Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Enola Gay - Pressure (1997)
Metal Area - Extreme Music Portal > Releases Area / Релизы > Archive > Low Bitrate Archive (read only)
Protecto

*Artist: Enola Gay
*Album: Pressure
*Year: 1997
*Genre: Heavy/Power Metal
*Format: mp3@CBR128kbps
*Size: 45MB

Tracklist:
1. Back to prison 04:29
2. Near the end 04:11
3. Who's my god ? 05:46
4. Into the void 01:09
5. Anxious thoughts 05:24
6. Intrusions 03:19
7. Where the mountain meets the sky 04:30
8. Pain 05:01
9. Eleanor rigby 03:12
10. One way trip 05:32
11. Disappointed 05:37
Total playing time: 48:10

BAND:
Peter Diersmann: vocals
Cagge: guitar
Christian Meyer: bass
Marc Könnecke: drums

ENOLA GAY, the name of the fateful plane that dropped the first atomic bomb in the history of mankind, is also the name of one explosive metal band. Enola Gay formed in 1987 although it took 8 years before the bands was offered a record deal and released their debut album. The band has toured with such bands as Iced Earth, Nevermore, Stratovarius and Grave Digger.
Yet another killer German power metal band. Man, there are so many good bands in Europe that are just not seeing enough publicity and distribution in the States. "Pressure" is the band's second release. The style rides a fine line between prog-metal and power metal. The music is heavy and aggressive, yet retains a sense of melody. The singers voice reminds me of another singer, but the name slip my mind upon writing this. The guitar solos on this disc simply shred. Upon closer examination of the liner notes, I discover that Uwe Lulis (Grave Digger) played much of the leads on this disc. The band do smoking rendition of the Beatles "Eleanor Rigby", which has also been recorded by American thrash band Realm.

[ Hidden Text ]
Pkhenry
Can you PLEASE upload STRANGE ENCOUNTER from 1999? pray.gif
unrealbe
tell your sources.
http://www.nolifetilmetal.com/enolagay.htm
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.