Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Spitfire (SWE) - Heavy Rock'n'Roller [single] (1982)
Metal Area - Extreme Music Portal > Releases Area / Релизы > Requests
justinbieber
Hi. I am searching by a good rip of Spitfire (SWE) - Heavy Rock'n'Roller [single] (1982). Somebody can reupload here? In the moment only it is possible to find a bad audio from videos from Youtube in web Spitfire - Heavy Rock'n'Roller [single] (1982)
iRonIC
QUOTE(justinbieber @ Jan 16 2016, 17:22:03) *
Hi. I am searching by a good rip of Spitfire (SWE) - Heavy Rock'n'Roller [single] (1982). Somebody can reupload here? In the moment only it is possible to find a bad audio from videos from Youtube in web Spitfire - Heavy Rock'n'Roller [single] (1982)

Updated. Just check out the album link again. It has 192 kbps bitrate but I hope it will do.
justinbieber
QUOTE(iRonIC @ Jan 16 2016, 13:39:10) *
Updated. Just check out the album link again. It has 192 kbps bitrate but I hope it will do.

Many thanks. I also wish to share some stuffs here, but I am a novice member, and I should need to communicate to moderators about. I was blocked here until few time, and there were very russian characters was coming to me. If somebody can, send a message PM to a explanation about. I also cannot to understand russian language and characters.
iRonIC
QUOTE(justinbieber @ Jan 16 2016, 19:35:19) *
Many thanks. I also wish to share some stuffs here, but I am a novice member, and I should need to communicate to moderators about. I was blocked here until few time, and there were very russian characters was coming to me. If somebody can, send a message PM to a explanation about. I also cannot to understand russian language and characters.

Unfortunately, I am not a moderator here but if you want to upload some stuff without banning and/or any other difficulties, please read the following info in English:
- Help Section
- Board Rules

You also can change the Russian interface to the English one on the main page, in the column on the left.

Hope this guide will make your stay here more comfortable.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.