Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Majestic Wishlist
Metal Area - Extreme Music Portal > Releases Area / Релизы > Requests
MasterMetaller
NOTE: This wishlist includes various bands in various genres (from folk till death). I've been looking for these albums/EPs/singles/demos for a long time. This wishlist will be updated, when something new will appear. I hope that will happen soon smile1.gif

So, here it comes

[ Hidden Text ]

Thank you. pray.gif
Wolden
You'll be not happy to hear it, but i think that Falkenbach demos will never be found (I truly wish to find it too). These demos were released in only 9 copies each and it's looks like that true collectors will not publish it...
MasterMetaller
QUOTE(Wolden @ Jun 26 2009, 21:41:30) *
You'll be not happy to hear it, but i think that Falkenbach demos will never be found (I truly wish to find it too). These demos were released in only 9 copies each and it's looks like that true collectors will not publish it...

I'm aware of that fact. So to speak, there are only 8 copies left, according to Metal Archives. Maybe the hope is gone, but nobody really knows when it happens. Also no one knows (except Vratyas himself) when Falkenbach releases official demo-compilation or like that. By the way, there are rumors that the new album will be published (if will be...) not until the end of 2009. Looking forward to hear more. smile1.gif
MasterMetaller
[ Hidden Text ]
MasterMetaller
Just reminding that anyone can help by uploading even one of these demos 28.gif
bambosz
Kuuraparta (pre-Nostatus) (Fin) - 2004 - Kuuraparta (demo)
[ Hidden Text ]
Enjoy!
MasterMetaller
QUOTE(bambosz @ Jun 30 2009, 02:53:43) *
Kuuraparta (pre-Nostatus) (Fin) - 2004 - Kuuraparta (demo)

Enjoy!

YEAAH! THANK YOU! pray.gif 9.gif

To others users: More to come ? 28.gif
MasterMetaller
Up pray.gif
MasterMetaller
Up...from the past... 25.gif

Still looking for these gems, except Red Planet by Valhall.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.