Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nazxul - Totem II [ep] (2011)
Metal Area - Extreme Music Portal > Releases Area / Релизы > Find Area
necroscum

*Artist: Nazxul
*Album: Totem II [ep]
*Year: 2011
*Genre: Black Metal
*Format: mp3@CBR192kbps
*Size: 62MB

Tracklist:
01. Endless Reign Of Power 27:40
02. Watching Through The Flames 03:22
03. Awaken Amidst The Flames 13:58
Total playing time: 45:00

[ Hidden Text ]
Bear20121
Неужели второй Totem))
necroscum
QUOTE(Bear20121 @ Nov 21 2011, 08:17:36) *
Неужели второй Totem))

Второй! Но вряд ли удастся повторить славу первого... 21.gif
killboyhead
Вот так нежданчик. Даже не знаю чего и ожидать то.... Во истину кот в мешке. Спс! 9.gif
T.H.U.L.E.
по первому прослушиванию фигня полнейшая. печально.
killboyhead
Вот уж я четко попал.... кот в мешеке оказался нойзом. БМ я здесь не нашел (да и не искал особо, слушать 45 минут жжжжжж и шшшшшшш, как-то меня не прет). Странно все это hmm.gif
smysl
Это фейк, ещё летом в сети появился.
Kazoth
ЦИТАТА(smysl @ Nov 22 2011, 22:49:57) *
Это фейк, ещё летом в сети появился.

Спасибо, а то я уж скачать хотел)
MetalAreola
Did someone find out what the story behind this fake is, and who the real performer is?
Here is a statement from Nazxul's label I found on Metal Archives, but other than that, no luck (searched on youtube and tried MusicBrainz Picard).
QUOTE(SeansRecords on Metal Archives forum @ Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:31 am)
"We just noticed that 'Totem II" by Nazxul has been added to the band's discography on Metal Archives. The band is baffled by this release and are mystified as to what it is. Does anyone have it or are they able to shed some light on it. Nazxul cares to make it known that the band did not record or create the music for the release and as far as I can see Moribund has no release under this title, not to mention they have never been authorized to release anything but the USA CD version of Iconoclast. so not only is it a bootleg but not even their material or work. I quickly updated their page with a note that it is not an official release. Maybe someone with a higher ranking can delete the release and correct my terrible typos.. my post was hasty."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.