Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tormenter - Pulse of Terror - 2010
Metal Area - Extreme Music Portal > Releases Area / Релизы > Requests
Pages: 1, 2
Matej666
need this record...someone has it? 9.gif
Betrayer
Присоединяюсь к запросу. Очень хорошая группа.
Cherkesss
Демки впечатлили, с нетерпением ждём выхода нового альбома.
asesino_brujeria
that shit is wack!
tormenter was cool back in the backyard days
but now their shit is wack!
Matej666
If you have their new album you should upload it....pls
asesino_brujeria
i do and fortunately i wasted no money on it it was free smile1.gif
but nah i wouldnt even waste my time on uploading it, its wack! same shit over and over
i dont even know what went wrong with them...
Thra5h
"same shit over and over" - Like 95% of thrash

where to buy? I buy maybe.

asesino_brujeria, upload possibly at 128?
Oskulum
http://www.ebmrecords.com/mainsite/tormenter.htm
Thra5h
Thanks Oskulum. I will try and obtain this....
asesino_brujeria
i dont even upload anymore i just uploaded harpokrate recently because i thought they could use recognition....
how about a trade?? got something i may want? smile3.gif
Thra5h
check your pm box asesino

also, harpokrate is a falchion clone, check them out if you like that debut of harpokrate.
Matej666
QUOTE(Thra5h @ Dec 23 2010, 14:54:21) *
check your pm box asesino

also, harpokrate is a falchion clone, check them out if you like that debut of harpokrate.

harpokrate sucks ..... very boring band
Thra5h
this weekend i will trade asesino by pm an album for tormenter album. i am lucky to be able to hear the other six songs then !

the album i am giving him is in 192 k, so tormenter will be in 192 k or 128 k, i told him i did not care.

thanks asesino!
Matej666
192 is OK but 128 sucks but otherwise its OK..but you could share the album with us Thrashy..thanx...
Thra5h
i think asesino is intending on releasing the album to the forum, but at 128 or 192...
Matej666
ok Thrashy I will wait... doesnt matter the bitrate...but a better bitrate is welcome cheerz
jerrytodd
PEOPLE COMPLAIN about bitrates on FREE music ?

It is done like that so people who want better quality, will have to BUY the album. look.gif
Thra5h
if i was not so poor over this holiday, i would buy the record.

asesino said he has it, so i wait for him to release it at low quality first to see if it's good enough to buy.

i liked assault from beyond the grave a lot and majority of the songs from that mini album appear on this full length, so i am looking forward to it.

if it's amazing after i listen to it for a while from asesino, i will buy it, and release it in 320, but if and only if i buy it and it's good enough to buy.
avkruchinin
Вот говорила мне мама в детстве - учи, сынок, английский язык, учи - а я, дурак, её не слушал ... Вот теперь мучаюсь 1488.gif
Thra5h
QUOTE(Matej666 @ Dec 24 2010, 12:22:28) *
ok Thrashy I will wait... doesnt matter the bitrate...but a better bitrate is welcome cheerz

i wait, too

that asesino guy doesn't answer my PM's anymore and says all thrash sounds the same and sucks, so i doubt he will ever upload it, he was just pulling our chains. anyways, i have intangled - morbid illustrations (2010) which i was going to trade him, i also have zergoth - psychological defense (2010) which i could of traded as well, but he doesn't answer me back....
Matej666
hey Thrashy I am very interested in those 2 bands at all..could you upload them for me??? thanxxx dude
Thra5h
yeah, no problem. let me find out if asesino is going to trade with me or not, he said he would, lets see if he is a man of his word...

if he doesn't trade, i will surely share becuz i am nice like that...
asesino_brujeria
wow u guys clearly have no patience.... just fuckin wait!
or i wont upload it at all
Matej666
Asesino we are waiting...we are just talking about it at all....and looking forward to the upload..thanx
Thra5h
i am excited too !

i told him through pm, that it's my most anticipated thrash album this year and i really look forward to him uploading it...

I hope we see this later today, or tomorrow, or sometime soon !
Thra5h
zergoth and intangled sent to asesino, no tormenter yet.
Matej666
I am sure he will send the link or upload it....once I requested Cruel Force, he answered and uploaded it...I believe him
Thra5h
no replies, as if i am talking to a ghost when asking of Tormenter to asesino.
jerrytodd
You aren't the only one who is very curious to listen to this album spitggis0.gif
Thra5h
aren't we all, but we wait for someone who shares PC with everyone in the household, someone who claims to never be home much, but logs into metalarea everyday, i got a pm from him and he said he's not uploading it. i told you guys last week this guy is not a man of his word...

all he does is pull the chain....
jerrytodd
BUT I thought you already uploaded something for him and he was going to share this album?

look.gif
QUOTE(Thra5h @ Dec 23 2010, 15:48:18) *
this weekend i will trade asesino by pm an album for tormenter album. i am lucky to be able to hear the other six songs then !

the album i am giving him is in 192 k, so tormenter will be in 192 k or 128 k, i told him i did not care.

thanks asesino!

Thra5h
i uploaded many albums for him, he didn't want them. just wasted everyone's time and got people's hopes up for nothing...
asesino_brujeria
QUOTE(Thra5h @ Jan 3 2011, 12:52:01) *
aren't we all, but we wait for someone who shares PC with everyone in the household, someone who claims to never be home much, but logs into metalarea everyday, i got a pm from him and he said he's not uploading it. i told you guys last week this guy is not a man of his word...

all he does is pull the chain....

hahaha this coming from the one who is annoying me constantly 2 messages daily?!? if i told you wait then it means wait! stop being a desperate little shit , it gets annoying and then you try making me look like the bad guy? wow if your soo fuckin desperate for it buy it! i really was gonna upload it no lie... until this... now really i dont give a fuck fuck this now wait until someone gets it or until u fuckin buy it
Thra5h
it's been on it's way ever since i realized asesino is the laziest on the planet to upload an album. just eat more nachos and buritos..... 25.gif

i will save your lazy ass a job to upload, and upload it CD quality. it's what people do, SHARE, or move to CUBA!
asesino_brujeria
QUOTE(Thra5h @ Jan 4 2011, 14:19:46) *
it's been on it's way ever since i realized asesino is the laziest on the planet to upload an album. just eat more nachos and buritos..... 25.gif

i will save your lazy ass a job to upload, and upload it CD quality. it's what people do, SHARE, or move to CUBA!

obviously you have no clue what a job or a life is if this what you think i do 1488.gif
Thra5h
Mexican + buritos and nachos = ALEX THE BEAR
jerrytodd
Thanks Thra5h smile1.gif smile1.gif

QUOTE(asesino_brujeria @ Jan 4 2011, 16:55:04) *
hahaha this coming from the one who is annoying me constantly 2 messages daily?!? if i told you wait then it means wait! stop being a desperate little shit , it gets annoying and then you try making me look like the bad guy? wow if your soo fuckin desperate for it buy it! i really was gonna upload it no lie... until this... now really i dont give a fuck fuck this now wait until someone gets it or until u fuckin buy it

How long was he supposed to wait? 21.gif
Thra5h
no problem jerrytodd, it's what I do - SHARE, only faggots like that fatass don't share.

QUOTE(jerrytodd @ Jan 4 2011, 23:46:00) *
Thanks Thra5h smile1.gif smile1.gif
How long was he supposed to wait? 21.gif

exactly my point, nobody should be waiting for more than a few days, when that person says they would upload it december 23rd. alex a bear should of got coal in his stocking.... = )
asesino_brujeria
ahh here we go the typical shit talk once you dont get what you want bye.gif
hahah wow i wouldnt doubt that thrash is joe wow kid how many nick names do you have on metalarea do you really have no life at all?
i mean surely you should know by now since past forums that im not around much and know it takes time for me to upload
and i know you joe have no fuckin patience at all and just keep annoying the shit out of someone to get what u want
but to take a step and actually buy something?!?! wow thats new.... your probably bugging someone else you found to upload it for you hahaha
Thra5h
crazy fatass thinks himself and warnutz only people who buy CD's....

....and pigs fly.....

also did you pass high school? or get a GED? RETARD.
asesino_brujeria
QUOTE(Thra5h @ Jan 5 2011, 02:38:45) *
crazy fatass thinks himself and warnutz only people who buy CD's....

....and pigs fly.....

also did you pass high school? or get a GED? RETARD.

lol dont think that but i do know you wouldnt waste a penny on buying one! like that time you begged me to buy a 7.00 dollar CD...like fuck seriously? not even 7 bucks??...
everyone who knows you knows this..... so i highly doubt things have changed... so just hope whoever your asking to get this for you will come through and send it

and by the way, yes i did smile3.gif
ViolentLeecher
haha, little nerds talking bout thrash metal/ lol crazy.gif
jerrytodd
asesino_brujeria, whyso many links on your website do not work?

ViolentLeecher, "nerds" ? maybe you do not like thrash metal ? why do you upload it ?

Thra5h, ah you go to hell too, I am mad at everybody now !

THIS_IS_SPARTA_v2_0_by_DoooM.gif
Thra5h
Better question for WARKULT, VIOLENTLEECHER, TOXODETH, is why does he BUY THRASH 24/7 if it sucks? Same for the fatass, always buys thrash, but claims it sucks....LOL, anyways, this will be here soon.
Xeter
Just to let all those who wonder that adrenicide & tormenter albums are on the way, so go ahead violentleecher post adrenicide before I do smile3.gif
Thra5h
QUOTE(Xeter @ Jan 6 2011, 13:39:23) *
Just to let all those who wonder that adrenicide & tormenter albums are on the way, so go ahead violentleecher post adrenicide before I do smile3.gif

Alex the douche is brainwashed by shitkult. Both think nobody buys CD's but them, and man named Joe can NOT buy CD's, it's a sin and he is damned to hell if he buys CD's = )

right Alex?!
Xeter
@asesinobrujeria: why are you always saying you'll post something but you never do?
or you post a shitty 56 kbs rip???
anyways stop making empty promises unless you're gonna ACTUALLY do them...
and btw I also buy cds just in case you wonder smile4.gif
Thra5h
QUOTE(Xeter @ Jan 6 2011, 14:04:37) *
@asesinobrujeria: why are you always saying you'll post something but you never do?
or you post a shitty 56 kbs rip???
anyways stop making empty promises unless you're gonna ACTUALLY do them...
and btw I also buy cds just in case you wonder smile4.gif

AGREED, 100000000%
asesino_brujeria
haha mike i was going to post it trust me.....
but you know that i dont upload anymore so iwas actually doing this guy a favor....
but being annoyed by joe 24/7 about it gets fuckin annoying you know??!?!?

ahaha and i bet hes annoying you to buy tormentor and that adrenicide too hahaha
dick might as well just keep shit to yourself whats the point anymore?...
Xeter
QUOTE(asesino_brujeria @ Jan 6 2011, 22:18:49) *
haha mike i was going to post it trust me.....
but you know that i dont upload anymore so iwas actually doing this guy a favor....
but being annoyed by joe 24/7 about it gets fuckin annoying you know??!?!?

ahaha and i bet hes annoying you to buy tormentor and that adrenicide too hahaha
dick might as well just keep shit to yourself whats the point anymore?...

actually alex i bought adrenicide and joe bought tormenter.
they both are quiet cheap, so it's not a problem to get them.
i bought adrenicide on ebay, it's shipped to me from ireland, and joe bought tormenter from their site.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.