Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vinterland - It's Here I Belong [demo] (1994)
Metal Area - Extreme Music Portal > Releases Area / Релизы > Archive
Winterhordes

*Artist: Vinterland
*Album: It's Here I Belong [demo]
*Year: 1994
*Genre: Melodic Black Metal
*Format: mp3@CBR320kbps
*Size: 29MB

Tracklist:
1. Solens skugge (Intro) 01:52
2. It's Here I Belong 02:54
3. Freezing Shadows 04:02
4. Our Dawn of Glory 02:33
5. River of Lost Souls (Outro) 01:20
Total playing time: 12:41

Extended info
Of Blood and Oak...

As one of the most beloved Swedish metal bands of all time, and one of the pioneers of Melodic black metal, it's always been a mystery that the two Vinterland demos have never been available, re-released, leaked, or posted online as a sample or two.
Well, this is the second demo. I found this via a private trade a long time ago, and feel it's long overdue that this is posted. It's as excellent as the full-length, "Welcome my Last Chapter" (sic), and if anything, this further cements the short-lived groups legacy as figureheads of the Swedish scene.
Regrettably, this comes without scans, but i'll take a victory whenever I find one, and pyrrhic is the last thing that this is.

Sadly I don't have the other tape, and unless someone reading this does, and decides to donate it (thank you, if this ever happens!), I doubt it'll ever get out into the public domain.

One is better than none though, and as we enter the weekend, I can't think of a better way to wake up legally.

Technical info

Input File: 2. It's Here I Belong.mp3
Channels : 2
Sample Rate : 44100
Precision : 16-bit
Duration : 00:02:54.20 = 7682220 samples = 13065 CDDA sectors
File Size : 6.97M
Bit Rate : 320k
Sample Encoding: MPEG audio (layer I, II or III)
Comments :
Title=It's Here I Belong
Artist=Vinterland
Album=It's Here I Belong
Tracknumber=2
Year=1994

[ Hidden Text ]
arkhon
Awesome band

Thx for this one 9.gif
hellhammer1666
THANKS!! true_black.gif
Unleashed
Отлично, спасибо, давно ждал чего-нибудь "новенького-старенького" от Vinterland! Как и у их коллег Sacramentum, раннее творчество отличается от дебютного полноформатника. Конкретно в случае этой демки напоминает их эпичных земляков-шведов Mithotyn, демо 1993 года, в особенности песню Behold The Shields Of Gold. Также чем-то похоже на Summoning. 9.gif
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61MYyXnHRoU
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.