Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Having problems downloading from RGhost
Metal Area - Extreme Music Portal > Technical Area / Работа Форума > Remarks And Suggestions
simonitro
So, I'm opening an Rghost link and sends me to the page. There's the "download" button and I click it and nothing happens. It doesn't download for some reason. Is there a reason why it may not download and are there any alternatives to make it download again?

Thanks in advanced,
Simon
vosmidesijatye
It seems that RG had some technical problems. Now everything works again as usual. So you can try and hope everything will be ok.
Абигор
Файлообменник RGhost прекращает своё существование, теперь будем загружать файлы на WDfiles. Доступ к файлам на RGhost в скором времени будет предоставлен - пока всё осложняется не только проблемами переезда, но и DDos-атаками, которые в течение несколько дней неустанно штурмуют сервис.
vosmidesijatye
I have to translate - Soon Rghost will be dead due to DDos-attacks. In the nearest future we will use WDfiles hosting instead of it.
simonitro
QUOTE(vosmidesijatye @ Feb 28 2016, 22:17:56) *
I have to translate - Soon Rghost will be dead due to DDos-attacks. In the nearest future we will use WDfiles hosting instead of it.

Thanks for translating.

So, I'm not the only one that have been experiencing this. Oh well, WDfiles seems like a better host but still haven't tried it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.