Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Demonica (USA/DK) - Demonstrous (2010)
Metal Area - Extreme Music Portal > News Area / Новости > Global News
Tino
Dave Otero completes Mix of 1st Demonica Album
Dave Otero has completed the mix of Demonica’s 1st Album at his Flatline Audio in Denver, Colorado. Otero (Martriden,Cobalt,Cephalic Carnage) has been working very hard to get the most brutal mix with his famous signature sound.

“We are totally stoked how this turned out, and can’t wait to get it out there. These 10 songs are the most thrashy and brutal songs I have ever played” says Hank.

The new song Demon Class is available for streaming today on our mypace : www.myspace.com/demonicaofficial and main website: www.demonica.net (better quality)

DEMONICA is Thrash Metal from USA and DK, featuring the riff-masters from FORBIDDEN and MERCYFUL FATE.
We chose Dave for his extra edge and experience working with some of the most grinding bands around, we wanted a different approach to the mix than the standard these days, he really nailed it.
1st track DEMON CLASS is up and streaming now, go tune in and hear what DEMONICA is all about. Fasten Your Seat belts!

Demonica lineup:

Craig Locicero (Forbidden,Spiral Arms) : Lead Guitars
Hank Shermann (Mercyful Fate) : Lead Guitars
Klaus hyr (Demonica) : Vocals
Marc Grabowski (Corruption) : Bass
Mark Hernandez (Forbidden,Defiance) : Drums
thrashes
Давно наслышан об этой группе. Жду альбом pray.gif
Tino
QUOTE(thrashes @ Dec 3 2009, 19:47:52) *
Давно наслышан об этой группе. Жду альбом pray.gif

Me too, friend! smile1.gif That one song @ their myspace - "Demon Class" is simply pretty cool! spitggis0.gif
And their line up killzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!! smile3.gif
Ryjuss
Wow! Great line up. Can't wait for the album!
MeathookSeed
yes yes, good zestaw in bandzie, moze byc cool album :D Tino Tino Mandalino smile4.gif
shinobi 20XX
Well at the end they are ripe for the album! Great news! Their line up is really impressive! I look forward to a full-length album by these serious men from Demonica! Song DEMON CLASS sounds promising, hope the remaining songs will be even better.
PS: Santa does not cease to surprise and delight of all the news about Thrash Metal for the new year.
Miracles continue! headcrab.png
Tino
QUOTE(MeathookSeed @ Dec 9 2009, 01:40:39) *
yes yes, good zestaw in bandzie, moze byc cool album :D Tino Tino Mandalino smile4.gif

yes, yes MoshPito 25.gif
Tino
QUOTE(shinobi 20XX @ Dec 9 2009, 02:22:23) *
Well at the end they are ripe for the album! Great news! Their line up is really impressive! I look forward to a full-length album by these serious men from Demonica! Song DEMON CLASS sounds promising, hope the remaining songs will be even better.
PS: Santa does not cease to surprise and delight of all the news about Thrash Metal for the new year.
Miracles continue! headcrab.png

Breaking news: Demonica comes out January 29th all through out Europe via MASSACRE RECORDS. February in Japan. smile1.gif
shinobi 20XX
ЦИТАТА(Tino @ Dec 10 2009, 19:37:32) *
Breaking news: Demonica comes out January 29th all through out Europe. February in Japan. smile1.gif

Dobrą wiadomością ! gop_spb.gif
Nie pozostaje długie czekanie, widzę, Santa, jest bardzo zajęty ważniejszymi sprawami, wkrótce został nowy Heathen w Japonii do produkcji, nie może nadążyć z tych facetów, tu i rzucił je w 2010 roku. Ale oczywiście chcemy słuchać obiecujące grupy! 9.gif headcrab.png 9.gif
PS: Przepraszam za mój polski nie bardzo dobre. crazy.gif
Tino
QUOTE(shinobi 20XX @ Dec 10 2009, 21:09:06) *
Nie pozostaje długie czekanie, widzę, Santa, jest bardzo zajęty ważniejszymi sprawami, wkrótce został nowy Heathen w Japonii do produkcji, nie może nadążyć z tych facetów, tu i rzucił je w 2010 roku. Ale oczywiście chcemy słuchać obiecujące grupy! 9.gif headcrab.png 9.gif

Nie jest taki zły. Najważniejsze, że mogę Cię zrozumieć! smile1.gif
Pozdrawiam!
Tino
QUOTE(Ryjuss @ Dec 8 2009, 22:58:28) *
Wow! Great line up. Can't wait for the album!

Me too man! spitggis0.gif But still no links... smile2.gif
Cheers! 25.gif
Tino
QUOTE(shinobi 20XX @ Dec 10 2009, 21:09:06) *

Album will out via Massacre. I hope it comes out soon... smile1.gif
Tino
Some hot news from DEMONICA: 25.gif

"We are totally stoked how this turned out and can't wait to get it out there," says Hank Shermann (Mercyful Fate). "These 10 songs are the most thrashy and brutal songs I have ever played."
"We chose Dave Otero for his extra edge and experience working with some of the most grinding bands around. We wanted a different approach to the mix than the standard these days, [and] he really nailed it."

Craig Locicero recently stated about his involvement with DEMONICA, "It's a blistering thrash record written by Hank Shermann and our vocalist, Klaus Hyr. Klaus sounds like a man of fire! He has been passionate about thrash for a long, long time. Evidently, so was Hank.

"When [Hank] approached me to play guitar on his record... of course, I said 'hell yes!' The next step was to get FORBIDDEN's drummer, Mark Hernandez, on board. Great move; Mark is awesome and really added a lot.

"It was a journey to make this album from start to finish. You have Hank Shermann and Klaus Hyr in Denmark; our bassist, Marc Grabowski, in Denver. Then Mark and myself living in the [San Francisco] Bay Area. That's a worldwide metal union!

"Anyhow, this record is simply crushing! Relentless from top to bottom and full of Bay Area attitude. I think all metal fans will dig it. I call it unmercyful thrash!!! There is a lot of great stuff." spitggis0.gif spitggis0.gif spitggis0.gif
shinobi 20XX
Must be a decent album. gop_spb.gif
They are masters of talking about the new album.
But their line up - requires a great play Thrash album, without a word, and commercials.
Soon I think hear the result. Very intriguing and interesting group. I hope their conscience will not allow them to play rubbish. headcrab.png
Tino
"Everybody up here talk about the new Artillery album - but this is how I like my thrash! The guitar work is awesome and the album doesn't get boring in the long run." [Jakob/ ILLDISPOSED after pre-listening to the DEMONICA-album] DEMONICA is the new THRASH METAL SUPER GROUP featuring HANK SHERMANN [Mercyful Fate]. Please feel free to check out the song DEMON CLASS on www.myspace.com/massacrerecordseurope DEMONICAs mind-blowing debut album will be released February, 26th!
Tino
Demonica will attend the NAMM SHOW 2010 in Los Angeles February 14-17th.
Craig Locicero, Mark Hernandez and Marc Grabowski will be available to demonstrate endorsed products. Come meet the guys and ask about their equipment or the upcoming Demonica Album : DEMONSTROUS. Grabowski will be at Hall E booth 1226 and 1228 at APC Instruments and K strings. Hernandez is signing at SONOR booth. C’ya….
Tino
some hot news from e-mail letter:
The Debut Album “DEMONSTROUS” will be out in Europe on February 26th and Japan on February 17th. North America T.B.A.
DEMONICA is blistering Old School Thrash Metal the new way. It’s Brutal. It’s Fast. It’s Crushing! Relentless from top to bottom - Euro Class meets The Bay Area Thrash.
Featuring some of the world’s most intriguing metal musicians, their first Album “Demonstrous” includes 10 songs just waiting to be unleashed and played LOUD. “We think all Metal fans will dig it”. Formed by Hank Shermann and Klaus Hyr and joined by Craig Locicero, Mark Hernandez and Marc Grabowski, the album was recorded around the world and mixed by Dave Otero. “It was a journey to make this album from start to finish” Originating from the Bay Area, the Rocky Mountains and Copenhagen, Denmark it’s a Worldwide Metal Union! It’s Thrash Metal! It’s Serious!
Tino
DEMONICA: 'Demonstrous' Track Listing Revealed
"Demonstrous" track listing:

01. Demon Class
02. Ghost Hunt
03. My Tongue
04. Luscious Damned
05. Below Zero
06. Alien Six
07. Palace Of Glass
08. Fast And Furious
09. Summoned
10. Astronomica
The artwork was created by Gustavo Sazes and can be viewed below in higher resolution.
Madrugada
No Demonica rozpierdoli jesli chociaz polowa tych kawalkow zawartych na krazku bedzie trzymala poziom otwierajacego calosc Demon Class. Czekam na calosc z niecierpliwoscia i dzieki Tino za rekomendacje, dzieki niej zespol poznalem wczesniej troche, no. :ok:
Tino
ЦИТАТА(Madrugada @ Jan 21 2010, 00:16:42) *
No Demonica rozpierdoli jesli chociaz polowa tych kawalkow zawartych na krazku bedzie trzymala poziom otwierajacego calosc Demon Class. Czekam na calosc z niecierpliwoscia i dzieki Tino za rekomendacje, dzieki niej zespol poznalem wczesniej troche, no. :ok:

Dobrze gadasz, stary! 9.gif Połowa zajebistych utworów przy takim składzie powinna się uzbierać. 20.gif W końcu same zacne nazwiska. smile3.gif
Przypadkiem kiedyś natknąłem się na notatkę o tym projekcie (zespole?). Na Metal Archives nawet nie ma wzmianki o DEMONICA. 22.gif

i 

Nie jesteś w Polska. Pisanie w języku rosyjskim lub angielskim. W lichku mogą rozmawiać ze sobą nawet gestów.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.