Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Новости Black-направления
Metal Area - Extreme Music Portal > Discussions Area / Тёрки > Black Metal
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171, 172, 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210, 211, 212, 213, 214, 215, 216, 217, 218, 219, 220, 221, 222, 223, 224, 225, 226, 227, 228, 229, 230, 231, 232, 233, 234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239, 240, 241, 242, 243, 244, 245, 246, 247, 248, 249, 250, 251, 252, 253, 254, 255, 256, 257, 258, 259, 260, 261, 262, 263, 264, 265, 266, 267, 268, 269, 270, 271, 272, 273, 274, 275, 276, 277, 278
Fryz
Нежеголь ни блэк ни разу, зачем оно тут?
Новость про Acherontas и тут же про Нежеголь. Ну зачем?
fuck3r
Новость про Нежеголь релевантна.
Ambercandle
Карпаты планируют новый ольбом, такие дела.

Ok - let's try this again and this time I start by stating THIS IS OFFICIAL CARPATHIAN FOREST NEWS AND NOT VRANGSINN'S PERSONAL OPINION!
Dear friends. This is VRANGSINN speaking. I have some amazing news. I Had a long a very nice conversation with NATTEFROST yesterday and we are both looking very much forward to doing the concerts this upcoming autumn. Both the CARPATHIAN FOREST AT CARPATHIAN ALLIANCE METAL FESTIVAL - UKRAINE concert and the BUNKER Festival in Oslo. And we also want to do another album. The album may not be released in 2012, but at least now all the fans finally get a confirmation - CARPATHIAN FOREST is not dead!!!
SLAYER88
Нежеголь типа heathen metal, т.е. паган. Хотя, имхо, все эти паганы, викинги и прочее есть просто разновидности блэка.
nsmetalhead
ЦИТАТА
Хотя, имхо, все эти паганы, викинги и прочее есть просто разновидности блэка.

Нет.
Все это просто паганы, викинги и прочее...
DeadViper
супер новость, блин я думал уже никогда они невыпустят альбом
Ne Obliviscaris
Ne Obliviscaris 'PORTAL OF I' set for release MAY 7th and Australian album tour announced.

1. Tapestry of the Starless Abstract 12:01
2. Xenoflux 10:01
3. Of the Leper Butterflies 05:52
4. Forget Not 12:04
5. And Plague Flowers the Kaleidoscope 11:35
6. As Icicles Fall 09:24
7. Of Petrichor Weaves Black Noise 10:43

превью

Vrolok
Merrimack новый альбом "The Аcausual Мass" 2012
MERRIMACK will enter Necromorbus Studio (Sweden) in less than a month, to record the follow up of "Grey Rigorism", which will be entitled "The Acausal Mass". Fenomeno Design is taking care of the artwork. We'll try to post some studio updates as often as possible on this page, stay tuned !
About to listen to what should be the final mix of "The Acausal Mass".

© facebook

Chasm
ну нах такой арт? ну..
Flower Shop Guy
Уже давно как не блэк, но тем не менее:

04/04/12 Ihsahn's anticipated 'Eremita' album out in June

Candlelight Records today confirms June 18th as the European release date, and the 19th of June for North America for 'Eremita', the anticipated fourth album from Norwegian-born vocalist/guitarist Ihsahn.

Recorded and produced at Telemark’s Ivory Shoulder Studios, with additional tracking completed at Notodden’s Juke Joint Studio and Seattle’s Envisage Audio, 'Eremita' was mixed by Jens Bogren (Opeth) at Fascination Street Studios in Orebo, Sweden. Alongside Ihsahn, the album features performances from drummer Tobias Ornes Andersen (Leprous), saxophonist Jorgen Munkeby (Shining-Norway), guitarist Jeff Loomis (ex-Nevermore), and vocalists Devin Townsend, Einar Solberg (Leprous), and Heidi S. Tveitan (StarofAsh). The album’s packaging has been created by award-winning Spanish designer Ritxi Ostariz.

'Eremita' begins a new musical chapter for the highly regarded musician; his previous album, Norwegian Grammy Award nominated 'After', forming the final part of a planned trilogy on its release in early 2010. Offering nine new songs to his growing worldwide audience, 'Eremita' is the longest and most spirited of Ihsahn’s solo recordings. Reflecting on the recording process Ihsahn notes, ”This is right where I want to be musically, with lots of room for dynamics and expressive variety. Tobias and Jorgen have really added to the organic vibe I was going for and have contributed to the overall feel with their fantastic musicianship. And to have Devin, Jeff, Einar and Heidi adding their special moments, I am very privileged to be able to work with such a talented group of people. I really feel this is some of my most inspired work yet.”

Exhibiting Ihsahn’s highly-trained guitar and keyboard skills, 'Eremita' (Latin for hermit) is a journey that is sure to find an expanded audience for the revered 36-year-old. Guitar World senior editor Brad Angle says, ”with 'Eremita' Ihsahn proves yet again that he is one of the most influential, progressive and enduring musicians to emerge out of the classic Norwegian black metal scene."

A special 2-minute video preview for 'Eremita', featuring audio segments from the record and exclusive footage filmed during the album’s creation, is available here http://youtu.be/8hOhbJ_lbMg
T.H.U.L.E.
злодеи, где же на вас столько денег набрать fear.gif

AGALLOCH - The Demonstration Archive 1996-1998 Vinyl Box

svndvst
BLACKLODGE upcoming 4th album is named:"MachinatioN"
In the year 2012 of Apocalyptic fears, the band brings a new revelation and a new light over the TridenT of SataN that is threatening humanity through one key world: MachinatioN!"
Sub-titled "4th Level Initiation: Chamber of Control", "MachinatioN" has been slated for a June 21st release (July 17th in North America) this year.

vosmidesijatye
Запись нового мини-альбома AGALLOCH завершена
Любящие зимы американские атмосферик-блэкеры Agalloch сообщают о том, что завершили запись своего нового мини-альбома под названием "Faustian Echoes", и помог им в этом небезызвестный звукорежиссер Билли Андерсон. Мини-альбом будет содержать одну 20-минутную концептуальную композицию. Релиз будет доступен как на дисках, так и на виниле. Запись проходила с 24 по 25 марта в студии Jackpot. Дата выхода материала пока не объявлена.

alzus
ЦИТАТА(Vorgr @ Apr 5 2012, 09:20:50) *
BLACKLODGE upcoming 4th album is named:"MachinatioN"
In the year 2012 of Apocalyptic fears, the band brings a new revelation and a new light over the TridenT of SataN that is threatening humanity through one key world: MachinatioN!"
Sub-titled "4th Level Initiation: Chamber of Control", "MachinatioN" has been slated for a June 21st release (July 17th in North America) this year.

Предчувствую отличную, танцевальную музыку 21.gif
T.H.U.L.E.
Новые релизы от Komando Peste Noire
Tular
Евронимуса на самолёте не будет - семья так попросила...
Chasm
можно на ангаре для самолётов изобразить задницу Гаала, например genius.gif
SancheZZ
ЦИТАТА(Vrolok @ Apr 4 2012, 18:26:57) *
Merrimack новый альбом "The Аcausual Мass" 2012
MERRIMACK will enter Necromorbus Studio (Sweden) in less than a month, to record the follow up of "Grey Rigorism", which will be entitled "The Acausal Mass". Fenomeno Design is taking care of the artwork. We'll try to post some studio updates as often as possible on this page, stay tuned !
About to listen to what should be the final mix of "The Acausal Mass". 
http://s019.radikal.ru/i601/1204/bf/df9ded63c3b4.jpg
А вот пи@#%ить облоги у BaN - нехорошо   1488.gif
Dmitry1977
QUOTE(T.H.U.L.E. @ Apr 5 2012, 23:44:40) *

Блджад, да когда ж это все закончится то )))
Весть отличная 9.gif
hastur
ЦИТАТА(SancheZZ @ Apr 6 2012, 02:29:32) *

Дык может им тот же художник рисовал?
Fragilitas
ЦИТАТА(hastur @ Apr 6 2012, 11:44:45) *
Дык может им тот же художник рисовал?

Именно так smile3.gif
Dmitry1977
QUOTE(T.H.U.L.E. @ Apr 5 2012, 23:44:40) *

Там еще и такая штука заявлена
SALE FREUX - L'Exil, digipack [ CD ]
Vrolok

Трэк-лист:
1. Лавиной крови
2. Глаза
3. Intro: Мать Ветров
4. Мать Ветров
5. Да на встречу ветрам необузданным
6. Вой! Шторм! Ветра свист!
7. Над могилами тысяч бессмертных
8. Сны приходят
9. Outro
Время звучания: 36,5 минут.
vasilisk
Шведская Black/Doom Metal группа Livsnekad на своей официальной Facebook-странице недавно разместила следующее сообщение:
Запись альбома "Tills Döden Skiljer Oss Åt" снова медленно набирает обороты. Так как кое-что пошло не так, как планировалось 2 года назад (да, действительно, так давно мы начали аранжировку и запись этого альбома), мы медленно, но верно приступили к работе с нуля. Мы будем стараться закончить запись в ближайшие пару недель, а также будем держать вас в курсе событий.
brth
ЦИТАТА(SancheZZ @ Apr 6 2012, 01:29:32) *

за ваши бабки чилийский дизайнер и вам нарисует smile3.gif
Вообще такие лучше, чем заезженные с козлятиной или со стыренными картинами (паатдал превед!)
Ambercandle
Скоро выйдет новая эпишка Сотаник Вормастер, а где-то через годик полноформат.
ЦИТАТА
I can now officially announce that the process for invoking the next S.W. album has begun. There are new streaks blood and an aura of rebirth circling this wolfish entity once again. Do not expect anything, repeating the same pattern is not an option. Do not ask when, it will take it's time (hopefully less than a year this time). Just await the return of true primal northern darkness and evil.
Grimmsberg

Some more news on the vinyl-front for those of you that missed the limited demo in the past. A very special picture-disc of ”Svarta nyanser av ljus” which initially was created for the ”Passion-series” by Antihumanism in 2004 released on tape only, will be released later this year by Funeral Industries and available from them as well as me. This is all we can reveal at the moment, until there is a date set and some pictures of the release to share.
blackdoomprophecy
На сайте Osmose Productions пишут, что ELYSIAN BLAZE "Blood Geometry" 2xCD/3xLP/T-shirt скоро отправится в печать.
kronos
немного запоздало

30 марта вышел новый Lonndom - Till Trevaren [ep]

tracklist:

1. I Fallet
2. En stillastеende vandring
3. Bеrgе

кстати, сие творение в реквестах валяется, все нет. не уж-то лонндом ждет такая же участь как у последнего ep vordr? smile2.gif
Paatddal
ЦИТАТА(brth @ Apr 10 2012, 18:28:13) *

pray.gif pray.gif pray.gif
Вот так новость!
Vertigo
ЦИТАТА(Paatddal @ Apr 11 2012, 09:02:18) *
pray.gif pray.gif pray.gif
Вот так новость!

Я так вообще, простите мой французский, в [мат-бане] headcrab.png
VVurd
Не вышел ещё. А новый трек на ютубе, видать, отсюда появился:
Хорошая группа, ждём альбом.
Dmitry1977
Получил от шпанцев Kathaarsys телегу

We write you to let you know Kathaarsys have a new album!
Kathaarsys "Rara Vez"

Artisan edition
4 pages of a fictitious newspaper written in Galego (gallaecian language). Five articles that match the five tracks on the album, complementing them in a concept level. Big format: 30 x 21 x 1 cm, 230g
LightScribe CD

Track List:
1. Manipulación
2. Traxedia Española
3. Crítica da Estupidez Pura
4. Retorno á Idade Media
5. A Involución das Masas
(duración total 40:04)
svndvst
Debemur Morti выложили трек V. И пока что морозятся, что за проект.

Коммент с фейсбука:
Enjoy/unjoy the music without their name. It will be announced next week.

Нечто атмосферное и приятное уху. 20.gif
winterfury
Vaerohn прислал по почте:

Greetings,

It's not often I take time to share some news but it's something I beg myself to do more frequently. Then let's begin.

The fourth album is on track as shows the link I put saturday on soundcloud : . As stated on the link, this opus will be called "Nom d'une Pipe !" and is due to be out by the end of the year. There are not many details to unveil so far but I garantee that from a musical point of views, this release will be in the same veins as previous ones.

For the occasion, I forsee to rebuild the website (pnrecords.free.fr). It's indeed the main media I've chosen to communicate and it's today to tacky for this purpose.

At last, many of you know that "Ceci est de la musique" is sold out and that it will certainly not be press again. It may be difficult to understand but I needed to prove that listeners need musicians to exist, and not the opposite. Therefore, having the opportunity to listen to music implies a little respect and decency towards this huge personal investment that this passion requires. I apologize then to those who have been disappointed but you have to understand I needed to keep this secret garden by just sharing it with some friends that would not put it on the Internet.
In order to do things thoroughly, I have even created a fake version of this album with Grotesque's songs and uploaded it on megaupload. It is an understatement to say this link has widely traveled. I laughed a lot.
As a compensation, pretty tiny I admit, I pledge that those who contacted me to get a copy of "Ceci est de la musique" will be the first served for "Nom d'une Pipe !". Email will be the means used for formalities so keep it operational.

As a conclusion, with no relation at all with what has been said previously, I would like to share with you a little of my origins. I come from the South-West of France, where bands called Bandas play in traditional village festival called Ferias. Here is a song of some friends that puts me in a good mood each time I hear it : http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...;v=yGNYb9klZtc#!

Please enjoy the few things we have down there. Laugh, drink and eat.

Vaerohn
vasilisk
Норвежские блек метал деконструктивщик Furze завершили пятую главу из своей любопытной дискографии, и готовы выпустить сей почерневший материал в свет. Дата выхода ‘’Psych Minus Space Control” намечена на 15 мая 2012 года на значке Fysisk Format

Пять композиций интригующего психо извращения по заверениям самого виновника J. Reaper будут отражать метафизические культурные настроения и будут отличаться от нетрадиционной практики предыдущих альбомов, погружая слушателя в разверзнутые границы черного металла, потусторонних миров и вызывать мистический ужас.
Dmitry1977
QUOTE(T.H.U.L.E. @ Apr 4 2012, 16:35:13) *
злодеи, где же на вас столько денег набрать fear.gif

AGALLOCH - The Demonstration Archive 1996-1998 Vinyl Box

С сегодняшнего дня - в продаже!
vasilisk
16 мая SHINING выпустит ЕР с кавер-версиями, которые удивят многих поклонников. В четырехтрековый ЕР, получивший название "Lots of Girls Gonna Get Hurt", войдут треки от KATATONIA, KENT, IMPERIET и POETS OF THE FALL. Обложку для ЕР создал Pauline Greefhorst
Grimmsberg
Дополнение к пред.новости:

Тогда как KATATONIA известна во всем мире, KENT и IMPERIET практически неизвестны за пределами Швеции, хотя у себя на родине весьма и весьма знамениты, а POETS OF THE FALL – это финская группа, опять-таки имеющая немалую поддержку в родной стране. За оформление релиза отвечала Полин Грифхорст.

Вот что рассказал фронтмэн и отец-основатель SHINING Никлас Кварфорт о решении выпустить EP каверов, а также о подборке материала: "Этот EP ни в коем случае не следует рассматривать как новое направление SHINING, и он никоим образом не показывает, каким будет наш грядущий восьмой альбом. Как большинство музыкантов ни я, ни другие члены группы не ограничиваем себя только одним жанром музыки. У нас у всех эклектичные вкусы, и когда у нас появилось свободное время для студийной работы, мы записали в общей сложности шесть каверов и решили издать четыре из них. Этот EP просто демонстрирует творчество отдельных исполнителей и музыку, которые нам нравятся. Мы знаем, что те фаны SHINING, которые ограничивают себя узким музыкальным спектром, возненавидят этот альбом, но нас это ни в коей мере не волнует".

http://www.heavymusic.ru/news/15570/
Dmitry1977
Новости от KYRCK Productions: APRIL 2012 :ARCTURUS CONSTELLATION AND ASPERA PREORDERS
http://www.kyrck-productions.myrecordscd.net/main/news.html
shitsic
Merrimack 25.gif
Trailer for the new album "The Acausal Mass", new full-lenght 2012.
Necromorbus Studio, Stockholm, March 9th-31st 2012. Out in June 2012 on AFM Records.

svndvst
ЦИТАТА(Vorgr @ Apr 12 2012, 23:51:05) *
Debemur Morti выложили трек V. И пока что морозятся, что за проект.

Коммент с фейсбука:
Enjoy/unjoy the music without their name. It will be announced next week.

Нечто атмосферное и приятное уху.
20.gif

Стало известным название бандоса. (Источник - сайт DMP)

Our endless quest to unveil treasures hidden in the deepest abyss of the underground continues today with the signing of relatively-unknown duo MANETHEREN.

Forget about the once old school Black Metal band lurking around since 2003 and welcome this renewed entity strengthened by drummer Thorns (NOCTERNITY, FROSTMOON ECLIPSE...). The first proof of their talent will be a colossal concept album that will challenge the listener and carry him through the darkest corners of the human psyche.
Featuring Peter Anderson (RAISON D'ÊTRE) on ambient/atmospheric interludes, ”Time" is the perfect fusion between melancholic Black Metal and Post-Rock/Post-Metal. The album will be available in a 6-panel digipack CD on September 21th.
VVurd
ЦИТАТА(Vorgr @ Apr 18 2012, 00:00:22) *
[i]Our endless quest to unveil treasures hidden in the deepest abyss of the underground continues today with the signing of relatively-unknown duo MANETHEREN.
Блин, а я эту группу давно знаю и мне казалось, что они какой-то [мат->бан] депро-атмосферик бедрумный играли с клавишами. Неужели путаю с кем? Новый трек норм. Может просто научились играть.
PS: Пацаны, слово ccаный никак не может быть матерным, это даже не смешно. Между прочим, иногда я эо слово употребляю в положительном значении. Ибо есть группы, которым идёт ccаный звук.
svndvst
Не знаю, не слушал. А вот трек тоже вкатил. Да видимо, они же. На майспейсе лого соответствует тому что и на сайте DMP smile1.gif
Eichmann
ЦИТАТА(Vorgr @ Apr 18 2012, 02:00:22) *
Featuring Peter Anderson (RAISON D'ÊTRE) on ambient/atmospheric interludes

лично меня вот этот момент особенно заинтересовал!
Vrolok
Новый альбом от ULVEGR.

Альбом "Арктогея" будет издан украинским лэйблом Мusical Hall в июне 2012 года.

Трэк-лист:

1. В Пене Кровавой
2. Кровавым Орлом К Чужим Берегам
3. Сметь И Дерзать
4. Из Тени Вранокрылой Тайны
5. Льдов Первородных Тени Сквозь Космос
6. Арктогея
rimfrost
Новости от парней из Шведской блековой формации BLODSRIT
Новый альбом Diktat Deliberi

Сет лист

I. Livsbesmittad / Contaminated with life (4:01)
II. Skapelseförfall / Decay of Creation (4:14)
III. Blod och Aska / Blood and Ashes (4:07)
IV. Vit Skit / White Shit (5:02)
V. Ulvens Tid / Age of the Wolf (6:10)
VI. Evangeli (4:33)
VII. I Evighet / In Eternity (6:29)
VIII. Ritual (6:29)
Dmitry1977
Великолепный дебют Ash Borer на виниле доступен здеся http://www.bisaufsmesser.com/store/
vasilisk
Американский пост-блэк-металл-дуэт MANETHEREN заключил соглашение с лебйлом DEBEMUR MORTI PRODUCTIONS, на котором 21 сентября состоится выход нового альбома "Time" в шестипанельном дигипаке. В качестве гостя в записи интерлюдий принял участие Peter Anderson (RAISON D'ÊTRE)
qpMM
Превью-трек грядущего (релиз 23 апреля) второго полноформатника английских Wodensthrone:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq-iWwKGd4s
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.