Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Atrium Noctis
Metal Area - Extreme Music Portal > Releases Area / Релизы > Requests
Klangfarben
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen. I would like to ask, if it isn`t too much, if you could upload from Atrium Noctis the album *The Eyes Of Medusa* and if you`re faster than me with the ordering, the new album *Home* for pre-listening.

Thank you in advance.
Forrrrest
Участники группы конечно ужасны

Klangfarben
Wow, almost a year is gone since my request. Now, since i have not found any of their both albums in the WWW, is someone able to upload one or both album(s)?

Thanks in advance.
Klangfarben
Well, i just wanna remind that still theres nothing to found somewhere from them. Maybe someone has the one or other album?
Genuine Thrashiac
Klangfarben, you know about them by [ Hidden Text ] ?
Klangfarben
I had the first album long ago. But like some other albums, it get lost as i was moving to an other flat. i wanted to buy both albums again, but until yesterday i had forgotten the band name and founded it again as i was looking onto some old Legacy samplers.
Klangfarben
So, i have now ordered their 3 releases and will upload them in a few weeks (or a month). Just have a little patience.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.