Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Southern Storm - 1999 (2002)
Metal Area - Extreme Music Portal > Releases Area / Релизы > Archive > Low Bitrate Archive (read only)
Нигилист

*Artist: Southern Storm
*Album: 1999
*Year: 2002
*Genre: Heavy/Progressive Metal
*Format: mp3@CBR128kbps
*Size: 48MB

Tracklist:
1. 1999 04:43
2. Wake Me Up 03:23
3. Out Of Time 04:42
4. Fire 05:40
5. Elegy 05:02
6. Lost In Dream 04:28
7. Shades Of Memory 03:29
8. Dream 04:38
9. Tragovi Proslosti 05:06
10. Opstanak 04:26
11. Slavery 06:07
12. Probudi Me 03:22
13. Nasa Istina 05:15
Total playing time: 1:00:21

Extended info
• Tracks 1-8 recorded at studio "Plaza" - Tuzla and studio "Sky" in Miricina
(Tuzla) during 1999. and 2000. by Adil Alic except track 7. recorded at studio
"MAK" Zenica. June 2002.

• All drum tracks recorded at studio "MAK" Zenica.

• Tracks 9-13 recorded at studio "Pavarotti Music Centre" - Mostar in September
2001. by Sasa Karabatak and Senad Suta.

• Mixed at studio "MAK" Zenica by Igor Kasapovic. Assisted by Emir Hot.

• Mastered at studio "FOKUS", Belgrade by Predrag Stevovic - Pedja and
Olivera Kritsic-Beba

• Produced by Dragutin Matosevic and Southern Storm Executive Producer: Josip
Dujmovic
Southern Storm was founded in December 1998 by Dario Havel and Damir Sinanovic former members of Postmortem. Short after, they were joined by Emir Hot, who had recently left Neon Knights. Emir’s engagement with Southern Storm parts ways in the year 2003., due to Emir’s study obligations. Samir Sinanovic came in as replacement and is an official member now. Adnan Omerovic, former Grotesk bass guitarist, had to leave Southern Storm due to personal reasons after a year of engagement and was replaced by Mario Vilusic, the ex member Neon Knights. For quite some time, Southern Storm was in lack of lead singer but still encouraged, they recorded first songs regardless. Elvis Garagic, the lead vocal of Dugi Put at the time gave it a try and fit right in “…when I heard the music and laid the first vocal lines, I knew that this was the kind of music I always wanted to sing…”, he said and joined the band.

The music style of Southern Storm in the early stage was defined as melodic heavy rock with progressive and ethnic motives. Today, they simply say: ”We play Heavy!” The music is created in the modern way, using ethno motives that are melodically and rhythmically characteristic for respective area of theirs. Why “Heavy”? Simply - the music of Southern Storm is based on work of their influences and the key word characteristic for all of them is “Heavy”!

[ Hidden Text ]
Нигилист
Неожиданно понравилось - хороший прогрессив (даже скорее хеви), неторопливый, с классным вокалом 20.gif
Несмотря на битрейт, качество нормальное
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.