8. Hoist That Skirt 2:07
9. Fear 2:32
10. These Are Hard Times 1:49
11. The Bright Side 2:40
12. No One 4:51
Total playing time: 32:34

Extended info
]

Those Poor Bastards play miserable and primitive old-time gothic country music. Lonesome Wyatt (guitar, vocals) and The Minister (banjo, bass, etc.) are both legally certified holiness preachers.

If you're looking for slick, over-produced, commercial songs, you'd better cover your delicate little ears. Those Poor Bastards play it raw and they play it mean. Be a pal and support independent anti-corporate country music.

Those Poor Bastards are:
Lonesome Wyatt – Vocals, Guitar
The Minister – Banjo, Bass, Percussion, Backing Vocal (Studio recordings)
Vincent Presley – Drums, Moog (Live shows)

Без преувеличений шикарная команда. Грязный и мрачный кантри с текстами про смерть, религию и насилие. Ближайший музыкальный ориентир - Macabre Minstrels c Morbid Campfire Songs. Безусловно, термин Horror Country, который я внес в стиль, не может полностью описать музыку группы. Тут в разных пропорциях присутствуют Blues, Gothic Rock, Garage Rock и еще куча всего.

Подробнее узнать о команде можно на Official website

Reviews c cdbabe.com:
After releasing the experimental album The Plague earlier this year, TPB return once again to their death country roots with Satan Is Watching.
This album was recorded at the same time as last years Hellfire Hymns but was not released due to uncontrollable and unholy circumstances.
Includes rotten favorites Crooked Man and The Bright Side, as well as a disgusting cover of Mr. Johnny Cash's I Walk The Line
Needing to find something new I took a chance and bought this album and im glad I did. Dirty,bloody,creepy music love it listened to it three times in a row can't wait to check out their other albums. If you like Hank 3 you need to buy this album.

[ Hidden Text ]