Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Genocide Shrines - Manipura Imperial Deathevokovil (Scriptures Of Reversed Puraana Dharmurder) (2015)
Metal Area - Extreme Music Portal > Releases Area / Релизы > New Releases > Lossless
Samaritianin

*Artist: Genocide Shrines
*Album: Manipura Imperial Deathevokovil (Scriptures Of Reversed Puraana Dharmurder)
*Year: 2015
*Genre: Black/Death Metal
*Format: mp3@VBR260kbps
*Size: 90MB

Tracklist:
1. Pillar 1 (Deimetrical Satanic Dasayoga) 01:50
2. Militant Thrishul (Eradiction Puja) 05:49
3. Subterranean Katacomb, Termination Temple (Henotheistic Primal Demiurge) 06:01
4. Ethnoheretical Padmavyuha Consecration 06:40
5. Pillar 2 (Rape of the Kamadhenu) 02:01
6. Hurl Burning Spears to Exhume the Raavanic Throne of Sivvhela Retaliation 06:43
7. Gas.Mask.Gauthama (And Other Raavanic Resurrections) 03:13
8. Aerialdishamanic Bonethrone Omega 03:42
9. Pillar 3 (Triumphing of the Three Worlds) 03:47
Total playing time: 39:46

[ Hidden Text ]
abob
Альбом - огонь. Самое яркое впечатление после дебютника Necroholocaust. pray.gif pray.gif pray.gif
mizantrophist
please another link
Chasm
Красивая, добрая, лиричная музыка!
Constantinus I
В последнее время, rusfolder это говно ! Медленно загрузки и антивирус фиксирует нежелательные приложения. Блять ! Почему ?
antonovivan
Перезалил
[ Hidden Text ]
gena
Просто ахрененный альбом! После великого альбома аргота, это второй стопарик бальзама задушу!
judaz
Трехпесенное превью из бандкампа заставило душу развернуться, а потом назад свернуться.
Морбидоподобные дисгармоничные завывания это многое из нашего всего.
Dantalian
в качестве нет ни у кого ещё?
Dmitry1977
Отлично выступили, я считаю! По ходу будет в моей коллекции теперь и группа из Шри Ланки :-)
Chasm
Релиз всеже мутноват именно композиционно. Атмосфера на уровне но в песни вслушиваться не интересно.
skeletron215
......320?
Jacktheripper666
320 Kbps
Evilded
pray.gif true_black.gif
Dmitry1977
Лосем никто не обладает?
sacrut
Oh, Almighty Genocide, what a music, omg!!! hung.gif

ЦИТАТА
The music is just as insane. If you replaced your tuning pegs with finger bones, stretched tendons over pickups made of molars, and then used your own large intestine to plug into a thousand watt amp that you dropped into a swamp, I think you'd have a chance at STARTING to get a sound this thick.

Seriously, this is one of the most oppressive, murky sounding records I've ever heard. If it weren't for the biting "ting" on the bell of a cymbal, I might have actually believed that this was recorded underwater.

The riffing is relentless and simple, taking a cue from doom metal and making everything as heavy as possible by removing any unnecessary flourishes. Punctuating the sludge are the mucusy bellow of the vocals, which roughly resemble the last choking deathrattle of a man dying in a dark pit, frothing from the mouth on his back.

This is the end times put to tape. I'm pretty sure this record is what plays out of every speaker on earth during our final 30 minutes as we watch an approaching mega-asteroid in futility.

please upload that again ... hung.gif hung.gif hung.gif
sacrut
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wm5Ph885Ew8
sacrut
ggod thing!
DarkHorde
ЦИТАТА
320 Kbps

Перезалейте/Reupload
sacrut
up and up
sperminator
from the web
[ Hidden Text ]
babanguida
An excellent release. 9.gif
Moldavite
[ Hidden Text ][ Hidden Text ]
mayhemehyam
ЦИТАТА(Occultas @ Mar 30 2024, 11:27:00) *
cd, lp rip or hi-res flac?

[ Hidden Text ]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.