Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

История благодарностей участнику Wyndrax ::: Спасибо сказали: 8 раз(а)
Дата поста: В теме: За сообщение: Спасибо сказали:
Jul 2 2022, 20:38:45 Mayhem - De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas (1994)
320kbps link of 2022 reissue is dead. Can anyone reupload?
(1) Occultas,
Jun 21 2012, 18:05:09 Inquinok - Entranced By Twilight's Gaze (2006)
320 anyone?
(1) obituarydark,
May 13 2012, 21:04:07 bonus tracks
Greatest thread ever!! zYkL0n, could you please re-upload Wuthering Heights - Salt? Link is dead.

I'm currently looking for the following songs (if possible @320):

Domine - Queen Of The Reich (Queensryche Cover)
Hibria - I Feel No Bliss (Acoustic Version)
Last Tribe - Blessed By The Dark
Wuthering Heights - Midnight Song
Wuthering Heights - Shadow Of A Gipsy (Ache Cover)
Tim "Ripper" Owens - A Challenge (I REALLY want this one!)

I have a couple hard-to-find (at least to me) bonus tracks, just in case anyone wants them:

Ride The Sky - Make The Spirit Burn
Ride The Sky - Trail Of Fame
Burning Point - The One (Acoustic)
Iced Earth - A Charge To Keep (Matt Barlow Version)

All in 320 except for The One, which is VBR.

Mediafire
(1) Angren,
Feb 10 2010, 11:02:07 Ov Hell - The Underworld Regime (2010)
pray.gif
(1) banik1922ostrava,
Jun 7 2009, 18:26:56 best black metal album cover
QUOTE(Planewalker @ Jun 7 2009, 14:18:04) *
Wyndrax,

If there's someone denying some facts, it's you who denies that "Transilvanian Hunger" is widely acclaimed as one of the genre's pinnacles, whereas "Enthrone Darkness Triumphant" is just one of the better albums in the symphonic/melodic field.

Searcher,
+1

I never denied the popularity and influence of Darkthrone's music, I just analized the music itself. Of course they're considered to be one of the greatest bm bands.

I even love the song "Transilvanian Hunger". It has a little something that makes it unique.

Rest of the album is boring, though.

Back to the topic:

Enthroned - Xes Haereticum

I don't care that Alvin the Chipmunk is the vocalist of the band, this album just fucking rules.

Also:

The Black - Alongside Death

Killer album. I think that the cover just suits the music, as simple as it may appear to be.
(1) Defunct,
Jun 7 2009, 10:52:49 best black metal album cover
QUOTE(Searcher @ Jun 7 2009, 11:53:26) *
Wyndrax,
Is Darkthrone - Transilvanian Hunger sucks, and Borgir - no?

Before turning punk, Darkthrone's songs were some of the worst black metal songs ever made. Transilvanian Hunger consisted of 3, 4 riffs being repeated for half an hour or so. That's all. Oh, and don't forget the shitty production and sound quality, as well as the ridiculously uninspired lyrics that could be written by a 10 year old.

In fact, a 10 year old could have made the whole Transilvanian Hunger CD by himself. That album, as well as everything Darkthrone have ever done, lacks not only talent and musicianship, but also dignity. Kind of like Immortal.

Dimmu may not be the most "pure" black metal band out there (in fact, everything post-Spiritual Black Dimensions can hardly be considered black metal at all, save for some songs like Progenies Of The Great Apocalypse), but at least they show some real talent, composing killer albums like Enthrone Darkness Triumphant or Stormblast MMV, which are far better than anything Darkthrone have ever done. For All Tid is a beautiful atmospheric work, unlike Darkthrone's feeble attempt to be more than just noise.

If you like Darkthrone, that's fine. If you prefer them to Dimmu, it's ok. But don't deny the facts, my friend.
(3) Defunct, MetalAlex, TDM,

- Lo-Fi Version Support form
Copyrights and abuse reports form
Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 05:42:18