Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How do i add a release
Metal Area - Extreme Music Portal > Technical Area / Работа Форума > Remarks And Suggestions
Dogman
First off let me say i dont speak Russian so i apologize if i dont quite understand all the replies and whatnot but i use the best translator i can find. But, i went to try and add a new release for the forum which wasnt listed after doing a search. So i went to the "add release" button and filled out the necessary info but there was no button to submit the album. Any specific reason for this?
Oskulum
QUOTE(Dogman @ Apr 4 2010, 01:52:53) *
but there was no button to submit the album

Dogman
QUOTE(Oskulum @ Apr 3 2010, 19:23:02) *

Interesting. Ive seen the Common and Preview buttons but not the send for moderation. But ill look at it again later tonight to see if my settings are right on the forum. Thanks. \m/
Oskulum
ЦИТАТА(Dogman @ Apr 4 2010, 02:31:59) *
Interesting. Ive seen the Common and Preview buttons but not the send for moderation.

when you added all of necessary info to the release form you push the "Preview" button and "Send to moderation" button will be appear after that
Dogman
QUOTE(Oskulum @ Apr 3 2010, 19:39:51) *
when you added all of necessary info to the release form you push the "Preview" button and "Send to moderation" button will be appear after that

Ok, gotcha. Thats what i was doing wrong. Thanks man. \m/
Oskulum
not at all smile3.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.