Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

История благодарностей участнику riddermark ::: Спасибо сказали: 653 раз(а)
Дата поста: В теме: За сообщение: Спасибо сказали:
Sep 17 2023, 09:23:24 Finsterforst - Jenseits [ep] (2023)
QUOTE(LadyElvina @ Sep 11 2023, 15:49:08) *
шикарный релиз!! dwarf-1.gif точно будет где-то в топе года, пока ещё не знаю, где именно. Вот ведь одна из малочисленных команд (единственная?), которая никогда не разочаровывает!! pray.gif Обожаю всё, что они выпустили, начиная с ...zum Tode hin (Yolo не в счёт). Эпичность и тут зашкаливает, но , после Rastlos ничего другого ожидать и не приходится. За это их и любят. В этом релизе кое-где появилось новое для них звучание, которое придает несколько более фантастический колорит общей музыкальной картине. Если раньше на ум приходили эпические битвы воинов древности на фоне грандиозных пейзажей, то сейчас в битву вмешались магические существа из потустороннего мира. Это моё личное представление, потому как если почитать тексты - то альбом написан, так сказать, на злобу дня и речь в нём идет о современности, а совсем не о древности. Тексты, по-моему, совсем не подходят к музыке, но к счастью по-немецки я не понимаю и поэтому во время прослушивания они меня не беспокоят, - можно представить, что поют о чём-то более подходящем...
В музыкальном плане можно сказать, что они так далеко ушли в эпичность и синематические оркестровки, что теперь уже никто не сможет их упрекнуть в копировании Moonsorrow (как это было поначалу).

Personally, I believe this is their best release to date. You can see the gradual improvement from album to album. This EP is the most refined form yet with some new additions and tweaks that really make it stand out. I found myself replaying it a lot, which for a 1 track of 39 minutes is really something. The decision to split the track in chapters was label-driven. If you try to listen to it as separate tracks it just doesn't work, in my opinion.

Funny thing about the lyrics - the mastermind behind the music, composition and all, doesnt really know or care about them. They are just added later on as a sort of decoration. So, not understanding them is probably a bonus since you can experience the music and make your own world and story based on the emotions it provokes in you.

Overall it's a great EP and despite the length I wish it was longer! I guess we'll have to wait for the next album for that smile3.gif
(2) ktarr, LadyElvina,
Feb 25 2023, 01:36:21 Dawnfall - Fall Of The Crown [ep] (2009) (2) avather, stumpheavyrock,
Feb 25 2023, 01:33:48 Arcane Wisdom - Of Ages Ere The Sun [demo] (2001) (2) avather, Sergey,
Feb 25 2023, 01:14:11 Baranduin - Ancile [demo] (2005) (2) avather, Carcharoth,
Feb 25 2023, 01:10:25 Baranduin - A Warrior's Death [ep] (2009) (2) avather, Carcharoth,
Feb 25 2023, 00:25:40 Divinefire - Into A New Dimension (2006) (1) andgrek28,
Feb 24 2023, 23:59:46 Derdian - New Era Pt. 1 (2005)
Reuploaded @320kbps +booklets
https://disk.yandex.com/d/tCoZtLwS-VHgjg
(1) gwar,
Feb 24 2023, 23:30:06 Avathar - Where Light And Shadow Collide (2004) (2) AlexSmith, Weltenfeind666,
Feb 24 2023, 23:27:14 Avathar - Shadows (2004) (2) AlexSmith, Weltenfeind666,
Feb 24 2023, 23:19:18 Avathar - A Storm Coming [demo] (2005) (1) Weltenfeind666,
Feb 24 2023, 23:15:10 Avathar - Beyond The Spheres Of The Mortal World [demo] (2007) (2) AlexSmith, Weltenfeind666,
Mar 8 2019, 22:02:18 Mägo De Oz - Ira Dei (2019)
A day will come when a Latino band will make a great Folk metal album. But it is not this day! dwarf-1.gif
(3) Genuine Thrashiac, Ghostb, vosmidesijatye,
Mar 4 2019, 13:27:50 Circle Of Grief - Into The Battle (2001)
Reuploaded but sadly I couldnt find the same version so it's 128kbps now.
(1) brunodiaz,
Sep 14 2017, 18:25:52 Ensiferum - Two Paths (2017)
My russian brothers. I don't understand most of what you write but I FEEL, I can FEEL your sadness as well :D This album is shite. Listened to it today.. Just horrible garbage. There were maybe 2-3 MOMENTS in 2 songs that reminded me of the good old days of Ensiferum. But the rest? Just bad.

And the clean vocals guy in the song "Don't You Say".. who is that guy? A 12 year old teenage mutant? Disgusting voice. Amateurish low quality stuff.

Pity for Ensiferum.
(5) dragonhead, Kaphiel, Lucifer, MeatWolf, vosmidesijatye,
May 13 2012, 01:03:58 Vordven - History [best of/compilation] (2003)
http://ifolder.ru/30444957

Here, re-upped at 13.05.2012. @320kbps with lame 3.99.5 by me smile3.gif
(9) apo1, Darkthronefoad, DowntownGsus, lawronchik, Ludwig Hagen, Torop, Tundra, zargonath, Эмрис,
May 5 2012, 21:30:12 Johnny Cash - The First Complete Discography (HQ)
DOWNLOAD HERE:
http://www.demonoid.ph/files/details/2923166/31574316/
DOWNLOAD HERE:

Riddermark's JC Project

Some time ago while searching for a discography of Johnny Cash, I realized there just isn't one. Not one with good quality, not even a complete one. I thought that is really strange. All I could find were 128kbps/160kbps or even lower quality copies of the more rare albums. Then I read how someone stated that it's IMPOSSIBLE to do this.

Well, I have searched throughout all possible torrent sites, DC hubs, sharing programs, sharing websites and the most obscure places of the internet to find releases in good acceptable quality (meaning over 192kbps) and put them together. This was a very long and painstaking process.

This is what you have here before you.

- Quality range - 192 to 320 kbps (most are 320)
- ALL official albums (no bootlegs) as per Wikipedia and other musical websites.
- ALL* original vinyl rips, cd reissues (sometimes even 2 or 3 per album)
- ALL singles that are not found on the official albums. (songs that are just singles, guest tracks, rarities etc.)

* - Some albums have 3-4 issues. Original vinyl, reissue in 2000, then a few years later. Naturally some of these editions I could not find. But having said that there isn't a bonus track or some other extra missing!

** - I have also not included all compilation albums unless they contain rare or other tracks that can't be found on the regular albums.

What else have I done?

- Renamed all files, folders, images in a uniform way (might not be your way, deal with it)
- Fixed/Re-tagged all titles and songs according to cover images, wikipedia and then other sources if needed.
- Found images for all albums. I'm not fan of embedding pics in mp3s.

The two included htm files...

- Albums Catalog.htm - Detailed account of each album's quality, whether it's an original copy, reissue or something else. Used this as a work file so you can find additional notes there.
- Singles Catalog.htm - Same but having to do with singles and rare tracks.

This project took me several months to complete. I hope that my effort was not in vain. I did it solely for the purpose of keeping this great music alive.

I want to thank everyone who has ever shared a JC album. It's impossible to name all the users from torrent sites, soulseek and elsewhere that contributed to this great collection - but all credit to them for making these available.

Lastly, If you are a Cash fan and you own rare releases, vinyls and such that you can turn into a digital format, please do so. Or if you can contribute a better quality release from the ones here (check the Catalog files for reference) - PM me or leave your contact info.

PLEASE NOTE:

I'm only human. It is quite possible, nay, almost certain that I've made errors here and there. I'm also sure not everyone will like my way of naming albums and tracks. Nevertheless feel free to contact me, correct me, send me something and help me improve this torrent for the sake of everyone.

I hope you enjoy. Don't forget to Seed because I'm not gonna do it forever.

EDIT: FLAC NOTE
Please realize that most of these releases are impossible to find even in the quality range I found them in. FLAC versions of ALL of this.. it's not possible. If you are looking for FLAC you can find enough best of's and a handful of other albums re-released. This torrent's idea was never to be a FLAC one. Thank you.
(2) Boozer, zarelli1973,
May 27 2010, 12:02:19 Finsterforst - Urwerk [best of/compilation] (2010)
If you gonna rip, rip properly morons. It's 2 CDs not 1. The demo+album not this unseparable thing. And this track - 4 - Fцrsterhochzeit 03:31 is the bonus track to the whole compilation not the demo as the guy who ripped it thought. So it goes last not 4th.
(1) GrBrZz,
Jan 23 2010, 10:34:18 Avathar - Shadows (2004) (3) graham, Paatddal, Wormtongue,
Oct 31 2009, 00:04:26 Балканджи - Змей (2008)
BlackTroll - here you go:
Балканджи - Awake (2001)
(1) satoryon,
Oct 30 2009, 21:04:47 Балканджи - Змей (2008)
Yes very funny guys :D But this album is one of the very very few worthwile releases in a scene that is practically non-existant in our country. We don't have a halv-decent metal band much less folk ones :D
(2) ANGELUSARCHDAEMON, infiltrator,
Oct 30 2009, 19:09:33 Балканджи - Змей (2008)

*Artist: Балканджи
*Album: Змей
*Year: 2008
*Genre: Folk Metal
*Format: mp3@CBR320kbps
*Size: 132MB

Tracklist:
01.Извор (Spring - as in water spring)
02.Поглед (Look - as in someone's look in the eyes)
03.Видение (Vision)
04.Молитва за спасение (Prayer for salvation)
05.Девет години (Nine Years)
06.Под камък студен (Under a cold rock)
07.Змей І (Dragon pt.1)
08.Звездица (Little star)
09.Родопа планина (Rhodopa mountain)
10.Сътворение (Creation)
11.Змей ІІ (Dragon pt.2)
Total playing time: 55:42

[more=Extended info]Bulgaria's finest Folk Metal band. A very good album with traditional bulgarian folk music. Enjoy!

The song Видение took part in the Bulgarian finals of Eurovision but failed to win.

Sorry for the crappy translations of the songs, but some had to be explained better while others are just difficult to interpret in english with 100% accuracy..[/more]

Register
(27) AHBAnep, AndreFrancis, ANGELUSARCHDAEMON, Aresson, BlackTroll, Cartman223, Deathtractor, Emhyr var Emreis, eule, Geo_log, gusto24191, infiltrator, Kasper969, Loddfafnir, Mplast, NecrosataN, northerking, old, Old Vyaine, Radek, Rodriga, satoryon, senecazm, shial, TDM, v.v.m, Virgil,
Aug 21 2009, 21:54:49 Ensiferum - From Afar (2009)
Okay.. I have to comment on this album now - note that it's my 1st listen. I will give it more spins and see how this goes.

Firstly the intro is typical but pretty bad compared to previous ones. It's calm and not really or at all building for the next song. When track 2 hits, it blows your speakers out with power, something the intro failed to prepare you for and actually made me look at the tracklist to see if I didn't accidentaly have it on "shuffled" play.

Then the songs go by and nothing impressive comes out, the same old-new Ensiferum with more power metal than usual.

The second part of Stone Cold Metal is good, some cowboy stuff again and a twist - makes it more interesting. And then comes the song that I really liked and stuck in my mind "Smoking Ruins" - now that song is good!

We close the album with the usual epic UND long track and some finnish thrown in the mix. Again nothing spectacular but a good song as you'd expect a finisher to be with few innovations though.

As a whole I'm pretty disappointed with this, I can't see how it justifies the time from the last release. I certainly expected something that would be able to keep my attention the whole 60 minutes. But my attention was caught from 7th track onwards.

As I already said, I'll give it a few more spins and see if there's any improvement :D Thanks for reading! ;D
(5) Blood13, Defunct, lex-reev, MetalAlex, truemetal,
May 3 2009, 16:32:59 Catatonic Schizophrenia - Tumultuous Times (2008) (2) artscald, sidste,
Apr 25 2009, 09:07:24 Hammerheart - Dreamworks (2006)

*Artist: Hammerheart
*Album: Dreamworks
*Year: 2006
*Genre: Heavy/Power Metal
*Format: mp3@VBR225kbps
*Size: 65MB

Tracklist:
1.Back From Serenity
2.Strange Feeling
3.When Dark Dreams Became Reality
4.The Last Twilight
5.The Revival
6.Describe My Fate
7.Dreamworks
8.Wanderings In Flames
Total playing time: 39:20

Register
(6) AHBAnep, avather, MACTEPOK, metala, Rodriga, vir2al,
Apr 24 2009, 18:19:11 Trymheim - Begynnelse(Demo) (2003)
Ifolder for who needs this:
Register
smile3.gif
(4) ddarkthrone, RUSP73, v.v.m, Vidsyn,

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
- Lo-Fi Version Support form
Copyrights and abuse reports form
Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:17:55