Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Illegal Black/Death Metal music video (I don't know the band's name !)
Metal Area - Extreme Music Portal > Releases Area / Релизы > Requests > Video Requests
Persian Gorgrinder
I had a music videos from a Black/Death metal band back in 2000 on CD. I lost the CD. But i remember somethings from that video. I tried to contact with my old metalheads pals & they don't remember the band name neither !
I know this request is weird ! but this music video grind my mind ! for 4 month !

Here is some scenes i can remember of this shit.

All the band scenes were shooting in a underground somewhere.
other scenes show a nun (a pretty one !) in the middle of the church yard with a bottle of wine in hands and drinking ! then some guys with the unearthly masks take her inside the church and put her on the desk under the cross. then take of her cloths, gave the LSD Paper to her, and eventually DO her with candles ! Uncensored.

Don't blame me guys, i saw this video 10 years ago. and i'm so curious to figured out the band's name.
abominor
I would also like to see this haha
Persian Gorgrinder
Was fucking great video crazy.gif
tireheb
Эээ... Necrophagia?
Persian Gorgrinder
QUOTE(tireheb @ Jun 10 2010, 20:44:09) *
Эээ... Necrophagia?

yeah i think that's it. I remember now the Phil Anselmo on that room !

I'm 90% sure this is it. Necrophagia made that video. but i still cant find THAT video !

Edit: I found it ! pray.gif
Necrophagia: Through Eyes of the Dead (2002)

Thanks tireheb true_black.gif
Michaeltub
no way, I had no idea they had even appeared on an episode Was that the show with Dale Winton?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.