Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vektor - Demolition (2006)
Metal Area - Extreme Music Portal > Releases Area / Релизы > Requests
Aggression
Can someone help me and try to find this?

I've been looking for a while now, they are due out Black Future by the end of 2009 as well.
asesino_brujeria
dude i have this on my ipod!

but i cant put transfer it to my computer for some reason...... 21.gif
but this album kicks ass! cant wait for black future
Aggression
I know how to get songs from iPod to computer. I used to have the same kind of problem, but then I learned how by Googling it. If you need help, let me know, I don't care what bitrate it is.

Apple iPods are shit and don't want you to put the music back on your computer. If they were more compatable with the things I would use them for, I would have one, but I had three and sold all three within months, I really don't like them and the battery life SUCKS on them, one year and their dead.
asesino_brujeria
QUOTE(DeadofNight @ Oct 5 2009, 06:12:13) *
I know how to get songs from iPod to computer. I used to have the same kind of problem, but then I learned how by Googling it. If you need help, let me know, I don't care what bitrate it is.

Apple iPods are shit and don't want you to put the music back on your computer. If they were more compatable with the things I would use them for, I would have one, but I had three and sold all three within months, I really don't like them and the battery life SUCKS on them, one year and their dead.

i know how to get the songs too but it wont work idk why

everytime i try it freezes
i tried with various programs now and it freezes

im guessing its because i have alot of music?
Aggression
I used to transfer the songs this way, turn on hidden folders, then go and do a search on your computer, while your iPod is plugged in to the USB, then search for "Vektor" it'll come up and I just used to copy the tracks into another folder, and then label it the album. All the songs that appear on the iPod when you try to transfer them to your PC will be named completely different, it's a little tricky, but since my major for college is dealing with computers, I need to know how to do these things...Play around with it man, you'll get it. I know you also can transfer songs from the iPod to PC through the Control Panel in Windows.
Aggression
Bump......

Someone has to have this?
Xeter
I want to get this one as well for months now, really awesome band.
Aggression
Black Future will even be better.....But still I want to hear this album before I hear the 2009 album.
Tino
17.11.2009 Vektor - Black Future
Tino
VOIVODish cover art! 25.gif
randomrussiandude
so when is someone going to post Vektor - Demolition (2006)? come onnn!
spd
ЦИТАТА(randomrussiandude @ Dec 1 2009, 17:45:36) *
so when is someone going to post Vektor - Demolition (2006)? come onnn!

+
asesino_brujeria
we already have this try at
http://forum4.aimoo.com/metalology
Dismemberizer689
i also want this one
Tino
QUOTE(Dismemberizer689 @ Dec 4 2009, 11:51:51) *
i also want this one

Me too! fear.gif
DarkHolocaust
Vektor - Demolition (2006)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.