears almost once in two weeks.

I coming forward to you all if one has a band with a release / demo that would like to participate it would be great to have ya. All one has to do is the following.

1. Send out material and bio in English (mail will be posted below)

2. Record two ID Jingles for Metal Express Radio and Terror Zone (something like this: "Hello this is XXX from XXX and your listening to XXX the best........ whatever)

3. Album / EP / Demo pic

If there is a Thrash band that would like to participate on Terror Zone for an album / EP / Demo presentation just send out the two ID jingles and of course material. Each Terror Zone I will be posting 4 tracks out of each release of a band. You can check out the main page of www.Metalexpressradio.com for the week's featuring band.

Thanks for taking the time to read and I hope for participation

Don't hesitate to ask if something is not understood

Cheers

Steinmetal
Metal Express Radio
lior@metalexpressradio.com
Go to the top of the page
  Insert nick Quick quote
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Support form
Copyrights and abuse reports form
Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 09:52:51