Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Neko Nine - Summer Is You (2011)
Metal Area - Extreme Music Portal > Releases Area / Релизы > New Releases > Unformat R:
KoreanGringo

*Artist: Neko Nine
*Album: Summer Is You
*Year: 2011
*Genre: Post-Metal/Post-Rock
*Format: mp3@CBR320kbps
*Size: 92MB

Tracklist:
1. Breathe in 00:54
2. Some people are not like me 03:46
3. Summer is you 04:07
4. What can you feel when the day dies 04:16
5. Supernova 03:52
6. NeverNeverNever 04:03
7. Ayumu (interlude) 02:33
8. Let me explode 03:19
9. I wanted to be 04:15
10. Breathe out 01:02
11. My stars I - Shining 03:35
12. My stars II - Colours of your little universe 04:01
13. My stars III - My stars so cold 03:40
14. My stars IV - Birds come home 04:01
Total playing time: 47:24

Extended info
Neko Nine is the one-man-band from Yaroslavl, Russia. The only member of this band is Seva “Neko” Shaposhnikov. Music by Neko Nine combines post-metal, post-rock, hardcore, rock-ambient, electronic.
Neko Nine project started in 2009. At that days Seva played in punk and alternative rock bands but he wanted to do some instrumental music. In spring 2010 he released the “My stars” EP as Neko. These 4 post-rock tracks were taken with favor by the auditory and made Neko known. After that the project was hold up for about a year. In spring 2011 Seva continued producing instrumental tracks and started planning a long play album.
“Summer is you” came out more emotional and hard. In fact it is rather post-metal than post-rock. The album consists of two parts: 10 new tracks in the first one and 4 remastered tracks from “My stars” EP in the second.

[ Hidden Text ]
StormChild
ЦИТАТА
Neko Nyan

fixed
frost192
Вчера играли на одной сцене - молодцы парни - мощно и качественно отыграли сет! С удовольствием послушал из зала !!
9.gif 9.gif 9.gif 9.gif
frost192
ЦИТАТА(KoreanGringo @ Oct 18 2011, 06:53:34) *
Neko Nine is the one-man-band from Yaroslavl, Russia. The only member of this band is Seva “Neko” Shaposhnikov[/HIDE]

Да их сейчас полноценная группа давно!
Отличные ребята!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.