Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Psython - ...Outputs (2016)
Metal Area - Extreme Music Portal > Releases Area / Релизы > New Releases > Low Bitrate
Genuine Thrashiac

*Artist: Psython
*Album: ...Outputs
*Year: 2016
*Genre: Thrash Metal
*Format: mp3@CBR128kbps
*Size: 39MB

Tracklist:
01. Introfruit 00:39
02. Careless Whispers 05:09
03. Dave 1.1 01:55
04. Blunt 03:43
05. GBO 03:08
06. Trust in Us 02:21
07. DNA 05:56
08. Serpentes (instr.) 03:41
09. Opposition 03:18
10. Meltdown 03:54
11. Fatality 02:53
12. gRapefruit 04:46
Total playing time: 41:23

Extended info
about:
"Liaising with Colleagues Towards Shared Goals and Objectives which are Commensurate With our Capabilities In order to Deliver Professional and Competent Outputs."

Psython, based in South Yorkshire formed in 2014. Harnessing pure Thrash elements of blitz-speed and clinical-technicality with the power, brutality and conviction of Metal.

Reyt Metal. Fast. Heavy. Get it?

released April 1, 2016

early them
Psython - Fatality [single] (2014)
Psython - April 2015 Demo [demo] (2015)

Psython:
Bing Garcia
Will Price
Luke Rodgers

Colleagues:
Nick Robinson
Phill Newton
Duayne B Carpenter
Angry Grandad,
Harry Redfern
James Ian MacDonald

bandcamp tags: extreme metal heavy metal metal reytmetal south yorkshire thrash metal Sheffield

[ Hidden Text ]
Genuine Thrashiac
REVIEWS:

"Psython have burst out the gates with a vicious slab of thrash-punk that will satisfy metal-heads and punk fans alike. …Outputs is a stupidly enjoyable debut from a band who you should definitely have on your radar."
-Lewis Clark, UK Scumscene

"Psython are soon to be a highlight of British thrash. You heard it here first. ‘…Outputs’ is a great modern thrash record, paying homage to the greats but injecting a fresh energy into the riffs. Oh Thor, how many riffs?! ‘Meltdown’ alone will tax that riff calculator to the max."
-The Killchain Blog

"After listening to ’Outputs’ I have to hold my hands up and say that Psython has exceeded all of my expectations, and taught me the valuable lesson of not judging a book by its cover, or tag for that matter. For fans of Exodus, Megadeth, Slayer, Lamb of God, Havok, Cannabis Corpse, Ghoul etc, etc. Shit! I should just scrub that part and just say ”for fans of metal……full stop."
-Steven Woodier, The Shrieks from Below

"...this is one of the most impressive musical performances that I've heard from a band at this stage of their career."
-Craig Grant, Devils Gate Media

"A confident and capable debut from a band that deserves to be seen live."
-Max Renn, Blank Slate Creative

"As with all great thrash bands, Psython has identified the most important characteristic to excelling at this style of music: overload the listener with as many riffs as humanly possible. If you’re only in it for the riffs, this album is going to be in constant rotation"
-Scott, Skull Fracturing Metal

"Having seen them live and seeing the same passion and energy on display there too there’s no reason why Psython, if there’s any justice, shouldn’t go on to turn even more heads and make an even bigger impact. With Outputs they’ve certainly come out swinging and started as they mean to go on, certainly a band to keep an eye on and Outputs is a very convincing start for them."
-Demoniac, Black Phoenix Rising
avkruchinin
А есть у кого, желательно получше качеством?
avkruchinin
Спасибо мне любимому smile1.gif

CBR128/38Мб

[ Hidden Text ]
Genuine Thrashiac
ЦИТАТА(avkruchinin @ Oct 21 2017, 13:46:49) *
Спасибо мне любимому smile1.gif

CBR128/38Мб
За что? Качество ведь так и не улучшил smile3.gif
avkruchinin
ЦИТАТА(Genuine Thrashiac @ Oct 23 2017, 11:17:34) *
За что? Качество ведь так и не улучшил smile3.gif

Я твою ссылку зато улучшил, которая протухла 1488.gif

Да ещё пришлось с БК потрэково скачивать перед этим fear.gif
Genuine Thrashiac
ЦИТАТА(avkruchinin @ Oct 23 2017, 12:06:49) *
Я твою ссылку зато улучшил, которая протухла 1488.gif

Да ещё пришлось с БК потрэково скачивать перед этим fear.gif
Подождал бы я бы обновил бы с дня-на-день. smile3.gif

Ну, ок - как альбом? smile1.gif
avkruchinin
ЦИТАТА(Genuine Thrashiac @ Oct 24 2017, 17:35:57) *
Подождал бы я бы обновил бы с дня-на-день. smile3.gif

Ну, ок - как альбом? smile1.gif

Пока по одному разу прогнал альбом этот и новый, поэтому с выводами спешить не буду.

А вот по ходу на рЫхост заливать не стоит, как не ссылка, так уже и дохлая.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.