Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hell's Gate - Death Machine [single] (1982)
Metal Area - Extreme Music Portal > Releases Area / Релизы > Archive
Genuine Thrashiac

*Artist: Hell's Gate
*Album: Death Machine [single]
*Year: 1982
*Genre: NWoBHM
*Format: mp3@VBR220kbps
*Size: 4Mb

Tracklist:
1. Eye Of The Cat 02:24
Total playing time: 2:24

Extended info
Я решил, что на ма недостаточно ещё групп с названием Hell's Gate.

Т.к. некий чел (звукорежиссёр?) обещает в тегах трэш и хардкор в записи 1982-го года - я повёлся скачать - послушал, но не обнаружил. Может, материал далее с этого альбома окажется иным. Может, ценители NWoBHM не согласятся и теги в шапке я подправлю, а пока сингл из неизданного альбома какой-то британской группы и слово челу, что это вытащил на публику лет через 30:

"My name is Bill Billsner, I was a metal producer in England back in the late 70's through to the mid 80's. One of the bands I worked with was Hell's Gate. The group had just been signed to Columbia records but soon after completing the album the band was dropped due to both the singer and drummer's drug use. The label weren't willing to invest money in a band of junkies they told me so the tapes remained in the vaults until now. It's been alot of work cleaning up these old master tapes and compiling them into my protools set up but it's been fun and this music needs to be heard. The first song I finished was to be the band's first single entitled "Eye Of The Cat" and judging from this song alone you can hear that Hell's Gate had what it takes. More to come soon!"

released 13 June 1982

bandcamp tags: horrorcore metal thrash metal United Kingdom

[ Hidden Text ]
Wail
Free download 320kbps
[ Hidden Text ]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.