Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Terrordome & Dekapited - Bestial Castigatio [split] (2012)
Metal Area - Extreme Music Portal > Releases Area / Релизы > New Releases > Low Bitrate
Genuine Thrashiac

*Artist: Terrordome & Dekapited
*Album: Bestial Castigatio [split]
*Year: 2012
*Genre: Thrash Metal
*Format: mp3@CBR128kbps
*Size: 21Mb

Tracklist:
Terrordome:
1. Brutal Punishment 01:55
2. The Final Regret 01:36
3. Arthur The Catamite 00:22
4. Cross Over Cracow 02:14
5. Friends From The Gym 02:16
Dekapited:
6. Devastacion (intro) 01:09
7. Contra Iglesia Y Estado 04:02
8. Tortura Mental 03:33
9. Pesadilla Fatal 04:44
Total playing time: 21:51

Extended info
Bestial Castigation split is nothing else than fast and brutal thrash metal represented by two totally furious bands from distant continents! Almost 22 minutes served by Terrordome and Dekapited is a dose of fresh and juicy meat in the form of 9 ultrafast, merciless hellish tracks kept in oldschool way previously invented by SLAYER, VIO-LENCE and DARK MOTHERFUCKING ANGEL!

released 31 October 2012

tags: crossover metal thrash crossover dark angel evildead metal slayer thrash Krakow

[ Hidden Text ]
Genuine Thrashiac
ЦИТАТА(sperminator @ 19th November 2012 - 06:41:58) *
пардон, там по ссылке Craneoscuro(Chl)2012Esclavizados какое то! просьба исправить...
11.gif исправил.

ЦИТАТА(TheThrasher @ Nov 18 2012, 20:42:32) *
*Artist: Terrordome & Dekapited
17.gif Terrordome до сих пор без дискографии!
Samaritianin
Нормально Поляки нарезают-с места и в карьер!;)А песен новых вроде нет 13.gif
oldthrashman

metaler.gif
zoxa256
Перезалейте плиз!!"!
Samaritianin
[ Hidden Text ]
Genuine Thrashiac
[ Hidden Text ]
Lanceatum
Reupload please.
Lanceatum
Перезалейте, пожалуйста.
Genuine Thrashiac
Lanceatum, просьба в следующие разы писать в личку чего хочешь. smile1.gif
[ Hidden Text ]
Marek
Reupload please.
XxNachtmahRxX
[ Hidden Text ]
canadaspaceman
LOL

Genuine Thrashiac
ЦИТАТА(canadaspaceman @ Aug 11 2023, 20:03:06) *
LOL
Why LOL? crazy.gif
canadaspaceman
QUOTE(Genuine Thrashiac @ Aug 13 2023, 08:07:27) *
Why LOL? crazy.gif

For many reasons;
XxNachtmahRxX has about 12 pages of requests in his profile?, and how many times has he helped with uploads/gave his own rips?
His upload is smaller in size than the original post, it is 128 kbps, and ONLY the Terrordome tracks.

I was banned for posting/submitting anything less than 192 kbps, but others still get away with it?
ok,
I think, I will not rip my stuff like this that is wanted, that is why 1488.gif
XxNachtmahRxX
QUOTE(canadaspaceman @ Aug 13 2023, 09:44:41) *
For many reasons;
XxNachtmahRxX has about 12 pages of requests in his profile?, and how many times has he helped with uploads/gave his own rips?
His upload is smaller in size than the original post, it is 128 kbps, and ONLY the Terrordome tracks.

I was banned for posting/submitting anything less than 192 kbps, but others still get away with it?
ok,
I think, I will not rip my stuff like this that is wanted, that is why 1488.gif

I'll upload when I have something that is down. So far, I don't have anything that is being requested in the "Today Needed" forum because my musical taste is limited to thrash and death metal and I lost all of my music in 2016.

At least I don't complain under every post like you do just because your posts are not being approved. I didn't see that it was 128kbps, I was happy that I found it at all. Writing comments doesn't need approvals, only when you create a new topic, so a mod will probably sooner or later put my post into the "low bitrate" section.

And as a little note: You can't buy the split with both bands as 1 release digitally. You have to buy them either as CD, like you did, or separately because it's a new trend. Bands make a split, sell it for full price, and then give you only their own songs but not the other half. That's why I don't buy on Bandcamp. Bandcamp also adds taxes that you don't have to pay on Amazon music. But Amazon doesn't have the split. Be happy if someone uploads it. 128kbps is actually better for thrash and death because it sounds more raw than this modern overproduced production. At least I don't keep the bit of music I have left to myself just because my 192 upload has been rejected. My few uploads were also rejected without a reason why and I don't cry. You have the CD, so you have no reason to upload low quality rips.
XxNachtmahRxX
320 mirror
[ Hidden Text ]
canadaspaceman
LOL, crying?
ahem...

canadaspaceman
Releases: 398
on Forums: 4 years 6 months

XxNachtmahRxX
Releases: 0
on Forums: 1 year 4 months
18.gif
Genuine Thrashiac
Different characteristics - this is the reason to spar 1488.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.