Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Новости Black-направления
Metal Area - Extreme Music Portal > Discussions Area / Тёрки > Black Metal
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171, 172, 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178, 179, 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192, 193, 194, 195, 196, 197, 198, 199, 200, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209, 210, 211, 212, 213, 214, 215, 216, 217, 218, 219, 220, 221, 222, 223, 224, 225, 226, 227, 228, 229, 230, 231, 232, 233, 234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239, 240, 241, 242, 243, 244, 245, 246, 247, 248, 249, 250, 251, 252, 253, 254, 255, 256, 257, 258, 259, 260, 261, 262, 263, 264, 265, 266, 267, 268, 269, 270, 271, 272, 273, 274, 275, 276, 277, 278
Aliving
Новый дарктроновский трек доступен тут http://www.peaceville.com/darkthrone/circlethewagons/
Thiarnan
ЦИТАТА(Aliving @ 14th February 2010 - 14:49:09) *
Новый дарктроновский трек доступен тут http://www.peaceville.com/darkthrone/circlethewagons/

[ Hidden Text ]
Aliving
Manzer http://www.manzer.fr/ Угарный французский блэк/трэш от Shaxul'a с товарищами. Судя по треку Hell Zheimer с их сайта, просто охренительно.

Информация по новому альбому коллектива Twilight с сайта Southern Lord.

На майспейсе Bahimiron http://www.myspace.com/bahimiron доступна для прослушивания немикшированная версия песни Goathorned Messiah of the 7 Gates с грядущего полноформатника "Rebel Hymns of Left Handed Terror"

И новости от Энди из Caina.
ЦИТАТА
2 ‘cultsettes’ coming soon.
Two new cassette releases on Darkness Shade Records (UK)
First up is a cassette reissue of the I, Mountain EP, originally released by God Is Myth Records in February 2007 on 100x 3” CDs which sold out extremely quickly and have been out of print ever since. Various incarnations of this reissue have been in the pipeline for at least a year, and now it’s finally emerging on ....Britain....’s Darkness Shade records, who have put out the excellent demos by Desolate One (USA), amongst others. For those unfamiliar with the original release, I, Mountain is a single 21 minute sound-scape (rather than ‘song’) designed to follow the narrative path of H.P Lovecraft’s novella At the Mountains of Madness. It was the first release in God Is Myth’s popular ‘Lovecraft series’ of 3” CDs, and is probably the most sought-after Caпna release, fetching high prices on eBay. This tape will feature bonus audio material and new artwork, and, though it is not unlimited, it’s designed to make the EP available to many of those who missed it the first time around.
The second release will be a very limited-run cassette of dark ambient/drone/noise/sound-scape work, the bulk of which was commissioned for gallery/short film projects and re-edited for this release. The music on this cassette will not inhabit the typical Caпna universe – the closest comparison with previous work is some segments of The Heart of the Master EP and Mourner album.
Expect both of these in the next few months via www.darknessshaderecords.tk
ЦИТАТА
2010-2011
As a follow-up to my previous blog about the upcoming tape releases, here’s a more general overview of what’s going down in the Caпnaverse in the next 18 months or so. Aside from the 2 tapes on Darkness Shade records, there will be a limited EP released on Profound Lore in the late Summer/Autumn, then the new full-length album Hands that Pluck in early (probably the first 2 months of) 2011.
The EP, provisionally titled Old Songs New Chords will feature re-recordings and reinterpretations of a select few ‘signature’ Caпna songs including ‘The Validity of Hate in an Emotional Vacuum’ and ‘Permaneo Carmen’. This isn’t a project in the same vein of the Sodom In the Final Sign of Evil or whatever that Exodus one was called – these songs will almost all sound radically different from the originals. The idea was born firstly out of a suggestion by Chris from Profound Lore, and then the preparation for the last live show, the most rewarding aspect of which was the way in which I had to reinterpret my own material. Since I don’t want to play live again, I thought this would be a cool way of showing you how I can re-approach my own songs. It’s basically ‘for ‘fans’’ and would be a bad introduction to Caпna, but I hope you’ll enjoy it. The first song on my myspace player is a demo of the first track, which features riffs and parts from a number of songs on my first album Some People Fall, structured around the key chord sequence of the title track. I’ll be posting something else up from this EP soon.
Now that some things have been confirmed, I feel proud to announce the grand plan for Hands that Pluck. The album is highly conceptual in nature, and will feature four guest artists providing guest vocals (and some lyrics) to four of the five key tracks on the album. The five fingers of the Hand that Plucks are:
Myself
Imperial (Krieg)
Phil McSorley (Cobalt)
Rennie Resmini (Starkweather)
Vermin (Axis of Advance/Sacramentary Abolishment/Revenge/Blood Revolt etc)
To say that I’m honoured by the agreed participation of these artists would be a gross understatement. Each will be an integral part of the whole song sequence, which as said above will feature five ‘main’ tracks and a number of ‘satellite’ songs. As hinted at in my recent Terrorizer interview, expect a harder, weirder, more repellent album than Temporary Antennae. The music on this album will continue building the road that was started by 2009’s self titled EP. If that disappoints you, then I can only say that I’ve never made the same album (demo/ep/whatever) twice, and I knew that I never intended to return to those themes even when I was making that record. If that creates some listener casualties on the way, so be it. Stagnation=death.
Under will,
ACB.
HA7tur
Тема не совсем по формату раздела, но люди, которые участвую в этом проекте, к блэку имеют непосредствеННое отношение:

Infernal quintessence of painfully-perverted dark ambient and Industrial landscapes of decline and decay has been created in February, 2009 by Morkh (ex. Izakaron, Invoked), Horth (ex. Karna) and Sadist (Misanthropic Art, Baal Zebuth, Christ Invertion, Cyber Baphomet, Deathmoor). In their sounds infecting dying reality sounding echoes are audible unholy rituals of Abruptum and Archon Satani. Three dark daemoniacal torrents transform soul of the listener and invite him in feverish trip to the rusty corridors of inferno filled with the screams of despair and sufferings. Downwards... To the temple of three-faced goat.

In February, 2010 the first ritual of darkness named as "Sonic Desterilization Of Light" has been finished. Guest participation on it was accepted by the such demons as V.T. (МОР), d. (SECT), Surzheon. Stolen children cry in the crypts below. A carnivorous fog appears from the nocturnal pits. Three-faced goat triumphs! A.M.S.G.

'Sonic Desterilization Of Light'

Track Titles:

1. Sickness
2. Abscedentia
3. The Procession
4. Hac via
5. Akelarrenlezeah
6. Nekromantikal Rites Of The Goat
7. Antilife Principle Omega
8. Sempiternal Funeral Fields

Label: Assault Rex
Release: 2010 (t.b.a.)

Превью очень даже неплохо: индустриальные мотивы, которые разрезаются гитарным дроном + загадочный войс.
По ощущениям это что-то в духе работ Henrik'a 'Nordvargr' Björkk'a и Sunn O))) от Stephen O'Malley.
Фо
Деятели из Prosthetic Records заявляют, что, дескать, выпустят они новый альбом группы под номером 1349 - (куда они дели предыдущие 1348? 13.gif ) в апреле сего 2010 года числа 13 плюс-минус пару часов там..
Со своей стороны группа 1349 пообещала хорошо себя вести и закатать материал в виде traditional, raw-yet-technical black metal sound чего и им и желаем же.
Состав пронумерованной банды:
Ravn - Vocals
Archaon - Guitar
Seidemann - Bass
Frost - Drums
Paatddal
ЦИТАТА(forstrat @ Feb 16 2010, 10:59:09) *
Деятели из Prosthetic Records заявляют, что, дескать, выпустят они новый альбом группы под номером 1349 - (куда они дели предыдущие 1348? 13.gif ) в апреле сего 2010 года числа 13 плюс-минус пару часов там..
Со своей стороны группа 1349 пообещала хорошо себя вести и закатать материал в виде traditional, raw-yet-technical black metal sound чего и им и желаем же.
Состав пронумерованной банды:
Ravn - Vocals
Archaon - Guitar
Seidemann - Bass
Frost - Drums

traditional, raw-yet-technical black metal sound
да да да :саркастически:
Келебрин
QUOTE(norfin @ Feb 16 2010, 14:46:40) *
Финская группа SOULGRIND

Уберите, пожалуйста, эту новость из темы, к которой она не имеет никакого отношения. Для мелодика и готни есть свои разделы.
Thiarnan
ЦИТАТА(Келебрин @ 16th February 2010 - 13:55:09) *
Уберите, пожалуйста, эту новость из темы, к которой она не имеет никакого отношения. Для мелодика и готни есть свои разделы.

+1

norfin, ты что-то совсем расслабился, то повторы новостей постишь, а теперь уже и разделы путаешь.
Arrrghh
ЦИТАТА(forstrat @ Feb 16 2010, 11:59:09) *
Деятели из Prosthetic Records заявляют, что, дескать, выпустят они новый альбом группы под номером 1349

Точно помню, примерно месяц назад, 1349 объявили о сотрудничестве с норвежским Indie Recordings.

P.S. Ну да, это американский лейбл, будет делать лицензию для америки.
Namestnik Satany
В конце лета финны IMPALED NAZARENE войдут в студию Hellhole в Хельсинки для записи своего 11 альбома, который станет юбилейным, так как приурочен в 20-летию группы. Знаменательное событие произойдёт в ноябре этого года. Альбом вновь выйдет на Osmose. Также в планах группы съёмка концертного DVD на юбилейном концерте в Куопио, который состоится 20 ноября.
Trollfather
ЦИТАТА(Namestnik Satany @ Apr 1 2010, 11:57:35) *
В конце лета финны IMPALED NAZARENE войдут в студию Hellhole в Хельсинки для записи своего 11 альбома, который станет юбилейным, так как приурочен в 20-летию группы. Знаменательное событие произойдёт в ноябре этого года. Альбом вновь выйдет на Osmose. Также в планах группы съёмка концертного DVD на юбилейном концерте в Куопио, который состоится 20 ноября.

лонг лив алкоблек banana.gif banana.gif banana.gif
clublen
To all member.

A friend of mine that works in a record company has told me that cradle of filth and Britney Spears are working together to launch a new special edition of the masterpiece "Dusk And Her Embrace". According to him, she will give voice to all tracks re-released on this album from Cradle.

As off notice Britney is enjoying the company of the Cradle band members, that have offered her a complete set of leather clothing to use in an unreleased video version of "Beauty Slept in Sodom" in which she will be the main interpreter and also will participate in the video shooting.

^ ребя, это правда или чувак прикалывается?
istukan
А не всё ли равно что и с кем они там делают? Помоему обычная фишка чтоб привлечь к себе внимание. Музыкой ведь не могут.
Asderr
clublen, забыл какое число вчера было? crazy.gif
istukan
Точно 15.gif . Я то думаю с какого пня Manowar выпустил сплит с DsO. crazy.gif
rimfrost
Шведские блекеры THORNIUM готовятся к выпуску нового альбома "Fides Luciferius" . На майспейсе выложили три новых трека с предстоящего релиза . Предполагаемый выход альбома заплонирован на май 2010 .
Прошлый релиз был вне конкуренции , надеюсь и сей релиз будет не хуже .
http://www.myspace.com/thetruethornium
HA7tur
CONQUEROR/BLACK WITCHERY “HELLSTORM OF EVIL VENGEANCE” PICTURE LP ANTI-GOTH 149

Оформуга

Эбаут
When “Hellstorm of Evil Vengeance” was first released 10 years ago, it marked the dawn of a new era of metal. At that time, the bestial sound perpetuated by Blasphemy has become a lost relic as Blasphemy had been dormant for some 6 years and no band had effectively taken on the task of resurrecting their lost demonic art. Enter Black Witchery. At that time, Black Witchery had released just one demo and one EP. Their sound embodied the grave desecration and ritualistic spirit of the Canadian Desecrators and the Brazilian goat worshipping legions. In their unique necromantic fashion they invoked the sound of these dead Satanic entities, but established their own voice through which to channel their evil presence. United with Black Witchery on this split is the infamous Conqueror’s “Antichrist Superiority” demo recording. When it was first released in 1996, this demo presented an entirely new interpretation of Black Metal. Combining the martial superiority of Order From Chaos with the bestial Satanic ferocity of Blasphemy, Conqueror created an entirely new breed of Black Metal. In many ways, this split album ushered in the second wave of the sub-genre often referred to as “Bestial Black Death” or “War Metal.” At the time, however, such trite titles were unnecessary to describe the music on this album which simply represented the natural evolution of Black Metal to an even greater extreme than had ever before been attained. Now 10 years have passed and this album is a monument that still stands intact and unviolated by the passage of time. As part of its “10 Years Closer to Death” campaign, Nuclear War Now! is honored to reissue this split LP with a new layout. Featuring the original artwork created by Chris Moyen as well as the original “Antichrist Superiority” demo artwork, the contempt and hatred emanating from this album will once again flood the earth.
First 200 orders will also receive the NWN “10 Years Closer to Death” patch.

banana.gif banana.gif banana.gif

Дико хочу, например.
HA7tur
emeticus tabes, доброе утро, Владимир ГеННадьевич ©
Trollfather
ЦИТАТА(emeticus tabes @ Apr 3 2010, 19:41:47) *
ANTI-GOTH??

1488.gif
Ainar
HA7tur, а я на рассылку подписался, и оголтело хочу уже дня три alkash.gif
Собственно, и возьму при случае, как наберем с корешами заказ на NWN.
Lovecraft
Да там еще оба альбома Faustcoven вышли одновременно с этим сплитом look.gif . Приобрёл бы с удовольствием, если кто завезёт к нам 28.gif .
brth
fkkn nvvz
Wolden
А лейбл указать?
brth
ЦИТАТА(Wolden @ Apr 4 2010, 16:14:07) *
А лейбл указать?

Только готовится к выпуску. Как выйдет - все узнают =)
Wolden
Стало быть, ждём.
Lovecraft
ЦИТАТА(Wolden @ Apr 4 2010, 18:14:07) *
А лейбл указать?

Satanic Skinhead Propaganda. Я уже отписывал осенью тут. Всё тянут...Теперь обещают в начале этого месяца 25.gif Там еще демка выйдет на "12 от Pseudogod, Inquisition rehearsal на двойном виниле, Black Witchery DVD и т.д.
Ainar
ЦИТАТА(Lovecraft @ 4th April 2010 - 16:39:07) *
Там еще демка выйдет на "12 от Pseudogod

Фига, не слышал 25.gif

ЦИТАТА(Lovecraft @ 4th April 2010 - 16:39:07) *
Black Witchery DVD и т.д.

Че, еще одно? А смысл во всем этом? Лучше бы запланированный миник выпустили наконец (я про группу, не про лейбл).
Lovecraft
ЦИТАТА(Ainar @ Apr 4 2010, 19:00:19) *
Че, еще одно? А смысл во всем этом? Лучше бы запланированный миник выпустили наконец (я про группу, не про лейбл).

Ага, к середине года обещают 28.gif Раз выпускают, значит есть смысл, видимо. Да и малым тиражом вроде выходят.
Aventar
На майспэйс Glorior Belli, выложен трэк с грядущего альбома.
http://www.myspace.com/gloriorbelli

Пацаны отошли от блэка... нарезают какой-то авангард
VVurd
Блин, это же нойз-рок! 17.gif Вчера слушал Arab On Radar - напомнило отчасти...
ЦИТАТА(Aventar @ Apr 10 2010, 12:18:47) *
На майспэйс Glorior Belli, выложен трэк с грядущего альбома.
http://www.myspace.com/gloriorbelli

А также облога, треклист и доп. информация:

1. The Full Intrepid Experience Of Light
2. Agitation In The Glorious Theme
3. The Night Scalp Challenger*
4. Reckless Beacons Attraction
5. Verses From Which To Whirl

*With Niklas Kvarforth performing guest vocals.

Recorded, Mixed and Produced by Glorior Belli.

Described as an alternative and experimental record by founding member J. (formerly known as Infestvvs), Glorior Belli is one of the most unconventional band around these days, once again messing around with the codes, mixing extreme metal and surprising indie tunes together in a massively demented new album!

"TFIEOL is an honest and liberating experience for the sake of Truth, exploring the very essence of "Light" defined by the Demiurge's most virulent adversary!"

"Agitation In The Glorious Theme", a brand new song from Glorior Belli's 4th full-length record "The Full Intrepid Experience of Light" can be streamed on Myspace.

Label and release date shall be announced later so stay tuned!
Aliving
http://www.peaceville.com/darkthrone/circl...gons/index1.php
Дарктрон выложили комикс-стрипы, о записи своего нового альбома
Paatddal
Я так и представлял)
F-F
Комикс суперский 5.gif
Lovecraft
Вышел таки PSEUDOGOD "Two Nights of Supremacy and Witchcraft" professional dvd
фотки:
T.H.U.L.E.
ЦИТАТА(Lovecraft @ Apr 13 2010, 12:40:38) *
Вышел таки PSEUDOGOD "Two Nights of Supremacy and Witchcraft" professional dvd

Если еще не будут затягивать с изданием демки на LP будет вообще супер...
Wolden
Где купить DVD?
SancheZZ
Armagedda на виниле

T.H.U.L.E.
ЦИТАТА(SancheZZ @ Apr 14 2010, 08:13:35) *

Оооо, любимый альбом на виниле pray.gif pray.gif pray.gif
HA7tur
Akitsa - Au crépuscule de l'espérance
ЦИТАТА
Full-length, Hospital Productions April 2010

Tape version released by Tour de garde.
Vinyl version released by W.T.C.
1. Crématorium
2. Les sentinelles
3. Morsure
4. Loyauté
5. Cercueil national
6. Au crépuscule de l'espérance
7. Le dernier putsch
8. Antithèse
9. Vers la mort
10. La voix brutale

Рок и бунт, ящетаю, например.
Paatddal
Кст. а вы знали что Morfeus ушел из Limbonic Art ?

и на майспейсе - Due to cooperation problems, Daemon has decided to continue Limbonic Art alone. A new album is already under construction, and will be released late anno-2009.

вот так
Mikhail1944

Новые треки от Woods Of Desolation - в этом году обещают альбом.
HA7tur
ЦИТАТА(Mikhail1944 @ 15th April 2010 - 21:15:42) *
Новые треки от Woods Of Desolation - в этом году обещают альбом.

И чем они теперь отличаются от Austere? 1488.gif

Раньше хоть оигинально звучали, а сейчас клон клоном.
Telpe
 Не помню, может до пожара было:

ЦИТАТА
The mesmerizing new album entitled "Sun In The House Of The Scorpion" was recorded in the autumn of 2009 And will de released by Candlelight records.

На метал-архивах дата релиза значится как May 24th, 2010.

Mikhail1944

Британский black / doom коллектив Ghast готовит выпуск мини-альбома "Terrible Cemetery".

Groans of leper
Apati скоро выпустят новый альбом Morgondagen instдlld i brist pе intresse

Paatddal
ЦИТАТА(Mikhail1944 @ Apr 16 2010, 14:18:54) *

Британский black / doom коллектив Ghast готовит выпуск мини-альбома "Terrible Cemetery".

http://label.todestrieb.co.uk/media/upload...n-2-226x300.jpg

Какая красивая и интересная обложка pray.gif надоели уже кресты, пентаграммы и козлы
SancheZZ
Новый опус Watain под названием Lawless Darkness выходит 7 июня на Season of Mist. 

1. Death's Cold Dark    
2. Malfeitor               
3. Reaping Death        
4. Four Thrones         
5. Wolves Curse          
6. Lawless Darkness   
7. Total Funeral          
8. Hymn to Qayin       
9. Kiss of Death         
10. Waters of Ain      

Paatddal
По материалам Дарскайда:
"Demonoir", пятый альбом норвежцев 1349, доступен для прослушивания целиком по этому адресу
Odium666
ЦИТАТА(Telpe @ Apr 16 2010, 13:40:59) *
 Не помню, может до пожара было:
 На метал-архивах дата релиза значится как May 24th, 2010.

Никто же не понял, о какой группе речь 1488.gif

Может, картинка поможет:

[attachment=3770:CANDLE295CD.JPG]
HA7tur
ЦИТАТА(Odium666 @ 21st April 2010 - 18:19:28) *
картинка поможет

Paatddal'у в его рубрике banana.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.