Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vintersorg
Metal Area - Extreme Music Portal > Discography Area / Дискографии > Discographies
MeTaL StOrM

Genre(s):
Viking/Folk Metal, Progressive Metal
Lyrical Theme(s):
Heathen, Nature, Astronomy, Science, Philosophy
Origin:
Sweden (Skellefteе)
Formed In:
Current Line-Up:
Vintersorg (Andreas Hedlund) : Vocals, guitars, keyboards (Otyg, Borknagar, ex-Havayoth, Fission, Cosmic Death,Waterclime , Masticator (Swe), Cronian)
Mattias Marklund : Guitars (Otyg, Masticator, TME)
Steve DiGiorgio : Bass (Sadus, Sebastian Bach & Friends, Artension, Death, Control Denied, Testament, Dragonlord, Suicide Shift, Autopsy, James Murphy, Dark Hall, ex-Iced Earth, Quo Vadis (Can), Scariot)
Asgeir Mickelson : Session drums (Spiral Architect, Borknagar, ex-Lunaris, ex-Highland Glory, Scariot, Ihsahn)
Benny Hдgglund : Live drums (Fission, Masticator)
Lars Are Nedland : Session hammond organ and backing vocals (Solefald, ex-Carpathian Forest, Бsmegin, Borknagar, Age of Silence)
Former/Past Member(s):
Tyr (Jan Erik Torgersen) - Bass (Emperor (Nor), ex-Borknagar, Perished)

Discography:
Vintersorg - Hedniskhjartad [ep] - 1998
Vintersorg - Till Fjalls [full-length] - 1998
Vintersorg - Odemarkens Son [full-length] - 1999
Vintersorg - Cosmic Genesis [full-length] - 2000
Vintersorg - Visions From The Spiral Generator [full-length] - 2002
Vintersorg - The Focusing Blur [full-length] - 2004

Vintersorg - Solens Rötter [full-length] - 2007
Vintersorg - Jordpuls [full-length] - 2011
Vintersorg - Orkan [full-length] - 2012
Vintersorg - Till Fjälls, Del II [full-length] - 2017

OfficialWebPage:

please
перезалейте Tid Fjalls, пожалуйста - Axi пишет, что неверный ID файла
fabeldyr
Vintersorg: It will probably just be something that we´ll put on the net. It's just some small experiments that I´ve done with the idea to amuse ourselves. It should not be seen as a new guide-line or development to find a new line of music. I also like electronic music (of course I'm not talking about the Britneything here) and just thought that it would be fun to dress the songs in more odd clothes. The result is something that shouldn´t be seen as totally thought through and perfected. The songs are made with different equipment and and in different formats, so the quality is shifting a little. But I´ve done a re-make on "Norrskensdrömmar-A coruscating nightsky forging" from the first MCD and it actually turned out quite good, were searching for a good alternative to host it right now.

Hebbe: In the Swedish mag Close-up nr. #52, it said that the new MCD would contain the title-tracks from 'Till Fjälls', 'Ödemarkens Son' & 'Cosmic Gensis', + 'Stilla' from 'Hedniskhjärtad' & two or three new songs. Now we know that it will be 'Norrskensdrömmar' instead of 'Stilla'. Is the other statements true, and how will it really sound?

Vintersorg: As I said earlier, there will proabably be no MCD, just an expression that will be on the net. So the plans on how much time it shall take, has decreased drasticly, so I think that the songs that are ready will be those we´re offering, if I have both time and lust to continue this adventure later, I of course will do so. But the factor of time is my antagonist, and a very striving such

The three songs Vintersorg made for this never-released MCD + the internet release: "Tidens Härold". + Vintersorg - Vålnader I Eterns Höjder (This song is music for a film, made by Vintersorg in the same period as "Tidens Härold". No vocals whatsoever)
here:
[ Hidden Text ]
enjoy it 20.gif
DarkIscarioth
отличная группа!
beto666
thank you!!
DagorAliot
Нравятся первые два альбома pray.gif остальные как то не так 22.gif 28.gif
Kaplya
А может у кого есть видео? smile3.gif
paganheart
Новый альбом на подходе, и видимо будет возвращение к моим любимым Cosmic Genesis и The Focusing Blur. Вот Сэмпл новой композиции
dimmannius
Naturbål 2014 21.gif
Veggr
01. Till Fjälls (1998) & Hedniskhjärtag (1998)
02. Ödemarkens Son (1999)
03. Cosmic Genesis (2000)
04. Visions From The Spiral Generator (2002)
05. The Focusing Blur (2004)

Format: MP3 (LAME3.96r, 320 kbit/sec, Stereo, 44,1 КГц) + scans + data
[ Hidden Text ]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.