Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fog Of War - Fog Of War (2009)
Metal Area - Extreme Music Portal > Releases Area / Релизы > New Releases > Lossless
eyehategod

*Artist: Fog Of War
*Album: Fog Of War
*Year: 2009
*Genre: Thrash Metal
*Format: mp3@CBR192kbps
*Size: 56MB

Tracklist:
1. Fog of War 04:01
2. Death Penalty 05:08
3. Enforcer 03:55
4. Kills on Contact 04:23
5. M.O.S.H. 02:33
6. Six-Packin' Heat 02:40
7. M.C.T. 04:59
8. Blood of a Thousand Sons 03:19
9. Taking Over 03:19
10. D.O.A. 06:47
Total playing time: 41:04

Extended info
Old School Thrash influenced by bands such like Slayer, Vio-Lence, Nuclear Assault, Metallica, Megadeth, Rigor Mortis, King Diamond, Death Angel, D.R.I., Overkill...

[ Hidden Text ]
shinobi 20XX
banana.gif banana.gif banana.gif
Один из лучших Thrash альбомов в 2009 и все равно кто там что-то думает по этому поводу!
Шик , блеск , красота ! 9.gif headcrab.png 20.gif
metadeat
smile4.gif Судя по превью - очень спидовый очень олдскул!!! так что качаем и трясём башкой!!! metaler.gif
Shoegazer
Awesome. Thanks! smile1.gif
thrashes
Хороший башкотрясный олдскулчик metaler.gif 20.gif
Aggression
[ Hidden Text ]

320 kbps, no transcode. \m/

84 MB
necropsyCho
обложка крутая!!!ну что же солью!)))спасибо!)
metadeat
Ух :true_black: как вкатило!Трясу башкой и наслаждаюсь соляками... pray.gif Спасибище Eyehategod!!! 9.gif 9.gif 9.gif
shinobi 20XX
ЦИТАТА(Aggression @ Dec 21 2009, 21:39:38) *
320 kbps, no transcode. \m/
84 MB

Personally I thank you for the quality, but, but, but and again but ...
Well of course 320, even very good, but too bad that you posted it only today, when someone upload this album here...
Personally, I do not mind when listening to the album, if I really like them then I will still buy the original, certainly not for a few months before the release, personally, I do not have such opportunities...
You have there a lot of interesting music, but you divide it between the 6 or 5 people through private messages ... I do not blame you it's your business, but my opinion - this is not serious ...Not all people have the opportunity to buy all new albums, you must not forget that.
Very bad and even horrible when people share something only when necessary or to show how great they are and they have almost all new music albums for several months for a long time before the album release (and who does not have and download it those fucking leechers)... I hope and believe that you are not like that, bro... Say hello to Warkult or what his nick name now ...
Personally, I do not give a shit on his personal exclusives and even more so he will no longer spread them here. 21.gif
Aggression
For this one, thanks to Asesino_Brujeria.

Delivers great Thrash Metal. \m/

QUOTE(shinobi 20XX @ Dec 21 2009, 22:45:53) *
Personally I thank you for the quality, but, but, but and again but ...
Well of course 320, even very good, but too bad that you posted it only today, when someone upload this album here...
Personally, I do not mind when listening to the album, if I really like them then I will still buy the original, certainly not for a few months before the release, personally, I do not have such opportunities...
You have there a lot of interesting music, but you divide it between the 6 or 5 people through private messages ... I do not blame you it's your business, but my opinion - this is not serious ...Not all people have the opportunity to buy all new albums, you must not forget that.
Very bad and even horrible when people share something only when necessary or to show how great they are and they have almost all new music albums for several months for a long time before the album release (and who does not have and download it those fucking leechers)... I hope and believe that you are not like that, bro... Say hello to Warkult or what his nick name now ...
Personally, I do not give a shit on his personal exclusives and even more so he will no longer spread them here. 21.gif

I respect your opinion dude. For me exclusives are stupid. But I understand the people who buy this stuff to share just with some people at first.....Eventually they will all appear online tho, just at first hand they do not want it posted all over the place. Cuz you know once something appears here, it's everywhere. 33,000+ members here \m/ Alot of people to download this and upload it all over the place. It's why the members only want to share it exclusively for a couple months, then it'll appear here.
Shoegazer
QUOTE(Aggression @ Dec 21 2009, 23:00:00) *

I respect your opinion dude. For me exclusives are stupid. But I understand the people who buy this stuff to share just with some people at first.....Eventually they will all appear online tho, just at first hand they do not want it posted all over the place. Cuz you know once something appears here, it's everywhere. 33,000+ members here \m/ Alot of people to download this and upload it all over the place. It's why the members only want to share it exclusively for a couple months, then it'll appear here.

I am sure at this very moment it is already being uploaded to multiple places at this time. 1488.gif
Aggression
I wouldn't doubt it dude ^^^^
Shoegazer
Your right though, once it's uploaded onto one site it spreads like a disease.
Aggression
Haha, well thanks for agreeing dude.....Not many people understand this. All everyone needs to know, is in time, all the stuff that is so called "exclusive" will appear here = ) \m/
aesteticvice
лепый альбом
Xeter
very good album.
emogirl
слишком мелодично на мой вкус, хотя альбомчег задорненький канеш, с этим не поспоришь)
Deathtractor
Средненько. музыка цепляет, хорошие скоростные места, классный живой звук рабочего, четкий чес ритма. Минусы - медленные моменты (тьфу ты, ну за что?!..такой потенциальный нон-стоп башкотряс изгадить:( )и вокал - для меня слишком олдскульно.
Darkness
ЦИТАТА(shinobi 20XX @ 21st December 2009 - 20:13:48) *
Один из лучших Thrash альбомов в 2009 и все равно кто там что-то думает по этому поводу!

Ты еще не слышал просто лучших трэш альбомов этого года, если это называешь лучшим. Средний альбом, к тому же неважно записаный. Послушай сначала Alkoholizer а потом рассказывай о лучших.
terricide
thanks man sounds good
shinobi 20XX
ЦИТАТА(Darkness @ Dec 22 2009, 02:50:46) *
Ты еще не слышал просто лучших трэш альбомов этого года, если это называешь лучшим. Средний альбом, к тому же неважно записаный. Послушай сначала Alkoholizer а потом рассказывай о лучших.

Для начала я сказал, что этот альбом один из лучших среди Thrash-a за 2009 (и от своих слов не отказываюсь) в следующий раз сделаю шрифт покрупнее.
Ту группу, которую ты рекламируешь , для тебя это будет удивление, но я ее слышал, причем, как не странно тоже в этом году, особых восторгов и колоссального удовольствия при прослушивании, которые очевидно испытал ты, я не получил при прослушивании данного ансабля, для меня последний StrikeMaster с их альбомом Vicious Nightmare или тот же Reanimator с Ignorance Is No Excuse в разы лучше и на много интересней сыграны.
Да много чего лучше этого Alkoholizer-а те же Prayers Of Sanity с альбомом Religion Blindness или Aggression с их MoshPirit или вот эти итальянские ребята National Suicide с альбомом The Old Family is Still Alive можно долго продолжать...
Так что... по поводу того, что я слышал или нет - мне лучше знать "уважаемый", спасибо за заботу, пишите еще. bye.gif
dongni filth
этот их первый альбом?
кажьтесь очень хорошими, я действительно как это!
спасибо разделять!
Leolomb
QUOTE(Aggression @ Dec 21 2009, 17:00:00) *

and what's the problem if the release appears everywhere after you posted here? what's the big deal with that?
Nordavind
Вот, блин, умеют же классный музон испортить дебильным голосом... "вокалом" язык не поворачивается назвать
troll_swamp
АХРЕНЕННЫЙ ТРЭШАК КАК ПО МНЕ ВСЕ НАМЕСТЕ И ВОКАЛ И БАС(ПРОСТО СУПЕР),КАРОЧЕ ЭТО НАДОЛГО! В СМЫСЛЕ ФАНАТИЗМ metaler.gif pray.gif metaler.gif pray.gif metaler.gif pray.gif
Monchik
По мне так обложка убокая. Кислотная какая-то. Надо бы их с фир фэктори поменять местами.
sidharda
сколько хороших отзывов надо качнуть спс
Aggression
QUOTE(Leolomb @ Dec 22 2009, 06:08:32) *
and what's the problem if the release appears everywhere after you posted here? what's the big deal with that?

I could careless where it appears after here, cuz I know here the link won't go dead, at LEAST for several months. It's why I post here. But I am not posting albums others don't want posted, I could careless how much people wine about it.
dvd-monster
Серьёзные парни...Очень сильный альбом!

Glioma
А меня что-то не зацепило. Музон конечно классный, но вот в голосе вокалиста не чувствуется энергии и веры в TRASH METAL. В отличии от того же Slayera.
shinobi 20XX
ЦИТАТА(Glioma @ Dec 23 2009, 19:24:28) *
А меня что-то не зацепило. Музон конечно классный, но вот в голосе вокалиста не чувствуется энергии и веры в TRASH METAL. В отличии от того же Slayera.

Сразу видно разбирающийся и знающий толк человек (очередной к тому же)...
Ты второй, кто меня здесь удивил своими знаниями и сравнениями, после человека рекламирующего Alkoholizer.
Thrash - молотить, дробить, кромсать, рубить...
Trash - мусор
Мусорный метал !? crazy.gif
topknot
Зовсім не сподобалась обкладинка, але tHrash не можна пропускати і вміст виявився дуже придатним до вживання з самого першого трека metaler.gif Було б краще, якби замість срачу за те хто коли і що повинен викладати, помістили б лінк на 320 в шапку... а то я побачив його вже після того, як почав слухати 192... довелось перекачувати... про всяк випадок міррор 320 на йапапку:
[ Hidden Text ]
old
после фразы в начале 1го трека не могу не прослушать весь альбом bye.gif
Genuine Thrashiac
ЦИТАТА(old @ 16th June 2010 - 12:03:37) *
после фразы в начале 1го трека не могу не прослушать весь альбом
Вступление в Falloutsmile3.gif

ЦИТАТА(dm666 @ 13th October 2011 - 11:14:28) *
11. Fog Of War Classic Version
12. Six Packing Heat Demo '05
13. Drunk Song Demo '05
Залейте, пожалуйста бонус-треки отдельно. pray.gif
Ftornik
[ Hidden Text ]
dm666

Lossless: FLAC (image+.cue+.log) + Covers

[ Hidden Text ]
klaus
ЦИТАТА(dm666 @ Apr 8 2018, 16:42:37) *
http://www.crown6.org/_fr/13/5271967.jpg
Lossless: FLAC (image+.cue+.log) + Covers

Ремастер? 21.gif
troll_swamp
Будьте любезны, дайте 320, заранее alkash.gif 9.gif pray.gif
Moldavite
[ Hidden Text ]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.