Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Metal без гитар?
Metal Area - Extreme Music Portal > Discussions Area / Тёрки > Heavy/Power Metal
Lucifer
Какие знаете группы, играющие метал-музыку без использования гитар? headcrab.png

Лично меня более интересует связка бас+барабаны, но к вариантам вроде ВанКанто и Апокалиптики тоже заранее готов. 1488.gif

Из известного мне:
Om
Zaum
Bell Witch
Neoandertals
Riti Occulti
Talbot
Extinction Level Event (три басиста + барабанщик + вокалист)
Moldavite
Old Goat smile1.gif
Lucifer
Borderline1991,

А этот у них на подтанцовке был? hmm.gif
ЦИТАТА
Past
Zimfamforam Guitars (2004-?)
Moldavite
QUOTE(Lucifer @ Apr 28 2018, 12:39:01) *
Borderline1991,

А этот у них на подтанцовке был? hmm.gif
I think he was only live member. All releases that aren't live don't have guitars.

Also, Apocalyptica crazy.gif
and Widergeist
Oskulum
Lucifer
ЦИТАТА(Borderline1991 @ 28th April 2018 - 20:47:06) *
I think he was only live member. All releases that aren't live don't have guitars.

In any case this is strange.
Band played songs at concerts... But why did they use the guitar in songs that do not require the presence of a guitar? hmm.gif
Perhaps the guitarist was present on the stage with the guitar turned off, he was there for beauty and moral support... 1488.gif
Or maybe on the albums there should be a guitar, but  soundengineer forgot to add it to the mix. 5.gif
Moldavite
I have no idea why, but guitarist played on this release.
Here it is in case anyone needs:
[ Hidden Text ]
So I guess this band doesn't count as "band without guitars". hmm.gif
PanzerDivisionMarduk
No mention of Necromantia yet? They played with two bassists instead of guitarists. Their earlier works are very highly recommended Greek black metal.
sarcophagus
In Legend - пианино+басс+ударные, похоже на павер метал
The Algorithm - электроника+ударные, похоже на джент
Cantata Sangui - готик-метал с двума бас-гитарами
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.