Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Новости DOOM Metal
Metal Area - Extreme Music Portal > Discussions Area / Тёрки > Doom Metal
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55
suseka
Eye of Solitude завершили запись нового альбома
Funeral Frost
ЦИТАТА(Un4given @ May 19 2016, 20:16:05) *
фигасе они разошлись с выпуском альбомов

мельчают. во всех смыслах...
Old Vyaine
QUOTE(suseka @ 22nd May 2016 - 12:44:50) *
Eye of Solitude завершили запись нового альбома

И это хорошо. Надеюсь на реабилитацию после невнятного последнего.
Vastich
Кто это
vosmidesijatye
Вернувшиеся к активной деятельности мастодонты дума The Obsessed планируют выпустить осенью свой первый за более чем 20 лет студийный альбом на Relapse Records.

Hroedmar
Slomatics - Future Echo Returns 2016, Black Bow Records September 2016
http://www.metal-archives.com/albums/Sloma..._Returns/580735

Anataas
новости от Eye Of Solitude, грядет полноформатник

hmm.gif

qpMM
ЦИТАТА(Anataas @ May 31 2016, 16:10:42) *
новости от Eye Of Solitude, грядет полноформатник

hmm.gif

Это так теперь трейлеры выглядят? С таким же успехом можно было выложить ролик, где гитарист за неделю до начала репетиций, в поисках вдохновения, вечерком на фоне штор задумчиво чешет себе яйца - оставляет ровно столько же вопросов.
vosmidesijatye
А чо, было бы новым словом в муз. ындустрии.
Dmitry1977
Опачки!

KYPCK, 2016. The new album is now mixed and mastered - in other words it's completely finished! We are very excited about the whole album and sure that you will enjoy it, our friends.
clublen
ЦИТАТА(Dmitry1977 @ Jun 10 2016, 20:05:21) *
Опачки!

KYPCK, 2016. The new album is now mixed and mastered - in other words it's completely finished! We are very excited about the whole album and sure that you will enjoy it, our friends.

гуд ньюс
Anataas

Un4given
НОВЫЙ альбом от In The Woods на Debemur Morti выходит 16-го сентября:

превью одного трека и предзаказ:
frost192
ЦИТАТА(Un4given @ Jun 30 2016, 09:52:31) *
НОВЫЙ альбом от In The Woods 16-го сентября:

17.gif
Lord_Djaspam
ЦИТАТА(frost192 @ Jun 30 2016, 11:21:23) *
17.gif

17.gif
Tular
The Wounded Kings определились с датой - 26 августа.
Dmitry1977
к.У.Р.С.к. перевел песню т.А.Т.у. на русский язык. Сеппянен и Лопакка в статье журнала "Саунди" прокомментировали, что хотели выбрать неожиданную песню для кавера и, поскольку данную песню даже т.А.Т.у. делали на английском, они нашли достаточно "капризный" вариант... Эта песня не входит в альбом, который группа выпустит в начале сентября, и никак не похожа на основной материал альбома. "Это просто летний хит для наших товарищей!" смеется Лопатка.

Вроде и смешно, а вроде и дУрики какие-то
Lord_Djaspam
ЦИТАТА(Dmitry1977 @ Jul 7 2016, 11:29:36) *
к.У.Р.С.к. перевел песню т.А.Т.у. на русский язык. Сеппянен и Лопакка в статье журнала "Саунди" прокомментировали, что хотели выбрать неожиданную песню для кавера и, поскольку данную песню даже т.А.Т.у. делали на английском, они нашли достаточно "капризный" вариант... Эта песня не входит в альбом, который группа выпустит в начале сентября, и никак не похожа на основной материал альбома. "Это просто летний хит для наших товарищей!" смеется Лопатка.

Вроде и смешно, а вроде и дУрики какие-то

Очень даже неплохой трек вышел, угарный и серьезный в духе курска

vasilisk
KYPCK Новый альбом будет носить имя "3epo (Zero)" и выйдет в начале сентября этого года.
Kristaliar
Новый альбом Ordog выйдет в ноябре и будет называться "The Grand Wall"

Lucifer
14 октября выходит новый альбом 40 Watt Sun "Wider than the Sky"

1. Stages 16:20
2. Beyond You 09:42
3. Another Room 11:56
4. Pictures 09:50
5. Craven Road 10:31
6. Marazion 03:56

pray.gif pray.gif pray.gif

Anataas
RUDACHUR
KYPCK - 3epo (Zero) tracklist:

01. Я свободен (I Am Free)
02. 2017
03. Мне отмщение (Vengeance Is Mine)
04. Прогулка по Неве (Stroll by the Banks of Neva)
05. На небе вижу я лицо (I See a Face in the Sky)
06. Моя жизнь (My Life)
07. Последний тур (The Last Tour)
08. Русофоб (Russophobe)
09. Байкал (Baikal)
10. Белая смерть (White Death)

SatanicPanzer
ЦИТАТА(Lucifer @ Jul 26 2016, 05:04:01) *

Ах ты ж ёшкин кот, дождались! Главное теперь не помереть до октября headcrab.png
Lightbringer
KYPCK начинает напоминать проект Единой России, как бы они к выборам с концертами не прикатили.
Yarri
vosmidesijatye
Nadja "The Stone Is Not Hit By The Sun, Nor Carved With A Knife" 04 // 11 // 2016

vosmidesijatye
ZAUM - EIDOLON 24 // 10 // 2016

Lightbringer
ЦИТАТА(vosmidesijatye @ Aug 17 2016, 17:45:24) *
ZAUM - EIDOLON 24 // 10 // 2016

Давно уже пора было! Надо дождаться.
Kaphiel
Некоторые подробности о грядущем релизе от Trees Of Eternity:
ЦИТАТА
"Hour of the Nightingale" album release news - first lyric video out now.
Dear friends. Today is the day we can start to celebrate the music, lyrics and life of our beautiful Queen who so tragically and suddenly crossed the bridge of stars and left this world so young and so soon... So with tears in my eyes but my heart pounding with a proud, victorious beat I can finally tell you that our long awaited album "Hour of the Nightingale" will be released worldwide on November 11th through Svart Records and pre-orders start September 5th.
Here is the first single from the album, "Broken Mirror", with a beautiful and very touching lyric video Vesa Ranta made for the song.
There really are no words to describe the ultimate weight of the darkness, or the rays of the brightest of light that this album holds within its songs and lyrics. In so many ways this album turned out to be the most important album Iґve done in my life, and we both loved it from the first note to the last as we wrote it.
About Aleah... I have never met a person and a musician more connected to the very core of the absolute emotion and the soul of each note and every word she wrote or sang. She wanted her music and lyrics to be 110% honest and truthful, absolutely nothing less would do. Music was her religion and passion, a gateway to her soul and beyond. There will never be another songwriter or voice like hers that can turn the day into the darkest of night, or turn the darkness into blinding light with just one word or a whisper.
We were very proud to record "Hour of the Nightingale" together with our friends, band mates and amazing musicians, Kai Hahto, Mattias and Fredrik Norrman who all played their hearts out on this album. And working with another good friend Jens Bogren producing, recording, mixing and mastering the album we were ready to take this music to the world and play it to you all. Sadly that never happened... But this is the point where we can finally start this long journey and celebrate our Queen and singer Aleah Starbridge whose words and music will live forever on!
My heart is truly black and broken after the tragic loss of Aleah, but
every time hearing her voice in these songs something pierces through the darkness like an flaming arrow. I hope this album will do the same to you no matter what might be shadowing your own path and bring you some solace and peace.
I want to thank you all for showing so much love towards Aleah after her sudden passing. My friends, this is where her legacy starts, through the voice of an angel at this hour of the nightingale. Bless you all.
Juha & and for behalf of Kai, Fredrik and Mattias / Trees of Eternity
HOUR OF THE NIGHTINGALE
1.My Requiem
2.Eye of Night
3.Condemned to Silence (feat. Mick Moss of Antimatter)
4.A Million Tears
5.Hour of the Nightingale
6.The Passage
7.Broken Mirror
8.Black Ocean
9.Sinking Ships
10.Gallows Bird (feat. Nick Holmes of Paradise Lost)
Total playing time: 1 hour 3 minutes.
Aleah Starbridge: vocals
Juha Raivio : guitar
Kai Hahto: drums
Mattias Norrman: bass
Fredrik Norrman: guitar

Коротко о главном: альбом под названием "Hour of the Nightingale" выйдет 11 ноября на Svart Records и будет доступен для предзаказа с 5 сентября. Длительность - 63 минуты. Из гостей отмечены Mick Moss из Antimatter и Nick Holmes из Paradise Lost.
Треклист:
1.My Requiem
2.Eye of Night
3.Condemned to Silence (feat. Mick Moss of Antimatter)
4.A Million Tears
5.Hour of the Nightingale
6.The Passage
7.Broken Mirror
8.Black Ocean
9.Sinking Ships
10.Gallows Bird (feat. Nick Holmes of Paradise Lost)
Отлично сказано.
RUDACHUR
Self-hatred - Theia (05.09.2016, Solitude Productions) (Бывшие участники Et Moriemur, Dissolving Of Prodigy и Silent Stream Of Godless Elegy)

Doomed - Anna (26.09.2016, Solitude Productions)

vasilisk

vosmidesijatye
Crowbar "The Serpent Only Lies" 28 // 10 // 2016

vosmidesijatye
Откровения Дождя "Акрасия" 17 // 10 // 2016 pray.gif

Альбом выйдет на лейбле Solitude Productions.

https://vk.com/revelationsofrain
Deze
ЦИТАТА(Lucifer @ Jul 26 2016, 05:04:01) *

Наконец-то
Kaphiel
Финны Rapture еще живы!
Я так понял, что тут просто участники оных, а не сами они.
Kaphiel
Так и Rapture были сборной. Так что можно сказать, что и сами они. smile1.gif
RUDACHUR
Shape Of Despair - Alone In The Mist (December 9th, 2016) (Season Of Mist)

Under their former name Raven, the Finns recorded a demo in 1998 entitled ‘Alone In The Mist’, which was never officially published in its entirety.

Funeral Frost
Эта демка уже сто лет есть у всех кому ее хотелось. Лучше б нового чего запилили.
Aresson
ЦИТАТА(Funeral Frost @ 29th September 2016 - 16:44:24) *
Лучше б нового чего запилили.

на крайняк перезаписали бы
Funeral Frost
У меня как обычно старые новости. В мае этого года реанимировалась сербская группа The Bloody Earth имеющая один приятный полноформат 1996 года.
За прошедшее время они отыгали один живой концерт там у себя и записали одну новую песню. Имеются планы насчет нового альбома.
Песня трушная, мне понравилась.

RUDACHUR
Clouds - Departe (November 1st 2016)

RUDACHUR
A Dream Of Poe - A Waltz For Apophenia (Autumn, 2016)

RUDACHUR
My Dying Bride - A Harvest Of Dread (December 9th, 2016) (Peaceville Records)

Marking 25 years of My Dying Bride - a deluxe 12" 92 page hardback book celebrating the rise of the UK Doom Metal legends.

The book features interviews with the band members plus others associated with the scene from the early 1990s to present day, giving a great insight into the nature of the sublime beast that is MDB.

Containing 5 discs of rarities, early works, previously unheard pre-production demos, band favourites, and live audio.

Among the essential historical treasures are pre-production tracks from The Angel And The Dark River and Like Gods of the Sun, plus vastly different development versions of tracks eventually featured on (or intended for) the 34.788%...Complete album, exhibiting a darker, and leaner sound.

Also featured on the set are a collection of the early works of the band, including the Towards the Sinister demo, plus tracks from My Dying Bride's rare early 7" releases and EPs, and a previously unheard live concert recorded in 1997 during their tour with Cathedral and The Blood Divine.

Joining these rarities are a special selection of catalogue tracks chosen by core members Aaron Stainthorpe and Andrew Craighan. The book includes their reflections on why each track holds a particular interest to them, and on the legacy of My Dying Bride.

A Harvest of Dread also notably features a foreword by the legendary Tom G Warrior of Triptykon/Celtic Frost/Hellhammer fame.
avather
ЦИТАТА(6666666 @ Oct 26 2016, 00:51:33) *

Отличная штука, только что на дарксайде заслушал
Old Vyaine
чот как-то так
popen13
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.