Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stanislav Vdovin - Made Of Cloth And Feather (2010)
Metal Area - Extreme Music Portal > Releases Area / Релизы > New Releases > Unformat R:
HA7tur

*Artist: Stanislav Vdovin
*Album: Made Of Cloth And Feather
*Year: 2010
*Genre: Minimal Ambient/Drone
*Format: mp3@CBR320kbps
*Size: 106MB

Tracklist:
1. Made Of Cloth And Feather 07:58
2. Sun Glides In Haystacks 06:18
3. Childhood 04:28
4. Worn Hood 04:43
5. Memorial 04:33
6. Jeg Ville Do I Natt 03:57
7. Repentance 07:22
8. Tremix 06:39
Total playing time: 45:58

Preview 2

Extended info
mp3@320 CBR (EAC + lame 3.93.1, log)

Ещё один релиз с нижегородской земли, но на этот раз неформатный. Был на двух выступлениях этого исполнителя, понравились сеты своим спокойствием и ненапряжностью, подобно пробуждению солнца, которое неспешно бросает свои лучи на капли росы.
Не знаю как относится сам исполнитель к пробросам в сеть его работ, так что качайте пока есть, а то мало ли что. Есть ещё одна его работа, но из-за ремонта не могу найти этот диск (как и многие другие вообще).

Synthesizers, electric guitar, bass guitar, processing: Stanislav Vdovin
Vocals (track 6): Nadezhda Pivonova
Tibetan bowls (track 6): Tatyana Kalisheva
Synth part (track 8): Alexander Ananyev (from Trem track, previously released on Monotonik) | www
All tracks written and produced by Stanislav Vdovin in Nizhny Novgorod in 2008-2009

Press / Stanislav Vdovin — Made Of Cloth And Feather [Occasion 2010-04]

FdW, Vital Weekly #761

«More music from Russia's Stanislav Vdovin, this time again on his own and with a proper cover. He hails from Nizhny Novgorod and dabbles in what we can loosely describe as microsound. To his end he uses synthesizers, electric guitar and bass guitar, with the addition of vocals and tibetan singing bowls on one track, played by others. In his earlier I seemed to detect a bit of Gas like music, but later on traces of Taylor Deupree and Kenneth Kirschner became more apparent, and this is also the case on this new release. Long stretched out sounds, clicki click rhythms of highly processed bass sounds, deep end rumble and throughout a mellow mood. Sometimes a piano sound pops up and carries a track around. All in slow pace, as Vdovin is never in a hurry. Do I like this? Yes, actually I do. Its some great winter mood music (although perhaps a government health warning would not be a bad idea: do not play this music if you hate dark days) and Vdovin has mastered the genre pretty well. And that might very well be the problem that I also have with this release: it all sounds so familiar, so closely related to much of the 12K/Line catalogue. Vdovin seems to be bringing very little new to the table of microsound. What he does is good, but he should definitely try and work out what he wants to make of his own, in stead of copying what is out there in big amounts.»

[ Hidden Text ]
Приятная музыка 20.gif
666ed
ЦИТАТА(1984 @ Jul 18 2011, 13:21:16) *
Приятная музыка 20.gif

Ага, тоже понравилась.
Только вот ссылки помёрли.
Перезальёт ктонить?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.