Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Новости Black-направления
Metal Area - Extreme Music Portal > Discussions Area / Тёрки > Black Metal
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171, 172, 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210, 211, 212, 213, 214, 215, 216, 217, 218, 219, 220, 221, 222, 223, 224, 225, 226, 227, 228, 229, 230, 231, 232, 233, 234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239, 240, 241, 242, 243, 244, 245, 246, 247, 248, 249, 250, 251, 252, 253, 254, 255, 256, 257, 258, 259, 260, 261, 262, 263, 264, 265, 266, 267, 268, 269, 270, 271, 272, 273, 274, 275, 276, 277, 278
hastur
Красивая картинка. 19.gif
Интересно в каком стиле на этот раз.))
ЦИТАТА(hastur @ 9th August 2011 - 11:09:44) *
Интересно в каком стиле на этот раз.))

Надеюсь на возвращение к стилю первых двух работ smile1.gif Пусть и с доработанным звучанием.
hastur
ЦИТАТА(1984 @ Aug 9 2011, 11:22:46) *
Надеюсь на возвращение к стилю первых двух работ smile1.gif Пусть и с доработанным звучанием.

Это было бы прекрасно, но как-то слабо верится.
Я вот скачал "After", послушал переделку "Огнем кромсая...", плюнул и стер нафиг. 13.gif
Vrolok
ЦИТАТА(1984 @ Aug 9 2011, 08:32:16) *
http://a3.l3-images.myspacecdn.com/images0...5db1c7971/l.jpg
Записан пятый полноформатный альбом Raventale. Диск носит название "Bringer Of Heartsore" и выйдет в формате дигипак на Solitude Prod. Релиз предварительно намечен на осень сего года. Следите за обновлением новостей. (с)отсюда

В добавок еще пару новостей от Raventale.
Трек с нового альбома,"Закат Горел В Последний Раз (The Last Afterglow Burned)" (стихи А. Блок) а также обложка грядущего диска.

Скачать трек:
Скачать
hastur
Чёрт, облога шикарная.
У него с каждым релизом оформление все лучше и лучше.
HA7tur
ЦИТАТА(hastur @ 9th August 2011 - 18:01:48) *
Чёрт, облога шикарная.
У него с каждым релизом оформление все лучше и лучше.

А музыка всё хуже и хуже, к сожалению.
Мда...трек опечалил. Ну неужели автору не видно, что очень многие ждут от него прежней музыки? За нее мы так любим Raventale и с надеждой ждем новых альбомов. Она куда проще по исполнению, чем нынешний материал, но в разы душевней. Я понимаю, автору виднее....все дела... Ну раз уж так хотелось сменить стиль, язык, то можно было бы и сменить проект, заморозив Rav, до той поры, пока душа не потребует вернуться. Не было бы тогда вот таких терок и разочарований. ИМХО, конечно.
rimfrost
Новости от норвежцев SVARTTJERN Ждём !!

rimfrost
Новости от TSJUDER

Треклист следующего альбома

The Daemon Throne
Fra en Råtten Kiste
Dauðir
Voldsherskeren
Slakt
Black Shadows of Hell
Blod og Aske
Vårt Helvete

Norwegian Black Metal act TSJUDER recently reunited after a five-year hiatus. The infernal trio's forthcoming album is entitled "Legion Helvete" and has been scheduled for an October 14th release (October 18th in the US)

Chasm
ЦИТАТА(rimfrost @ 10th August 2011 - 21:00:38) *
Новости от TSJUDER

ожидаем адской нордишной массакры true_black.gif
T.H.U.L.E.
Ambercandle
Слушаем свежий трек Wolves in the Throne Room.

Плюс, пара ревьюшек:
Раз

If I'm remembering correctly, it was 2007's "Two Hunters" album that turned me and many others on to the duo that was the core of WITTR. I know that there's been a lot of hate for them simply because they're the most widely accepted band to be termed "Cascadian Black Metal." Whether or not you totally buy into that idea of scene is really irrelevant, it's the music that matters more to me than an idea.
After remaining quiet for the last year or so, we got our first glimpse into what the Weaver brothers were up to. Revealing that their coming offering was their most complete and transcendental yet, as well as concluding the trilogy that started with "Two Hunters." They also mentioned that they were embracing their Popol Vuh influence even further on here as well, with more intricate and enveloping synthe textures. I was a little surprised when the band announced the track listing of the album because it was their first, besides the "Malevolent Grain" EP to divert from the four song per album format, excluding demos. Now, while I may have never been the biggest fan of the band, I have certainly always appreciated them and enjoyed their music when I've listened to it, but I can say with certainty that this is the album that I've been able to connect with the most.
Musically, this album contains songs that are a lot shorter than in the past, with the longest being opener Thuja Magus Imperium, which is just under twelve minutes (gasp!). That track in particular impressed me right away because of the almost new-age-ish middle section of the song and how melodic it was, in comparison to the band's past work of course. If longer song lengths have always been one of your main complaints with the band, tracks like Subterranean Imitation and Woodland Cathedral, both of which are under eight minutes, are probably the best places to start with the band to get an impression as to what you can expect from longer tracks. In my opinion, I think that the Popol Vuh influence, I hear a lot more from their new-age era stuff than krautrock, but that's just me, really enhanced this album because they really haven't done a whole lot on each album to make it all that different from the one before it, but this one sounds fresh and full of life.
By the end of it, I felt like I was hearing a band going through an evolution rather than another long-winded black metal album with atmospherics. While it's probably their best, in my opinion or course, I still think those that aren't fans of the band will most likely dislike this one as well. Check it out if you like black metal with some interesting atmospheres and influences coming from new age and krautrock.
Overall Score: 8.5
Highlights: Thuja Magus Imperium, Astral Blood, Prayer of Transformation

Два
For ‘Celestial Lineage’ Wolves in the Throne Room brothers Aaron and Nathan Weaver once again teamed up with producer Randall Dunn, who also produced two previous albums ‘Two Hunters’ and ‘Black Cascade’. Also featuring on this album is Jessika Kenny (female vocals) who also worked with the band on the ‘Two Hunters’ album.

‘Thuja Magus Imperium’opens the album softly with female vocals, you immediately get swept away in a different reality. Soon the raw guitar riffs and distant black metal vocals join in on the song. The song is raw but melodic at the same time and ofcourse there is room for some shredding guitar-experiments. ‘Thuja Magus Imperium’is with about twelve minutes, the longest song on the album. ‘Permanent Changes in Consciousness’ and ‘Rainbow Illness’ are two short interludes. ‘Subterranean Initiation’ is a heavy track, almost ‘pure’ black metal until after a few minutes ambient sounds are introduced and the guitars become more melodic. Near the end of the song a lot changes, ambient music and odd guitar noises take over the song for a minute or so, after that black metal takes over again.
In ‘Woodland Cathedral’ the female vocals resurface, the song is slow and the focus is on sound effects instead of metal. After ’Astral Blood’ comes the closing track ‘Prayer of Transformation’. The song starts off slow and sets quite a dark sphere. After three minutes it becomes more voluminous and more instruments join. It’s tough song to describe because it changes several times. Some people might think that is annoying, I’d call it interesting.

‘Celestial Lineage’ is a satisfying album for atmospheric black metal fans. The album doesn’t bore because of several (sometimes experimental) music influences. It’s a fine release and you should give it a listen.

Rating: 8/10
Odium666
[attachment=4554:taake_no...400x1400.jpg]

19 сентября выходит новый альбом TAAKE - NOREGS VAAPEN

With guest appearances from Nocturno Culto (Darkthrone), Attila Csihar (Aborym),
Demonaz (Immortal)

TRACKLIST

1. Fra vadested til vaandesmed
2. Orkan
3. Nordbundet
4. Du ville ville Vestland
5. Myr
6. Helvetesmakt
7. Dei vil alltid klaga og kyta

Ambercandle
Если кто помнит, я постил про новый альбом Velvet Cacoon. Так вот, ничего не будет, они всех затроллели, такие дела.
ЦИТАТА
OK, so I'll just come clean and state for the record that this was all one big white lie.

There never was a new VC album in the works, and there never will be again. Velvet Cacoon is DONE. That ship has sailed as Josh once so eloquently put it.

Josh and I just wanted to gauge how the fans would react to the false news of a new album - not intending to hurt those fans, but to TEST their loyalty and appreciation for Josh's art.

So far we're pleased with the reactions. Those who shared their passionate words of support will one day ascend with us to that great dumpster in the sky where dwells all the shady hoaxes, fake unreleased albums & general scumbaggery that is the Portland drug metal scene.

Hails & grim aves to you all.
Qliphoth
QUOTE(HA7tur @ Aug 9 2011, 22:00:27) *
А музыка всё хуже и хуже, к сожалению.

Угу. Я второй альбом толком осилить не смог. Бадяга имхо будет.
Namestnik Satany
Шведские ветераны блек-металлической сцены, группа PAGAN RITES, закончили работу на своим новым мини-альбомом "Preachers From Hell". Диск был записан в Sonic Train Studios (г. Варберг, Швеция) со Стефаном Карлссоном (Stefan Karlsson, ex-SOUL REAPER) в качестве продюсера. Мастеринг был сделан Энди Ла Роком (Andy La Rocque, KING DIAMOND).

"Preachers From Hell" будет выпущен в конце этого года на Unexploded Records.

Трек-лист "Preachers From Hell":

01. Curse Of Gods
02. King Of Evil
03. Catholic Sodomy
04. Vengeance From Hell
05. Unhallowed Ground
hastur
ЦИТАТА
лимитированном виниле

Запарили они уже с этим оборотом. Типа сейчас кто-то выпускает винил "безлимитно".
rimfrost
ЦИТАТА(hastur @ Aug 15 2011, 08:44:39) *
Запарили они уже с этим оборотом. Типа сейчас кто-то выпускает винил "безлимитно".

Да кому щас нужны безлимитные выпуски ? А фетишизм ? Всё дело при покупке винила , чтоб почуствовать себя причастным к некой группе лимитных держателей сего винила , оно так больше греет самолюбие . да и в дальнейшем , по прошествии времени , лимитированное издание на виниле будет только расти в цене . Есть как говорится много выгод с лимитированного издания , как бы ещё и с прицелом на будущее .
Algis
ЦИТАТА(T.H.U.L.E. @ May 25 2011, 07:32:32) *
Krieg/Gravecode Nebula-Split 7" EP
[i]Out now! This release comes with two exclusive tracks by Krieg and Gravecode Nebula.
Grey vinyl with black swirl, includes a full color 7x14 poster/insert.

ЦИТАТА(Lovecraft @ Nov 23 2010, 05:09:21) *
KRIEG announces re-release of classic "Patrick Bateman" recording.
http://i407.photobucket.com/albums/pp159/I...krieg_front.jpg
Today KRIEG announces it's joining with Inferna Profundus Records to reissue "Patrick Bateman", KRIEG's definitive black/noise statement from 2003. Based on Bret Easton Ellis' nihilistic novel "American Psycho", "Patrick Bateman" is close to fifteen minutes of the harshest and most feral material KRIEG ever set to tape. This reissue will feature a newly recorded bonus track in a (de)evolution of the spirit of the original recording as well as new packaging and linear notes from main member Imperial.

Несколько оригинальных копий
Krieg | Gravecode Nebula - Split [7"EP]
Krieg - Patrick Bateman [mCD]
и еще футболки выпущенные по случаю переиздания миника Patrick Bateman
Krieg - Patrick Bateman [T-Shirt] для желающих в дистро ГУЛ.
Morbvs
Новости из стана Van Records. The Ruins Of Beverast выпустит компиляцию "Enchanted By Gravemould", состоящую из каких-то редких треков. Ориентировочная дата: сентябрь. У Urfaust выйдет аналогичная компиляция. По слухам TRoB также готовит новый альбом. 11 ноября выйдет новый лп The Devil's Blood под названием "The Thousandfold Epicentre".
HA7tur
ЦИТАТА(Morbvs @ 16th August 2011 - 01:19:16) *
Новости из стана Van Records. The Ruins Of Beverast выпустит компиляцию "Enchanted By Gravemould", состоящую из каких-то редких треков. Ориентировочная дата: сентябрь. У Urfaust выйдет аналогичная компиляция. По слухам TRoB также готовит новый альбом.

Опять одни расходы ©
Arrrghh
ЦИТАТА(HA7tur @ 16th August 2011 - 01:44:00) *
У Urfaust выйдет аналогичная компиляция.

Надеюсь туда войдут разбросанные по сплитам вещи.

ЦИТАТА(Odium666 @ 11th August 2011 - 17:24:53) *
19 сентября выходит новый альбом TAAKE - NOREGS VAAPEN

Что-то мне надоела его морда на обложках. Хотя бы фон сменил...
T.H.U.L.E.
ЦИТАТА
Новости из стана Van Records. The Ruins Of Beverast выпустит компиляцию "Enchanted By Gravemould", состоящую из каких-то редких треков. Ориентировочная дата: сентябрь. У Urfaust выйдет аналогичная компиляция. По слухам TRoB также готовит новый альбом. 11 ноября выйдет новый лп The Devil's Blood под названием "The Thousandfold Epicentre".
Отличные новости! Van Records в очередной раз радует сильнейшими релизами.

ЦИТАТА(HA7tur @ Aug 16 2011, 00:44:00) *

Опять одни расходы ©

+1 1488.gif
hastur
ЦИТАТА
Что-то мне надоела его морда на обложках. Хотя бы фон сменил...

Об этом же подумал. 1488.gif

Жду компиляшку урфауста true_black.gif
Vrolok
Arckanum - Svartr ok Pursligr представили новый трек с альбома.

Скачать
Lovecraft
New Necroblood 7" EP to be released soon on Spikekult Records 25.gif

http://www.myspace.com/worshipnecroblood

Eichmann
ЦИТАТА(Lovecraft @ Aug 16 2011, 21:56:51) *
New Necroblood 7" EP to be released soon on Spikekult Records 25.gif

это контора МкМ`а штоле? он же вроде сам прикрыл её...
Lovecraft
ЦИТАТА(Eichmann @ Aug 16 2011, 22:33:09) *
это контора МкМ`а штоле? он же вроде сам прикрыл её...

Времена меняются bye.gif Ожидаем крутые релизы, в общем 25.gif
Eichmann
ЦИТАТА(Lovecraft @ Aug 16 2011, 22:48:13) *
Ожидаем крутые релизы, в общем 25.gif

ага, козлопоклонническую долбу в лучших традициях...
Beazth
Norwegian black/death metallers FESTER have completed work on their first studio album in 17 years, "A Celebration Of Death", for a late 2011/early 2012 release via Abyss Records.

Original member Bjørn "Tiger" Mathisen has recruited Thomas Andresen (ALGOL) on vocals, Jon Bakker (KAMPFAR) on bass, and jazz musician Audun Kleive on session drums. Mortiis has made a hellish and dark remix of one of the songs and there are contributions from Mr. Kyrck and Guido of YSENGRIN. The art was created by the infamous Alex Brown of Bad News Brown.

On the selection of Kleive for session drumming, Mathisen had this to say: "He is famous for his ability to become one with the music he plays, and does so in such an unorthodox and dark way. He has never done metal. He listened to the tunes once before he agreed to session them and ended up doing most of the parts in one take. Using only a single bass drum he has helped us create the sinister and lonely mood that we wanted."

As for what to expect musically on "A Celebration of Death", Mathisen is unequivocal about staying the course. "FESTER has kept their old-school feel, and maybe even taking it back to the Stone Age," he said. "No effect boxes are used on the guitars; just the basic and sick sounds of old guitars, amps and racks from the late '60s and early '70s, produced in the most dark and wicked way you can imagine. The influence of old-school metal acts like CELTIC FROST, BATHORY, etc., can be heard on this release, too. FESTER has kept its identity from the past. This is surely an atypical metal sound, but cold as ice and mean as hell!"

Pioneers in the seamless blending of black and death metal in the early '90s and well known for their obscure, melancholic and dark way of making music, FESTER are now back with their darkest, harshest and most mournful album to date. Having laid the groundwork with Abyss reissues of 1992's "Winter Of Sin" and 1993's "Silence", FESTER is now poised to commence this new era of darkness.
hastur
Новость для виниловодов
Agalloch - Marrow Of The Spirit теперь доступен на двойном виниле. spitggis0.gif

Прозрачную [clear] версию уже можно заказать здесь и здесь.
А лимитированная версия на синем [blue marble] виниле будет доступна эксклюзивно через Profound Lore на следующей неделе.

PS: pray.gif pray.gif pray.gif

PSPS:
ЦИТАТА
Regardless, there's plenty of copies of this to go around (in each version, to the dismay of people attempting to capitalize on ebay).

look.gif
T.H.U.L.E.
ЦИТАТА(hastur @ Aug 17 2011, 09:02:32) *
Новость для виниловодов
Agalloch - Marrow Of The Spirit теперь доступен на двойном виниле. spitggis0.gif

Прозрачную [clear] версию уже можно заказать здесь и здесь.
А лимитированная версия на синем [blue marble] виниле будет доступна эксклюзивно через Profound Lore на следующей неделе.

PS: pray.gif pray.gif pray.gif

PSPS:

look.gif

такое нужно брать pray.gif
rimfrost
На Брутал Ассаулте TSJUDER исполнили трек с нового альбома .
Трек называется Slakt .

Видео с новым треком
Berserker
QUOTE(rimfrost @ Aug 18 2011, 21:57:22) *
На Брутал Ассаулте TSJUDER исполнили трек с нового альбома .
Трек называется Slakt .

Видео с новым треком

отлично-отлично, старый злой качающий tsjuder true_black.gif
targonium
Слушал Tsjuder на брутале, порвали своим выступлением не только блэкарей !
vasilisk
После пяти лет молчания, немецкая блэк-металл группа LUNAR AURORA в интервью сообщила, что работает над новым диском, работы над которым планирует завершить зимой 2011-2012 года.
hastur
Ого, хорошая новость. true_black.gif
Rundagor
New song of Croatian NSBM cult
resurgam
ЦИТАТА(Rundagor @ Aug 21 2011, 15:16:28) *
New song of Croatian NSBM cult

Serbia hoch!
Aliving
ЦИТАТА(DeadViper @ Jul 7 2011, 00:27:32) *
Как стало известно, шведская группа Apati прекращает свою деятельность. Причиной послужил уход из группы Obehag'а, о чём было объявлено 2 июля 2011 года на MySpace-страничке группы.

По неподтверждённой информации, Obehag не собирается завязывать с музыкой и намерен создать новый проект.

"We're sorry to announce that after Obehag left the band due to some personal disagreements, C9H13N and X chose to disband Apati, for reasons unrelated to Obehag leaving.
So "morgondagen är inställd" - probably forever." С их официального сайта взял. Кстати, Obehag ещё 23 июля умер. Что-то никто не писал тут.
deathrush666
ЦИТАТА(vasilisk @ Aug 19 2011, 13:12:37) *
После пяти лет молчания, немецкая блэк-металл группа LUNAR AURORA в интервью сообщила, что работает над новым диском, работы над которым планирует завершить зимой 2011-2012 года.

pray.gif pray.gif pray.gif

Ну и кстати, Tsjuder аналогично.
Vertigo
ЦИТАТА
Obehag ещё 23 июля умер
Блин точно 6.gif на архивах инфа висит, передозняк bye.gif

ЦИТАТА
Obehag passed away due to an overdose during the early morning hours of July 23rd, 2011.
Odium666
Английские безумцы EBONY LAKE после 10 лет молчания возвращаются с новым альбомом (релиз 29 октября на LADLO Prods)

vasilisk
Американцы NACHTMYSTIUM работают не только над новым альбомом, но так же и над виниловым сплитом с французами GLORIOR BELLI. Сплит выйдет в конце года на лейбле Diabolus Templum Sanus.

Комментирует группа: «NACHTMYSTIUM рады сообщить, что работают не только над новым полноформатным альбомом, но также и над треками, которые войдут в двенадцатидюймовый сплит с нашими блэк-н-ролльными братьями GLORIOR BELLI! В эту пластинку войдут эксклюзивные треки от каждой группы и она будет выпущена чикагским лейблом Diabolus Templum Sanus!».
Coenobite
ЦИТАТА(Vertigo @ Aug 21 2011, 19:46:57) *
Obehag passed away due to an overdose during the early morning hours of July 23rd, 2011.

на архивах инфа висит, передозняк
Молодец, всё правильно сделал. bye.gif
rimfrost
Новости от финнов AZAGHAL .
Готов к выходу их новый релиз NEMESIS .
Облога нового релиза

Vertigo
ЦИТАТА(Coenobite @ Aug 23 2011, 14:26:29) *
Молодец, всё правильно сделал. bye.gif

Ага, теперь и группу стало приятнее слушать, знаю что чувства - настоящие.
Aphrax
ЦИТАТА(rimfrost @ Aug 24 2011, 00:50:06) *
Новости от финнов AZAGHAL .
Готов к выходу их новый релиз NEMESIS .
Облога нового релиза

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/5175/azaghalnew.jpg

Крутая облога.
vasilisk
Этой осенью на Indie Recordings состоится выход коллекционного издания альбома норвежской группы 1349 "Demonoir" в специальном бокс-сете, в который войдет альбом с семью бонус-треками (один из них никогда ранее не издавался ни на одном издании), 12-страничный буклет, постер, медиатр, нашивка и фото с автографами музыкантов. Бокс-сет пронумерован вручную и его тираж составляет 1 000 экземпляров.
1349[attachment=4593:pr_n34956.jpg]
Paatddal
ЦИТАТА(vasilisk @ Aug 25 2011, 11:12:54) *
Этой осенью на Indie Recordings состоится выход коллекционного издания альбома норвежской группы 1349 "Demonoir" в специальном бокс-сете, в который войдет альбом с семью бонус-треками (один из них никогда ранее не издавался ни на одном издании), 12-страничный буклет, постер, медиатр, нашивка и фото с автографами музыкантов. Бокс-сет пронумерован вручную и его тираж составляет 1 000 экземпляров.
1349[attachment=4593:pr_n34956.jpg]

Вот бонусы я бы послушал 20.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.