Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Как задавать вопросы

Если появился вопрос, технического характера, то он должен содержать:
1) Скриншот и ссылку на сообщение или страницу форума, где что-то не работает или работает не так.
2) Версию браузера и текущей операционной системы.
3) Последовательность действий, после которой ожидается положительный результат и описание фактически получаемого после выполнения этой последовательности действий результата. (Пример: зашёл сюда-то, выделил то-то, ткнул сюда-то, а там-то не появилось что-то)

Т.к. telepathy is not implemented yet©

> Dead Links problem
post Aug 9 2011, 16:10:34
Post #1

Четыре Литра
Group: Металариец
Releases: 24
On Forums: 17 years 4 months
Canada

Hey there,

Is there somehow I could get a dead link or something? Sometimes, I want a specific album from the "Archives" section and when I find and I'm like, "Fucking awesome... alright, it's iFolder!" and when I click on it, I feel disappointed that the link is dead and I can't get this album anywhere except here. I suppose that there are so many users having the same problem. I mean, I do respect all the uploaders for their time to upload all these great albums and I highly thank them, but there should be a way to revive all the dead links somehow without being too much trouble. Sometimes, we request a re-upload on a specific thread and there's no one to answer.

So, I really thank the people from Metal Area and the contribution they do from my heart but I hope there will be a solution to this. Anyway, thanks for listening.

Simon

P.S. Sorry, I don't know Russian ^_^;; Besides, Metalarea and iFolder are awesome!
Go to the top of the page
  Insert nick Quick quote
+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
post Aug 9 2011, 16:20:41
Post #2

Восемь Литров
Releases: 41
On Forums: 14 years 7 months
Russian Federation

ЦИТАТА
should be a way to revive all the dead links somehow without being too much trouble.

It's impossible, actually. If you see dead link somewhere, all that you can do is request a re-upload or search for links in google. Deal with it.
  Insert nick Quick quote
+Quote Post
post Aug 9 2011, 16:30:26
Post #3

21st Century Schizoid Man
Releases: 310
On Forums: 15 years 11 months
Unknown

simonitro,
The best way is to send PM to uploader or to someone who shared links in some specific topic. You can use English.
  Insert nick Quick quote
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Support form
Copyrights and abuse reports form
Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 11:03:47