Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mavorim / Ad Mortem - Iudicium Ultimum (Split) (2020)
Metal Area - Extreme Music Portal > Releases Area / Релизы > Requests
baptism1488

https://www.metal-archives.com/albums/Mavor..._Ultimum/885515

please 320kbps pray.gif

Kvlt
Could do that, like with other hundreds albums too, but knowing that it will be re-uploaded by someone else in a few hours or 2 days on Metal Tracker, GetMetal or other sites, without thanking me there for doing so...i don' t really am in the mood uploading music again. How do you people think you can convince me in uploading again? I would be interested in knowing.

Here's a screenshot (seems i'm not allowed to post them regular): https://imgur.com/30MV6nx

By the way, a little backstory: I started uploading music in 2004 with the "Klangfarben Blogspot". In 2007 i had daily more than 10000 people visiting my blog, i uploaded 50 +- albums a day and was the number one in Google when it was about sharing sites like this one here. In 2007 users from here started to steal my uploads and posted them here. There was no naming me, no naming my blog, no thanks for uploading and no thanks for nothing. In 2008 nearly every upload which was posted here on MetalArea and on Mediaportal / MediaBoom was posted came from my own blog and was originally uploaded by myself.

At this point i closed my blog, stopped the first time as uploader and a few days later i decided to registry here as a user and start uploading music here instead of my own blog. But it didn' t stop. Whatever i uploaded here it was uploaded by othere on Mediaportal / MediaBoom, GetMetal, Metal Tracker and more (even clearly self-made photos where stolen and re-used...thanks, that you stupid bastards cannot do it anymore because of copyright laws). 16 years as a music uploader and nobody who shared my uploads from here or from my blog on other sites said thanks even once.

So what i would like to know is, why should you all fuckers deserve free uploaded music anymore?
Kvlt
QUOTE(unit731 @ Jan 13 2021, 18:09:04) *
Kvlt 5.gif культ личности зашкаливает,сабж есть в сети ,гугл в помощь...

Google translator says: "Der Personenkult ist aus den Charts, das Thema ist im Internet, Google hilft..."
Sorry, but no idea what that means.
Kvlt
Since i' m in a good mood today, here you got it. But you have to add the release by yourself. I don' t wanna. Enjoy and have fun.

[ Hidden Text ]
Kvlt
QUOTE(unit731 @ Jan 14 2021, 21:13:11) *
Добродетель с закрытой помойки thrashmageddon, тут с ноября лежит,

Again, i can't read kyrillian letters. If you want me to understand you (correctly) you'll have to use latin letters. Thank you.
By the way, language for MetalArea is set to english. I'm not using kyrillian language.
LordOvDarkness
It was posted here already.

[ Hidden Text ]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.