Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Abu Lahab - When The Face Of The Lord Is Split Asunder [demo] (2010)
Metal Area - Extreme Music Portal > Releases Area / Релизы > Archive
nockmaar

*Artist: Abu Lahab
*Album: When The Face Of The Lord Is Split Asunder [demo]
*Year: 2010
*Genre: Black Metal
*Format: mp3@VBR202kbps
*Size: 54MB

Tracklist:
01. What Of Those On The Left Hand?
02. And When I Sicken, Lacerate Me!
03. Accursed are the Compassionate (Khasi'a Owlo L'albab)
04. Itha Inshaqqa Wajhu Rabbik
05. As Daylight. The Beneficent Creeps In
06. Hastening Toward the Zaqqum
Total playing time: 34:59

[ Hidden Text ]
Forrrrest
Гадость редкая.Тут нойз какой-то,притом преговнянейший.
Atum
22.gif 22.gif 22.gif 22.gif
waldemardr
22.gif 22.gif 22.gif
nockmaar
QUOTE(Atum @ Oct 30 2010, 11:19:52) *
22.gif 22.gif 22.gif 22.gif

1488.gif
RedEmperor77
Hmm Black Metal from Africa?...I have low hopes for this, but I will give it a chance and tell you what I think!

thanks for sharing anyway smile3.gif
nockmaar
Actually, they are not that bad, but just weird, really weird , if you're expecting some quality black metal you'll be disappointed because the only bm this band reminds me of is Burzum but only the last song! the others are composed of bizarre computerized guitar riffs without drumming and lots of weird chantings.
RedEmperor77
QUOTE(nockmaar @ Oct 31 2010, 00:16:50) *
Actually, they are not that bad, but just weird, really weird , if you're expecting some quality black metal you'll be disappointed because the only bm this band reminds me of is Burzum but only the last song! the others are composed of bizarre computerized guitar riffs without drumming and lots of weird chantings.

Just listened to this and I pretty much agree with you!

I expected ether another Darkthrone clown with shitty drum machine or one of these shitty SDBM with three tremolo picked quitar notes in every song and some angsty teenager crying on top of it.

But this doesn't sound anything like that, it's more ritual oriented and esoteric with lot's of WTF moments, lots of variations too, every song sounds different from the other, a really pleasant surprise.

It sometimes reminds me of Black Funeral's Ordog and that last track is indeed Burzum worship!

Nice Find.
nockmaar
They have more stuff available for download in their Last.fm page, if you're interested smile1.gif
Evrom
Yes that's weird... that's 75 % Dark Ambient...
[ Hidden Text ]
If you want some good Black Metal from Africa, I recommend you Barbaros, they are really great !
Barbaros - Amalu N' Zik (2009) Amalu'N'Zik Demo 2009
Barbaros - Godoff [demo] (2009) Godoff Demo 2009
666ed
Обилие зелёных смайликов наводит на мысли типа "А не послушать ли и мне сие творение?"
Может перезальёт кто?
varlam4
[ Hidden Text ] VBR
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.