Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Carpathian Forest - Rehearsal Tape [demo] (1992)
Metal Area - Extreme Music Portal > Releases Area / Релизы > Find Area
DuSkie

*Artist: Carpathian Forest
*Album: Rehearsal Tape [demo]
*Year: 1992
*Genre: Black Metal
*Format: mp3@128
*Size: 22 Мб.

Tracklist:
1. Carpathian Forest 03:18
2. Call from the Grave (Bathory Cover) 04:56
3. Return of the Freezing Winds 04:18
4. In the Circle of Ravens 06:48
5. Warhead (Venom Cover) 04:24
Total playing time: 23:44

Download:
Download from megaupload.com *Carpathian Forest - Rehearsal Tape (demo) (1992)* by DuSkie
sacrut
thanks
Funeral Fog
Не было этой демки. Качаю. Спасибо!
Acopiltaczet
Reupload please
SatanicWarMaster
перезалейте плз
cancer1974
Эта демка потом в полном составе вошла на сборник Bloodlust And Perversion 1997-го года
Moldavite
[ Hidden Text ]
Blake
stupid fake taken from Bloodlust And Perversion compilation 2007
Moldavite
QUOTE(Blake @ Dec 24 2016, 06:17:21) *
1997*
Perhaps it is taken from compilation, but it is still Reh '92.
You're welcome to buy it and rip it, then we'll all have real rip of it (which sounds exactly the same): Buy here
thenecromancer
QUOTE(Blake @ Dec 24 2016, 06:17:21) *

I don't own that "Bloodlust and perversion" compilation, ehehehe....

Anyway: many years ago I did get a C.F. rehearsal-tape via tape-trading, but t.b.h. I don't know if it's the same reh.-tape of this topic (mine is without any tracklist...), but I absolutely don't know how to rip a cassette transforming the content into mp3 files... believe it or not! 25.gif
If you - or anyone else who can make a tape-rip - need a dubbed copy, just let me know via PM
true_black.gif
Moldavite
QUOTE(thenecromancer @ Dec 24 2016, 09:11:49) *
I don't own that "Bloodlust and perversion" compilation, ehehehe....

Anyway: many years ago I did get a C.F. rehearsal-tape via tape-trading, but t.b.h. I don't know if it's the same reh.-tape of this topic (mine is without any tracklist...), but I absolutely don't know how to rip a cassette transforming the content into mp3 files... believe it or not! 25.gif
If you - or anyone else who can make a tape-rip - need a dubbed copy, just let me know via PM
true_black.gif
Well, I think I could figure out the tracklist when I listen to that tape, or I can at least try to. So, yeah - you could send that Rehersal dub with the rest of the tapes we talked about! I'll write you PM now. 28.gif
Blake
[ Hidden Text ] 28.gif
Moldavite
What we have here is so called Rehearsal Outtake demo which was included in '97 compilation Bloodlust and Perversion.

However, it is called Outtake for a reason, it is shorter/cut version of Rehearsal '92 which exists, but this topic is not Rehearsal '92, it's Rehearsal Outtake - in other words: Rehearsal '92 cut; And it's not source rip of Rehearsal Outtake, it is simply songs taken from compilation '97 so it's not a demo, it is a bootleg demo.

I'm not saying this entire topic is incorrect. I'm saying the name of this topic should be "Rehearsal Outtake" and not "Rehearsal Tape" so someone should edit that. And it probably belongs in Find Area because songs are taken from compilation '97; Either that, or keep it in Low Bitrate section of forum, but change the release type from demo to bootleg.
Blake
yes you are right and I think that the content of this bootleg (Rehearsal Outtake) is part of Bloodlust and Perversion 97-- simply fixed on tape for sale. https://www.discogs.com/Carpathian-Forest-R...release/5381692
titorrante
Link Death
thenecromancer
QUOTE(titorrante @ Jul 26 2020, 17:54:00) *
Link Death

look.gif Carpathian Forest - Rehearsal Tape [demo] (1992) [post #2019508]
link still alive...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.