Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Necrophagia: Through The Eyes Of The Dead Uncut
Metal Area - Extreme Music Portal > Releases Area / Релизы > Video Archive (unmaintained)
pablogore

Dvdrip
Necrophagia is a hardcore, death metal band that has had a long, underground career based around their connections with horror films. They borrow and mix material from various films that have given them inspiration and the end result is their own special brand of intense metal. I personally don't much care for the music, but at least Necrophagia is an honest group who haven't diluted their style or image to gain more popularity or listeners. Through the Eyes of the Undead is a collection of their video work which is, by and large, comprised of clips from various horror films upon which the songs are based. If you're into this kind of music, I suspect Necrophagia will probably impress you with their overall styling, although to be honest, I felt as if perhaps it was a little on the immature side.

PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
HA7tur
Парни,у кого будет возможность - перелейте на шащдвук smile4.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.