Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ceremonial Castings
Metal Area - Extreme Music Portal > Releases Area / Релизы > Requests
maxapero
Hello metal heads.

Today i'm looking for a band called Ceremonial Castings, a "bewitching black metal" band i can't find in any place around the net.

http://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Ceremonial_Castings/5708

Ceremonial Castings began in the late fall of 1996. The band was founded by still existing members Jake Superchi (The Witcher) & brother Nick Superchi (OldNick). The basis of the writing & the lyrical foundation striving on the art of black magic, witchcraft & rituals that could only lead to the name of Ceremonial Castings.

Hailing from the town Battle Ground which is located in the dark forests of Washington state (USA) it is no surprise that the curses that are spewed forth are a perfect mix of unrelenting majestic chaos. The recipe contains itself with the magicks of Black, Death, & Thrash Metal to Classical, Symphonic & Dark Ambient combining into the band’s self deemed sound as “American Deathphonic Black Metal” or now known as "Bewitching Black Metal".

Both Lord Serpent and Old Nick are involved in musical projects ranging from death metal, to black metal, to ambient. Links to these various projects can be found on Ceremonial Castings' Myspace page.

The Brothers Superchi also happen to be related to the renowned author, Nathaniel Hawthorne, as they are direct descendants of Nathaniel's great-great-grandfather, Judge John Hathorne.

I'll list all their releases, but i'm mostly interested in the full length discography.

Albums
Immortal Black Art (2005)
Barbaric is the Beast (2006)
Salem 1692 (2008)
Into the Black Forest of Witchery (remastered + bonus tracks 2008)
Beast In Black (2010)
March Of The Deathcult (2011)
Bewitching Black Metal (2013)
Reign In Hell (A Tribute to Slayer) (2013)
Cthulu (soon to be released) (2014)

Demos & EP's
Witchcraft (tape 1996)
Vampira (1997)
Demonic (1998)
Blood Like Wine (2000)
Vampira - The Second Coming (2000)
13 Roses (2000)
The Garden of Dark Delights (2001)
The Chaos Chapter (2002)
Into The Black Forest Of Witchery (2002)
Fullmoon Passions (2002)
Midnight Deathcult Phenomena (2003)
Universal Funeral March (2003)
The Extermination Process (2003)
Into The Black Forest Of Witchery (re-recording) (2004)

Here's also a youtube clip:

Thanks in advance!
rom666
Ceremonial Castings
Moldavite
normal_Homerdisgust3.png
rom666
maxapero
mostly dead links, but thanks anyways!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.