Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shining - Oppression MMXVIII (Compilation 2018)
Metal Area - Extreme Music Portal > Releases Area / Релизы > Requests
kupiszcze
Will it be released here one evening too?
vosmidesijatye
ЦИТАТА(kupiszcze @ Feb 5 2019, 22:21:11) *

Oh yeah.
Antichrist
QUOTE(kupiszcze @ Feb 5 2019, 19:21:11) *

Is Shining worth it? 1488.gif
It's a compilation anyway. 21.gif
vosmidesijatye
ЦИТАТА(wolverine @ Feb 5 2019, 23:06:15) *
Is Shining worth it? 1488.gif
It's a compilation anyway. 21.gif

For its existence global market requires constant flow of money man.

Antichrist
QUOTE(vosmidesijatye @ Feb 5 2019, 20:08:44) *
For its existence global market requires constant flow of money man.

Oh, I see. Kvarforth became a businessman too. So he's not as depressive, suicidal and anti-life as he claims to be because money is better. 1488.gif
vosmidesijatye
ЦИТАТА(wolverine @ Feb 5 2019, 23:16:08) *
So he's not as depressive, suicidal and anti-life as he claims to be because money is better. 1488.gif

It`s just an image. On his first three or four records he sacrificed himself on the altar of true artistic devotion and then started to create another type of music and now he does quite conveyer-like and typical bm from record to record turning into a conveyer himself.
Antichrist
QUOTE(vosmidesijatye @ Feb 5 2019, 20:20:25) *
It`s just an image. On his first three or four records he sacrificed himself on the altar of true artistic devotion and then started to create another type of music and now he does quite conveyer-like and typical bm from record to record turning into a conveyer himself.

Some of Shining's early releases are at least decent but I'm not a fan of so called DSBM. Let the emo teenagers listen to it. 1488.gif The only exceptions for me are Leviathan and Abyssic Hate.
Not to mention Kvarforth's pathetic behaviour... 21.gif
vosmidesijatye
ЦИТАТА(wolverine @ Feb 5 2019, 23:27:58) *
Some of Shining's early releases are at least decent but I'm not a fan of so called DSBM. Let the emo teenagers listen to it. 1488.gif The only exceptions for me are Leviathan and Abyssic Hate.
Not to mention Kvarforth's pathetic behaviour... 21.gif

I agree AH being dsbm but Leviathan has no relation to pathetic DSBM scene at all.
Antichrist
QUOTE(vosmidesijatye @ Feb 5 2019, 20:35:12) *
I agree AH being dsbm but Leviathan has no relation to pathetic DSBM scene at all.

Leviathan is just an excellent Black Metal. Sometimes all these terms such as ''DSBM'' or ''Orthodox BM'' etc. are very relative and unnecessary but most of people need to use them to ''understand'' music better....
vosmidesijatye
ЦИТАТА(wolverine @ Feb 6 2019, 00:53:17) *
Sometimes all these terms such as ''DSBM'' or ''orthodox'' etc. are very relative and unnecessary but most of people need to use them to ''understand'' music better....

This tags won`t help deaf.

It`s just it`s own black metal - ultra original to the core, sick, twisted and perverted. The only possible tag one can use is psychedelic.
PerYngveOhlin
DSBM > any other metal genre <3
Antichrist
QUOTE(vosmidesijatye @ Feb 5 2019, 21:57:08) *
This tags won`t help deaf.

It`s just it`s own black metal - ultra original to the core, sick, twisted and perverted. The only possible tag one can use is psychedelic.

All these tags don't matter if on the one hand band is commercial and well-known and on the other hand when the band is underground or at least not that famous and creates great music.
vosmidesijatye
Tags matter as milestones for those who

1/ see band for the first time and like the genre
2/ want to enter new music
3/ making choise what to listen at any random day surfing an endless list of new releases
4/ shops to group bands and performers by genres
Antichrist
QUOTE(vosmidesijatye @ Feb 5 2019, 22:06:20) *
Tags matter as milestones for those who

1/ see band for the first time and like the genre
2/ want to enter new music
3/ making choise what to listen at any random day surfing an endless list of new releases
4/ shops to group bands and performers by genres

Nowadays there is no war between the underground and commercial scene. Both ''scenes'' exist. Everyone choose individually what to listen. There are so many bands now and they need to use tags to differ from the rest.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.