Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thurisaz - The Cimmerian Years (2011)
Metal Area - Extreme Music Portal > Releases Area / Релизы > Requests
Cal11
I would love to hear this record. If somebody has this, please upload it. It would be greatly appreciated...
alexskev
QUOTE(Cal11 @ May 24 2011, 23:26:08) *
I would love to hear this record. If somebody has this, please upload it. It would be greatly appreciated...

+1
Klangfarben
When will it be released? I read 21.5. but yesterday i was in my shop and the salesman said it isn`t listed, neither as upcoming nor import.
Cal11
I think it's released already man...

I am not sure where to find this though, I just see reviews online for this and "OUT NOW" signs everywhere on the web as well.
Klangfarben
Yeah, me also. That`s why i think the reviewers got a promo exemplar. I mean it`s strange to say "It`s released" when it`s still not buyable.
Cal11
I agree ^ I hope this shows up man, and thanks for your efforts in looking for this...
Machine Head
QUOTE(alexskev @ May 25 2011, 13:57:59) *
+1

+1
Cal11
there is now 5 songs on the web for this album, but no full album. somebody please help!

the songs online:

My Precious Unknown, Second Mirror, No Regrets, The Carnival of Miscreation, and Unhealed

only four more songs to go!
Cal11
topic can be closed, the album is in the moderation queue.

thanks for help
IronMan
Thurisaz - The Cimmerian Years (2011)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.