Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pain Of Salvation - Scarsicker (2008)
Metal Area - Extreme Music Portal > Releases Area / Релизы > New Releases > Low Bitrate
Tular

*Artist: Pain Of Salvation
*Album: Scarsicker
*Year: 2008
*Genre: Progressive Metal
*Format: mp3@VBR253kbps
*Size: 58MB

Tracklist:
1. Nausea 0:25
2. Scarsick 4:38
3. Spitfall 4:56
4. Cribcaged 4:26
5. America 3:39
6. Disco Queen 4:11
7. Kingdom of Loss 4:39
8. Mrs. Modern Mother Mary 3:52
9. Idiocracy 4:52
10. Flame to the Moth 4:55
11. Slipsync 1:07
12. Enter Rain 09:52
Total playing time: 51:32

Extended info
The band offered an edited version of the album as a download from their official store in 2008. It also featured two new short tracks. Gildenlöw said on the release,

I had this idea about making edits where all of the songs would clock in under 5 minutes each. My absolute first idea was to make a radio edit version of the album, where every song would simply be cut at precisely 3:50 or something, except for the track America, in which we instead would add like 10 minutes of commercials after the "We'll be back after this short break!" phrase. But once I was sitting down with the tracks it became sort of a challenge. Some of the songs I prefer in the original version, but some (like Idiocracy and Mrs Modern Mother Mary for instance) really turned out more like I initially intended them to be, and I prefer them. Also, I could use my original idea for an intro to the album - it was scrapped for the official release since I felt it gave away the TPE1 link way too soon. The Slipsync track uses recurring themes, a trademark POS conceptual instrumental passage, and was originally thought as a Japanese bonus track, but then it felt more right on this edited album version, called SCARSICKER.

Technical info

Input File: 04. Cribcaged.mp3
Channels : 2
Sample Rate : 44100
Precision : 16-bit
Duration : 00:04:26.00 = 11730600 samples = 19950 CDDA sectors
File Size : 8.57M
Bit Rate : 258k
Sample Encoding: MPEG audio (layer I, II or III)
Comments :
Title=Cribcaged
Artist=Pain of Salvation
Album=Scarsicker
Tracknumber=4/12
Year=2008
Genre=Progressive Metal

[ Hidden Text ]
Ghostb
Абсолютно ненужный релиз, оригиналы в разы круче.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.