Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ifolder.ru - For Foreigners
Metal Area - Extreme Music Portal > Releases Area / Релизы > Archive
mocqueanh
Sorry, i cant speak Russian.
I see at here you usually upload file to ifolder.ru
But this page is not easy to understand for non-Russian.
They cant download file from this page because they dont know Russian.
So please upload to filefactory.com
It's very cool to upload and download file.
roll.gif
Paul Zver
Short manual for foreigners
How to download files from iFolder.ru

If you want to upload files, use english language oriented host -
AxiFile.com Rapideshare.de or Megaupload.com (u-r-g-h, I really HATE Megaupload - 13.gif it discriminates foreign users)

iFolder User Agreement (The most important + my comments)

1. ifolder.ru is intended for an exchange and storage of files
2. ifolder.ru allows to any user free of charge:
2.1 Upload file up to 100 MB (file >100 MB may be uploaded only for price)
2.2 Download file (any size)
2.3 Set a password for file downloading
4. It is forbidden to place materials contradicting with Russian Federation Laws
5. It is forbidden to use iFolder file links in smap dispatches. That files will be deleted without warning.
6.1 File can't be downloaded from foreign IP more often, than from russian IP (exception - first 10 downloads)
6.2 Simultaneously the file can download no more than from 10 IP
6.3. Limit to downloads of one file from one IP - 50 (it has matter for some local network
(one static IP for many dynamic IP) and if you use proxy-server).

Downloading from iFolder:
Paste full link (for example http://www.ifolder.ru/163496) in your browser.
Enter security code (green) in a field and then click a word ДАЛЕЕ

Click your personal link (can't share this link, it's valid only for your IP)

Select folder and filename - and you can start download. That's all.

If you are restricted according to Rule 6.1, you should be
1. Use russian proxy-server (may be problems - see rule 6.3 and/or low speed of downloading)
2. Visit one of iFolder sponsor sites (for Example Job.ru) during >30 sec.
P. 2 is also solution, if date of storage has expired, but file is still on host.

Sorry, if my english is not correct, I think you may understand the most important.
Good luck. smile1.gif

If you still have a questions, post to this topic.
Aenziferum
А чё с япапки на filepost.ru никто окромя меня не перекладывает файло? Я сам за иносранца прохожу, ибо хохломские мы... А с файловой почты офигенно быстро качается, поддерживается докачка, можно создавать свой спиок и всё такое... Жаль что рапида там не прокатывает, ибо файло с рапиды они тока высылают на дисках за бабки. А оно мне надо???
С меги качает прекрасно почивший в бозе rapget 1.26. Ему глубоко пох на ограничения по странам. Всегда им токо и тяну.
Рапида и все-все-все прочие - US Downloader
вот так вроде у мну.
Aenziferum
Пробуй-пробуй. Работает нормально. Только не качает файлы под паролем и те, которые уползли в архив. У меня там в сутки траффик больше 2 гигабайт. Правда больше 1 гига за сутки качать нельзя так для этого ж можно и 2 раза зарегиться (а можно и 32) smile1.gif
BladeOfDarkness
Same shit with Ifolder for a month - speed is counted in B/s. For big suprise yestarday I downloaded one file with 1.8 MB/s speed, 2 files with ~35KB/s, but rest ~50B/s and with pauses.

People with non-Russian IP should do that way:

1.Close advertisment

2.Go to next page to choose advertisment smile1.gif

3.Click on ANY advertisement:

4.You will get page like that, where clock is counting down seconds, showing when you could get the link

5.If you are blocking pop-ups, you should press there:

6.Now you should enter number, to get download link. Uf!
BladeOfDarkness
I discovered in last week, that file download speed is random - I mean when I download some 6 files 2-3 have normal speed (in Kbps) others have speed in Bps, so I try to download them once more (I refresh original link, click once more on advertisement and wait until the new download link is generated, then try to download again). Sometimes it works in first try, sometimes in second.

And use download manager, it improves speed very significant. Best choice is Russian Download Master, but as it couldn’t find my proxy after changes made at my work, I use Free Download Manager now - and it’s quite good too.
BladeOfDarkness
QUOTE(Aenziferum @ Mar 13 2007, 04:46)
randyhermit

Земляк, поделись секретом - чем качаешь?

For me there isn't any difference between old and new files, so the tactics should be the same.

If someone wonder, why people with non-Russian IP's don't like ifolder, try to download old file 25.gif We should do the same with all files on ifolder 6.gif
Chichita
The point is that IFOLDER is extremely fast at night hours (Here, in Sudamerica), but at hours of the day is extremely slow (5 kb/sec). I will try the tip of downloadig two or three times, but I think that won't work. I was at least 3 months to learn how to downloading from IFOLDER, beacause new archives have got the pass instantly, but older archives have got at least 6 steps before downloading. All in russian languaje, so, I could do it by a tutorial that I found in the web. For that reason is better that our russian friends upload for two servers (Ifolder + Rapidshare, for example), beacause russians upload almost all albums by Ifolder, so, we must save the link and download it at night. But Ifolder wors well since 23:00 hs until 03:00 hs. We have got 4 hours to download.
Thanks.
otyk
the 95% times i've donwloaded from ifolder..
the file always is damaged..
and the download speed is terrible
u_u
anyways..
thanks for all smile1.gif
Nachtmahr
hmmm unfortunately i can not download from ifolder.ru anyway. It's a pity...

most of the people i know (germany) can not download from ifolder...

but thank you very much for your description! maybe it will work someday...!

old
Nachtmahr, when i was in germany this summer, i was downloading from ifolder without any problems.
nomak
works fine from germany, thx alot for the guide true_black.gif
Platypus101
Is anyone else having problems with ifolder lately? It has worked fine for me but for the past day after i put the code in and click on the download link it just takes me back to the first page and it never downloads. This has happened to every file i have tried on ifolder. Could someone help me out? Or is something just going on with ifolder?
Ilbrujo
Hi there.
Whenever I needed to use iFolder, I've used getting it thru russian proxy. The problem now is that the lists published now, most of them (almost all) doesn't work.
Do you know any working russian proxy list or where to get one?
Blue!Oyster!!Cult!!!
Файлпот.ру накрылся - теперь только ВИП-трафик требует! Как же качать нормально через Япапку теперь? (я с Украины)
Oskulum
Странная весч, я тож с Украины и качается\заливается на шащдвук отлично, во всяком случае с заявленной тарифной скоростью...
Diabolism
Anyone else having problems with ifolder AGAIN!!!,I've always had the speed issues,but now I cant seem to even get the links to load,its taking forever.I usually just give up.
thrashmania80
QUOTE(BladeOfDarkness @ Mar 7 2007, 18:37:17) *
Same shit with Ifolder for a month - speed is counted in B/s. For big suprise yestarday I downloaded one file with 1.8 MB/s speed, 2 files with ~35KB/s, but rest ~50B/s and with pauses.

People with non-Russian IP should do that way:

1.Close advertisment

2.Go to next page to choose advertisment smile1.gif

3.Click on ANY advertisement:

4.You will get page like that, where clock is counting down seconds, showing when you could get the link

5.If you are blocking pop-ups, you should press there:

6.Now you should enter number, to get download link. Uf!

thanx a lot pray.gif pray.gif pray.gif

now i can download from ifolder 20.gif
Melon
I need a manual to upload files by ifolder please
(I do not understand Russian)
Melon
ok thanks!
poeira

Can you help me please? smile1.gif
BunnySMG
Ok, I'm new here and this is literally the only place online I have been able to find Tyrant Trooper's album. My problem is I can't D/L it because it went into the archive three days ago. I can go through the whole process right up to the part when I put in the CAPTCHA and hit enter. Then it goes to another page rather than starting the download. I can only assume the other page says I can't download it because it's in the archive. Google's translation tool won't work on that page because it's not static, so I can't be sure what it's saying. I thought that joining the board here got around the archive problem. Where did I go wrong? I registered both here (obviously) and at Ifolder.ru before I knew that I didn't actually have to register there. Could registering at both places like that be the problem?

Thanks in advance if anyone can help me.
-Ben
Дяденька
а что за строка "идёт восстановление файла"?
какой-то новый прикол, никто с этим не сталкивался? и как скачивать в таком случае?
TDM
ЦИТАТА(Дяденька @ Nov 22 2009, 04:27:12) *
а что за строка "идёт восстановление файла"?
какой-то новый прикол, никто с этим не сталкивался? и как скачивать в таком случае?

Не качать ничего что выкладывается на этом богомерзком форуме!11! headcrab.png
ComeUntoSweetDeath
i want to download a file from here but i dont know which one to click! what does this say

Скачать бесплатно просмотрев рекламу
Скачать проголосовав за файл с помощью sms
Скачать оплатив услугу по извлечению файла из архива с помощью системы Яндекс.Деньги
Defunct
ЦИТАТА(ComeUntoSweetDeath @ Nov 30 2009, 20:40:14) *
i want to download a file from here but i dont know which one to click! what does this say

Скачать бесплатно просмотрев рекламу
Скачать проголосовав за файл с помощью sms
Скачать оплатив услугу по извлечению файла из архива с помощью системы Яндекс.Деньги

This one. Select site from list after that, wait for 30 seconds and voila.
ComeUntoSweetDeath
Got it smile1.gif that's alot of crap to go through for a download :D
Halls
ЦИТАТА(poeira @ May 6 2009, 11:52:22) *

Oh, Foreigners cant download from archive
suhoney18
i just do it the easy way...all you gotta do is get the goggle toolbar and there's a translate button and there you go...easy as 1,2,3
JayZMrT
Thank you! I know how to use it now.
sergey666
Кто подскажет что за хреновина? Если Ифолдырь сразу выдает контрольные цифры, то скачиваешь нормально, если с рекламой, то после ее просмотра выкидывает вместо ссылки пустой лист.
pachozal
QUOTE(mocqueanh @ Sep 11 2006, 07:54:42) *
Sorry, i cant speak Russian.
I see at here you usually upload file to ifolder.ru
But this page is not easy to understand for non-Russian.
They cant download file from this page because they dont know Russian.
So please upload to filefactory.com
It's very cool to upload and download file.
metaler.gif

I'm not russian, but i use The Jdownloader to upload from this site, if you don't know about this program is free, you only need to open the program and copy the link, next you have to click in the link grabber and finally in continue with all the download start alone, but if the program don't recognize any captcha ask you insert it smile3.gif
RottenDave
QUOTE(pachozal @ Jan 29 2011, 18:38:43) *
I'm not russian, but i use The Jdownloader to upload from this site, if you don't know about this program is free, you only need to open the program and copy the link, next you have to click in the link grabber and finally in continue with all the download start alone, but if the program don't recognize any captcha ask you insert it smile3.gif

JDownloader is the only way to download from that site??? I reallt can't, what i have to do?
-Darkfall-
ЦИТАТА(RottenDave @ Jan 26 2012, 20:33:20) *
JDownloader is the only way to download from that site??? I reallt can't, what i have to do?

http://bit.ly/z4Y6Wn
Genuine Thrashiac
I use Universal Share Downloader for this, but for the last year there is one problem: you can download the fresh ifolder links, but not "links, ifolder brought in it's archive" - they changed the scrypt.
So - this is free program, no need to registrate it in Windows register (or how it's calls "no need to install" - only unpack it from the archive).
t0ffik
After many attempts, I created an account on ifolder and made upload - my user panel says that my file will be "alive" a one month - can i change this and how to change it?
Angren
It will be prolonged for every download. If there will be not enough downloads during a month rusfolder will send notification to your e-mail address. There will be link to prolong your file(s) manually for about a month. This option is free and can be done countless times.
Genuine Thrashiac
ЦИТАТА(t0ffik @ 1st September 2012 - 14:13:20) *
After many attempts, I created an account on ifolder and made upload - my user panel says that my file will be "alive" a one month - can i change this and how to change it?
Also this
ЦИТАТА(Angren @ 1st September 2012 - 15:59:24) *
It will be prolonged for every download.
works and for annonimous uploadings.
Hollenthorn
Is there a way to extend the expiration date of multiple files? A user script or similar, ideally for Google Chrome?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance
IronBlades
Number verification not working on ifolder. I type the number and it asks to type again.
sunchangping
быстро качается, поддерживается докачка, можно создавать свой спиок и всё такое... Жаль что рапида там не прокатывает, ибо файло с рапиды они тока высылают на дисках за бабки. А оно мне надо???
AwaitingDawn
sorry, is there any problem with Ifolder as it seems that is actually impossibile to download anything from it?

thanx
Aphotic
greetings all, is Rusfolder out of business, is it done? where did it go? what happened? had lots of memories with it.
/,,/,
MeatWolf
Yes, the site was closed.
dalex
ЦИТАТА(Aphotic @ Feb 27 2017, 08:27:46) *
greetings all, is Rusfolder out of business, is it done? where did it go? what happened? had lots of memories with it.
/,,/,

Their owner Agava merged with Reg.Ru.
Rusfolder did not fit into the new company's strategy or something like that.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.