Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Deutschpunk?
Metal Area - Extreme Music Portal > Discussions Area / Тёрки > Unformat D:
Kvlt
Not a request by myself, but the question if german Punk would be wanted here.
Me have huge Punk collection with known and lesser known german bands and would like to make a backup and share. But seeing not even one upload here, i`m not sure if someone would be interested...is there?
sta1081
ЦИТАТА(Kvlt @ Dec 13 2018, 22:02:03) *
Not a request by myself, but the question if german Punk would be wanted here.
Me have huge Punk collection with known and lesser known german bands and would like to make a backup and share. But seeing not even one upload here, i`m not sure if someone would be interested...is there?

Dear,Kvlt! Please! If You will not be difficult,put here Deutschpunk,really good fun! Thank you!

ЦИТАТА(sta1081 @ Dec 13 2018, 22:10:29) *
Dear,Kvlt! Please! If You will not be difficult,put here Deutschpunk,really good fun! Thank you!

make a backup copy of the pray.gif
Kvlt
QUOTE(sta1081 @ Dec 13 2018, 20:12:25) *
make a backup copy of the pray.gif

Okay, will take it`s time, but will do this weekend. Seeing that it`s nowadays everywhere in the net hard to find, makes it a good idea.

But i won`t re-tag them. Because by this amount it would take months. crazy.gif
sta1081
ЦИТАТА(Kvlt @ Dec 13 2018, 22:25:15) *
Okay, will take it`s time, but will do this weekend. Seeing that it`s nowadays everywhere in the net hard to find, makes it a good idea.

But i won`t re-tag them. Because by this amount it would take months. crazy.gif

Now the network is not found,it is true!
Kvlt
First one uploaded just now. The only german singing Punk band from your home country, Wotan Wahnwitz.
Carcharoth
hell yeah! do it!! :D

many, many thanks in advance! \m/
Unknown
Die Toten Hosen
Kvlt
I`m sorry for the very long wait for nothing really up until now. As i was looking into what i have, i saw that most of the releases are in super low quality.
I am still trying to get better quality, but that is only a few of them.

So i wanna ask if you have a problem if them are only in 128 kb quality or if it would be okay still to upload it?
Edit: The 3 last uploads, which landed in the "Find Area" because of mistakes and my laziness, can i re-post them (corrected)?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.