Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sioum - I Am Mortal, But Was Fiend (2010)
Metal Area - Extreme Music Portal > Releases Area / Релизы > New Releases > Unformat R:
KoreanGringo

*Artist: Sioum
*Album: I Am Mortal, But Was Fiend
*Year: 2010
*Genre: Instrumental Post-Rock/Post-Metal
*Format: mp3@CBR320kbps
*Size: 148MB

Tracklist:
1. Upon Awakening 03:56
2. Pillars 08:57
3. Pillars (Among Us) 03:55
4. Shift 05:15
5. Drifting Away 02:26
6. Chambers 05:12
7. Lapse 03:39
8. Continuum 01:53
9. Fields 09:04
10. Fields (Ocean Of Silence) 05:35
11. Pulse 04:46
12. Collapse 03:53
Total playing time: 58:31

Extended info
Stemming from the late Chicago band Figure of Fiends, Sioum formed in 2007 with brothers Dorian and Arthur Zdrinc, alongside keyboardist Kevin Clark. Sioum has been orchestrating their dynamically original compositions through live performance since While under their previous name of Mirrek, the group put forth their first musical release, entitled “Rebirth”, on April 4, 2009.

Sioum’s most recent full-length musical message, “I Am Mortal, But Was Fiend”, was subsequently made available on July 17, 2010. Staggering clarity came soon after, as what Sioum stood for became ever more evident in the days that followed. This artistic voice takes of the form of unspoken language, vivid imagery, and the very hearts of these individuals. Staying true to their love and to themselves, this dynamic trio will continue to capture the minds of the masses.

[ Hidden Text ]
Misanthrofeel
Я ещё приставку Progressive сюда бы влепил. Очень приятная ударная работа, много сбивок и переходов. Необычный, красивый альбом.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.