Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

История благодарностей участнику Antichrist ::: Спасибо сказали: 2272 раз(а)
Дата поста: В теме: За сообщение: Спасибо сказали:
May 12 2021, 18:01:16 Новости Black-направления
[youtube]2tTTBXCerMI[/youtube]
(5) babanguida, Karnstein, Occultas, technoboy69, thenecromancer,
May 10 2021, 10:07:49 Новости Black-направления
[youtube]PcEMsnG0k7Q[/youtube]
(1) Occultas,
May 8 2021, 16:46:08 Seth - La Morsure Du Christ (2021)
Very good. French Black Metal. true_black.gif
(1) babanguida,
May 3 2021, 22:47:31 Clandestine Blaze - Secrets Of Laceration (2021)
It's very good after the first listening. Of course it's again nothing new, but this album is even better than the previous one. I'm sure that Clandestine Blaze will be in the highlights in this year.
(1) babanguida,
May 2 2021, 15:09:56 Новости Black-направления
[youtube]N9-Z4VQVrYg[/youtube]
(4) infiltrator, Old Vyaine, rimfrost, sabr,
Apr 30 2021, 22:46:45 Новости Black-направления
Thy Darkened Shade / Amestigon / Inconcessus Lux Lucis / Shaarimoth - SamaeLilith: A Conjunction Of The Fireborn

A four-way collaborative album comprised of fifteen songs of stygian devotion, spanning over 90 minutes of music. Executed by four of the most uncompromising and zealous bands.

“We are The Murderer’s black seed, eternally.
A conjoined working to receive further blessing of the Sinister Gods”

After years of blood, sweat and sacrifice World Terror Committee is proud to present SamaeLilith: A Conjunction of The Fireborn. This is a conceptual split release, with each band focused on venerating a different aspect of The Bloodline of Fire, culminating in a recording that works as a cohesive whole, even greater than the sum of its individual parts. These are four sonically very different bands, each pushing the limits of what is known and expected of their art, whilst still honouring tradition. However, there is a common thread that ties this seamlessly together. This is particularly apparent when reading the lyrics – since despite being written independently, the language used throughout is cohesive in the strange and unusual choice of vernacular. It is almost as if the words were penned by a single unseen hand.

SamaeLilith is the outcome of an unyielding and timeless fervour that dwells deep within the hearts of all artists involved. Indeed it is this very same shared formless essence from where this work derives, manifesting itself as a veritable and blessed poison - A Conjunction of The Fireborn.

To complete this work, Vamperess Imperium has created a magnificent piece of art to adorn
the cover of the album, a striking piece of artwork to give visual representation for each of the four sides of music and their respective holy currents, as well as a lavish layout design to unite the words and music contained within.

SamaeLilith: A Conjunction of The Fireborn was recorded between 2007 and 2020, but even though the split has been in the works for quite some time and the obstacles along the way have been numerous, this release has been definitely worth the wait.

releases June 30, 2021

Thy Darkened Shade, mixed and mastered by V. Santura at Woodshed Studio.
Amestigon, mixed by Tharen at Stronghold Amestigon, mastered by Thomas Tannenberger.
Inconcessus Lux Lucis, mixed and mastered by Semjaza at Sitra Ahra Studio.
Shaarimoth, mixed and mastered by Thomas Tannenberger.

(3) acerbus, infiltrator, Occultas,
Apr 30 2021, 13:59:11 Новости Black-направления
[youtube]D3nR-K73yjY[/youtube]
(9) acerbus, babanguida, Haunting, infiltrator, Lux, Occultas, Okultista, SancheZZ, thenecromancer,
Apr 28 2021, 22:35:51 Новости Black-направления
QUOTE(babanguida @ Apr 28 2021, 17:31:33) *
Darkthrone have always played black metal.

Early Darkthrone was death metal.
(2) babanguida, infiltrator,
Apr 27 2021, 17:32:47 Новости Black-направления
[youtube]T9WTexhLwO4[/youtube]
(1) Qliphoth,
Apr 27 2021, 17:31:28 Cannibal Corpse - Violence Unimagined (2021)
QUOTE(Grzechu @ Apr 27 2021, 12:50:18) *
CC and the whole "brutal DM" scene
sounds like luncheon meat
from which it is impossible to remove poultry, beef and pork
because everything forms one shapeless mass

I'm not a big fan of brutal DM, but Cannibal Corpse is above most of all these bands.
(2) babanguida, infiltrator,
Apr 25 2021, 18:40:51 Новости Black-направления
SHADOW RECORDS (distributed & marketed by REGAIN RECORDS) is proud to present the highly anticipated debut album of Sweden’s HINSIDES, Under Betlehems brinnande stjärna, on CD, vinyl LP, and cassette tape formats.

(2) infiltrator, thenecromancer,
Apr 21 2021, 10:08:54 The Crescent - Risti (2013)
320 from the web:

Register

(1) kim666,
Apr 21 2021, 10:02:53 Enochian Crescent - NEF.VI.LIM [ep] (2010)
320 from the web:

Register
(2) kim666, kimkayoung,
Apr 21 2021, 09:35:51 Новости Black-направления
New bands of Niklas Kvarforth.

KVARFORTH ANNOUNCES NEW BAND!!!

»it is with a sinister smile upon my lips that I today announce my new band, HØSTSOL, and that we are actually currently in the studio recording our debut album, which is set to be released by The Sinister Initiative in 2021.

The band was originally a project that me and Cernunnus had been working on, but as we began recording we soon felt that HØSTSOL should be a real band instead of a mere project, and therefore recruited Finnish madman Kalmos on Bass, and my dear old friend and former Shining-collague Hellhammer on drums.

Our Logo and symbol, made by brother Tuoppi, speaks for itself, or at least should speak for itself, and be a hint at what our collaboration sounds like. It feels fantastic to completely put my musical demons into something else than Shining, and not being entirely in charge of everything. I can’t wait to expose the ugliness of the human spirit to all of you…«

/ KVARFORTH

The second one is Seger with Mathias Pharmacist (ex-Enochian Crescent).

(5) babanguida, HviteGuden, infiltrator, Occultas, thenecromancer,
Apr 18 2021, 12:15:27 Новости Black-направления
[youtube]mrpTaNL8qyM[/youtube]
(2) infiltrator, sabr,
Apr 17 2021, 16:19:41 Новости Black-направления
[youtube]CNgTcg-W230[/youtube]
(2) infiltrator, sabr,
Apr 15 2021, 17:39:36 Новости Black-направления
[youtube]p3u26E9cjMA[/youtube]
(3) energo68, infiltrator, Occultas,
Apr 13 2021, 21:59:28 Cannibal Corpse - Violence Unimagined (2021)
Very good, even if Cannibal Corpse is far from being my favourite Death Metal band.
(2) babanguida, MAPhilosopher,
Apr 11 2021, 18:53:24 Gnipahålan & Evilfeast - Storm Av Rå Nordisk Dödskonst Del. Ii/Black Witchcraft Over Carpathia [split] (2021)
QUOTE(mondlicht @ Apr 11 2021, 19:25:57) *
Неожиданный союз. Хотя, чудны дела твои господи. Оба проекта последние года не только на слуху, но и выражаясь современным языком на хайпе, в определённых кругах конечно. Часть Gnipahålan звучит умеренно сыро, а благодаря удушливым хоралам и чистому голосу в разных кусках даже эпично. Гитарные риффы яркие, но изъезженные вдоль и поперек, так можно сказать о музыке шведа в целом. Хотя мне нравится его творчество и вроде бы я слышу все то чем данный товарищ славится, но за 16 минут что длится сие действо откровенно начинаешь скучать. Заканчивается этот трек эмбиентной частью которая наконец отпускает тебя. Сторона Evilfeast слушается в целом бодрее, здесь на протяжении всего действа, не теряется атмосфера чего то сумеречного, до самого конца. Также есть в наличии эмбиентный фрагмент, только в середине трека. Он звучит простенько, но красиво, как холод зимнего утра. А заключительная часть просто эталонно-характерна для музыки поляка - быстрый Блэк Метал на фоне клавиш и плавное затухание. Уверен что данный сплит станет культовым у коллекционеров, люди здесь собрались авторитетные. Если сплит будет стоить демократично и издан в разных форматах, то честь и хвала всем кто принимал участие в этом деле. Слушатели найдутся и будут довольны, ведь материал хорош по факту и канонам. А если это будет лимитированный тираж рассчитанный на инста[мат->бан]ей за оверпрайс, то на}{уй такой культ.

Agree. I also think that Evilfeast is better. Gnipahålan is not bad, but it's nothing unexpected. Evilfeast is a very majestic Black Metal with keyboards. I always enjoy the atmosphere of Evilfeast music. It's incredible. One of the best Polish Black Metal bands, especially these days. This release is very noteworthy and highly recommended. Both bands are underground and play Black Metal in the vein of 90s.
(3) infiltrator, Kazoth, mondlicht,
Apr 10 2021, 19:24:54 Новости Black-направления
[youtube]TA59m9w3hHI[/youtube]
(2) infiltrator, sabr,
Apr 8 2021, 19:28:56 Kommodus & Burier - Poison & Perseverance [split] (2021)
Kommodus is very interesting and good among all these ''raw black metal'' bands. Burier side is forgettable.
(2) infiltrator, Occultas,
Apr 6 2021, 12:03:34 Новости Black-направления
Nekkrofukk - Mysterious Rituals in the Abyss of Sabbath & Eternal Celebration of the Blakk Goat

[youtube]A0bbb0xaDEE[/youtube]

(3) infiltrator, MAPhilosopher, Occultas,
Apr 4 2021, 14:07:58 Новости Black-направления
[youtube]0uiuzclQPhY[/youtube]
(2) infiltrator, Occultas,
Apr 3 2021, 22:25:54 Новости Black-направления
[youtube]hkcisFtjNzk[/youtube]
(2) infiltrator, thenecromancer,
Apr 2 2021, 12:08:22 Sarkrista - The Acheronian Worship (2013)
From the web, 320+ scans:

Register

(2) andivi, kim666,

36 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
- Lo-Fi Version Support form
Copyrights and abuse reports form
Time is now: 14th May 2021 - 10:31:02