Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Susperia - Character Flaw [studio clip] (2009)
Metal Area - Extreme Music Portal > Releases Area / Релизы > Video Releases
SherKhan

*Performer: Susperia
*Title: Character Flaw
*Type: Studio Clip
*Album: Attitude
*Year: 2009
*Genre: Thrash Metal

*Audio: mp3@320kbps
*Video: xvid@974kbps
*Resolution: 640x360
*Size: 36MB
*Length: 00:03:46

[ Hidden Text ]
BioMax
Так себе клип, актёры с них тоже никакие.
fateefffddd
спасибки за клипец!
Givvit
As someone who only speaks english i cant describe the dissappointment seeing 'ifolder' attached to a download..
It basically means that i cant get the video... ive used translators by copying and pasting EVERY piece of text... multiple times.
I tried once for 3 whole days to get ONE video from that pathetic ifolder site... to no avail.
My request is to keep in mind the english speakers who NEED these videos also and to use more superior sites to host the metal that moves us all.. thanks for your time
dark.neuromancer
Givvit, have a look at this topic.
And Megaupload for sure 1488.gif
[ Hidden Text ]
Nordavind
QUOTE(BioMax @ Sep 27 2009, 19:51:49) *
Так себе клип, актёры с них тоже никакие.

ну, в общем то да, но клип и не для того снимается, чтобы показать артистицм исполнителя smile3.gif А для создания видеоряда к песне, что бы показать на ТВ и привлечь дополнительных покупателей CD

А песня отличная )
zargonath
QUOTE(Givvit @ Sep 28 2009, 07:27:56) *
As someone who only speaks english i cant describe the dissappointment seeing 'ifolder' attached to a download..
It basically means that i cant get the video... ive used translators by copying and pasting EVERY piece of text... multiple times.
I tried once for 3 whole days to get ONE video from that pathetic ifolder site... to no avail.
My request is to keep in mind the english speakers who NEED these videos also and to use more superior sites to host the metal that moves us all.. thanks for your time

better try to download jdownloader: is an easy program that support all pages (too ifolder)
thrashwar
MEGAUPLOAD MIRROR

[ Hidden Text ]
BoomBox
Клип, конечно, получше, чем совсем ничего, но не намного.
cesar
Деланное кривлянье на фоне компьютерных развалин, и такого же огня...
Ни разу не интересно.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.