11. Family Graveyard 01:50
12. Stay Away From The Forest Boy 02:34
13. In The Backwoods 05:37
14. Farewell Happy Fields 02:22
15. Lost On The Way 03:03
16. Everything Is Gone 02:30
Total playing time: 44:35

Extended info

Those Poor Bastards play miserable and primitive old-time gothic country music. Lonesome Wyatt (guitar, vocals) and The Minister (banjo, bass, etc.) are both legally certified holiness preachers.

If you're looking for slick, over-produced, commercial songs, you'd better cover your delicate little ears. Those Poor Bastards play it raw and they play it mean. Be a pal and support independent anti-corporate country music.

Those Poor Bastards are:
Lonesome Wyatt – Vocals, Guitar
The Minister – Banjo, Bass, Percussion, Backing Vocal (Studio recordings)
Vincent Presley – Drums, Moog (Live shows)

Без преувеличений шикарная команда. Грязный и мрачный кантри с текстами про смерть, религию и насилие. Ближайший музыкальный ориентир - Macabre Minstrels c Morbid Campfire Songs. Безусловно, термин Horror Country, который я внес в стиль, не может полностью описать музыку группы. Тут в разных пропорциях присутствуют Blues, Gothic Rock, Garage Rock и еще куча всего.

Подробнее узнать о команде можно на Official website

Песни The Dust Storm и Behold Black Sheep - снос башки, догоняют Blood On My Hands и Family Graveyard

"The best gothic country I have heard to this day." Hank III
"If Hell had a saloon with swingin' doors, Those Poor Bastards would be the house band." Black Angel Promotions

Reviews:Hellfire Hymns, the second full length from Madison, Wisconsin's Those Poor Bastards, is a masterpiece of infernal atmosphere. The production creaks like a gallows pole, and the songs don't seem ancient as much as they seem otherworldly, crafted by damned souls on Hell's plain. These songs speak of bloody redemption, of what befalls those who stray from the straight and narrow. As sanctified as the songs seem, you get the idea that Lonesome Wyatt and The Minister don't speak from a high horse, but from personal experience of the tribulations of the damned. Let the death country revolution descend. A+ - Owl and Bear

[ Hidden Text ]