Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sol - Offer Thy Flesh To The Worms (2011)
Metal Area - Extreme Music Portal > Releases Area / Релизы > New Releases > Unformat R:
Natas420

*Artist: Sol
*Album: Offer Thy Flesh To The Worms
*Year: 2011
*Genre: Acoustic Drone
*Format: mp3@VBR218kbps
*Size: 61MB

Tracklist:
01. I
02. II
03. III
04. IV
05. V
Total playing time: 37:41

Extended info
- noble digisleeve
- silver print on rough black structured carton
- limited edtion of 300 copies

ABOUT OFFER THY FLESH TO THE WORMS:

The music of OFFER THY FLESH TO THE WORMS was recorded between early 2008 and late 2010. It resembles recordings made for various projects and musical experiments I did with various people. Then in 2010 I got the idea to use all these takes and unfinished tracks and make it a SOL album.
I then spend a couple of moths rearranging and reproducing the album and fitting all the instruments into new compositions. Some songs are 100% old material revisited (such as the fifth track). Some songs are pure new recordings (such as the third track) and the rest is a mix of both.

OFFER THY FLESH TO THE WORMS is an acoustic drone album (with the exception of electric guitar on the forth track) and it's an experiment to create the atmosphere in SOL via acoustic instruments. It has been a great challenge to use the particular instruments and to get them to work together. And when that is said I want to extend my gratitude to all of those involved in the recording, the making, and the releasing of this album.

Emil Brahe, SOL, March 1st 2011.

[ Hidden Text ]
Undivver
Акустик дрон, должно быть интересноsmile1.gif
gikaki
Местами без вокала напоминает белорусов "Портмоне". Хорошая, неторопливая музыка. Но гряз-, грус- и грузновата.
AndreFrancis
by evdok:
mp3, 320 kbps, 88 Mb
[ Hidden Text ]

Lossless (Image+Cue+Log), 186,5 Mb
[ Hidden Text ]
Un4given
Stolen links:
[ Hidden Text ]
Winter Funeral
Посоветуйте что то похожее пожалуйста. Особенно грустную гармонь, насколько круто вписывается... Где еще можно ее услышать, независимо от жанра.
ent404
ЦИТАТА(Winter Funeral @ 10th February 2022 - 18:44:01) *
Посоветуйте что то похожее пожалуйста.

Preterite?
люди из Меnace Ruine.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.