Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: _Algol_ - Deep Thoughts About Universe (2007)
Metal Area - Extreme Music Portal > Releases Area / Релизы > New Releases > Unformat R:
dkazanc

*Artist: _Algol_
*Album: Deep Thoughts About Universe
*Year: 2007
*Genre: Space Ambient
*Format: mp3@VBR192
*Size: 86 Мб.

Tracklist:
01 - Snout Words (The Opening)
02 - Callisto's Warm Oceans
03 - Seeds of Martian Life
04 - Aware of Universe's Inevitable Collapse
05 - Holes of Celestial Sphere
06 - The Conversion of Space to Time
07 - Stalker Words (Closure)
Total playing time: 63:00

Музыка возможно не слишком уж мрачна, но то что она ближе людям ценящим dark ambient, чем любителям lounge & downtempo это точно!

Небольшой пресс-релиз, на английском к сожалению:
We are all physically living in a definite space and time, but we have an amazing gift, that must not be left out!
Mentally, we can broaden the borders of reality by Imagination. I feel myself trapped in a cage between two lions; the first one is eternity of Macro - and the second is chaos of Micro - world. But if you close your eyes, cast aside all your useful thoughts, and join a mind flight with me, you will be able to explore new unknown horizons and see other worlds. Use & develop your imagination thoroughly for it’s the most important sense that we possess as human beings.
We can not fight against Time, but nevertheless, we can play with it using our Minds!
http://algol-spaceambient.com/

[ Hidden Text ]
release from metalarea.org
cnacu6oT
Thanks man!
Nidhogg, hazardic, BASSTURBATOR, Shaithan, garretje, Xocnuc, MSL
Total 7 thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.