Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Modest Attraction - Get Ready! [demo] (1992)
Metal Area - Extreme Music Portal > Releases Area / Релизы > New Releases > Unformat R:
trankill

*Artist: Modest Attraction
*Album: Get Ready! [demo]
*Year: 1992
*Genre: Progressive Hard Rock
*Format: mp3@CBR192kbps
*Size: 52MB

Tracklist:
Tracklist:

01 Action
02 King Of Rock'n'Roll
03 Get Ready
04 Come On!
05 Unfailing Love
06 Be Your Child
07 Love Shot Me Down
08 Calm Before The Storm
09 Shake The World
10 Down On My Kness
Total playing time: 38:00

Extended info
A throwback to 70s metal bands like Led Zeppelin and especially Deep Purple, but a little bit more progressive.
So what can I say about this, then? It's not exactly my favorite album, simply because this is not my favorite kind of music. Modest Attraction play 70's inspired hard rock.
Very keyboard-loaded, and I do believe they do it well. It's just that there aren't all too many great songs here. It tends to get a bit dull after a while. I can't seem to get myself to play the whole record in one go. I hang on to it anyway, 'cause sometimes i just pop it in, and listen to a song or five. It's actually quite rare these days, and the value were raised when members popped up in Narnia and Wisdom Call, amongst others. The song "Time" also appear on Wisdom Call's album!
Kick out the jams brother and sisters, it's Modest Attraction. I suppose this band would be labeled neo-classical metal, but it's really a throwback to 70's metal bands like Led Zeppelin and especially Deep Purple, albeit a bit more progressive than the aforementioned bands. I'm not sure how I stumbled across this disc, but it is a Swedish import and my copy was released independently by the band. Cool music by an obscure band. I think this was their second or third album. Singer Christian Lilegren went on to be the singer of Narnia.

Line-up:

Christian Liljegren - Lead Vocals
Stephan Mohlin - All Guitars, Background Vocals
Simeon Liljegren - Bass, Backing & Lead Vocals
Mick Nordström - Drums, Backing & Lead Vocals, Keyboards

[ Hidden Text ]
Warheart
Перезалейте пожалуйста!
kingjeste
please reupload.. thank you
stratocaster_123
Можете ли вы повторно загрузить этот? / Can you please re-upload this one? Thank you in advance!
white_knight777
Re-upload please!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.