Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Discographies
Metal Area - Extreme Music Portal > Technical Area / Работа Форума > Remarks And Suggestions
GrimCorpse
Please remove the over-10-posts thing from the Discographies forum. Can you, pretty please? smile2.gif
AjiDahak
problematic people ..
GrimCorpse
QUOTE(AjiDahak @ Aug 14 2010, 15:33:13) *
problematic people ..

Wow, I hope this forum is not like all the others with trollers. What are you talking about? You're saying I have a mental, physical or social problem because I posted a suggestion for the forum?
CRUNCH
ЦИТАТА(GrimCorpse @ Aug 15 2010, 17:17:07) *
Wow, I hope this forum is not like all the others with trollers. What are you talking about? You're saying I have a mental, physical or social problem because I posted a suggestion for the forum?

He said, that removing the over-10-posts thing from the Discographies forum very problematic operation.
GrimCorpse
QUOTE(CRUNCH @ Aug 15 2010, 16:06:00) *
He said, that removing the over-10-posts thing from the Discographies forum very problematic operation.

Why?
CRUNCH
ЦИТАТА(GrimCorpse @ Aug 15 2010, 18:10:31) *
Why?

This quastion you can adress for administrator, write private mesage for administration -> IronMan.
Mikhail1944
GrimCorpse, it's a really annoying and dull work, mate. Just believe us. Not many people volunteered to do this job. You can ask 0x13 or Persian Gorgrinder to find it out.
0x13
GrimCorpse,
"discographies" is a closed forum, only its curators and moderators are allowed to start new topics there. so the "over-10-posts thing" has nothing to do with it, it's forbidden for all users
some time ago everyone was allowed to create discographies and the forum was really a mess because almost everyone created discographies using their own design style.
reducing the number of people who are responsible for creating topics there helped to keep discographies more uniform and they are way more neat right now
if you really want to help in organizing the forum, contact IronMan, as CRUNCH suggested above
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.